Christianity, Judaism, and Other Religions.

k0de

What do you know about the tribe of Dan?
It was a joke. But anyhow in the old days. Antichrist was his foundation. I was kidding.

Many believe that a convert cannot belong to a tribe
I'm trying to follow you.

Have you heard of the Judaizers?
NO

Judaizers are Christians who teach it is necessary to adopt Jewish customs and practices, especially those found in the Law of Moses, to be saved.

Many Jews chose not to accept their Messiah. I have said before that I am a Jew. But I accept Yeshua, Jesus, as the Messiah.
That's good. But also all Jewish man in the Bible did too. What's different about you?

Some people believe that the following verse was talking about a nation other than Israel, a people who accept the Messiah for example.

Matthew 21:43 NKJV - "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

The following is about being fellow citizens.
Ephesians 2:10-22 NASB - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Therefore remember that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called "Uncircumcision" by the so-called "Circumcision," [which is] performed in the flesh by human hands-- [remember] that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who made both [groups into] one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, [which is] the Law of commandments [contained] in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, [thus] establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity. AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY, AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR; for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner [stone,] in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Like I said I don't know much about scriptures can you please eloborate that in layman language for me.

k0de

The New Covenant is spoken of here, for the House of Israel and the House of Judah, for Israel.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

The Gospel may include Gentiles because of salvation for all. The question is if Gentiles are a part of the New Covenant.

Am I answering or have I answered you?
Yes. Thank you!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It was a joke. But anyhow in the old days. Antichrist was his foundation. I was kidding.
I do not know where this comes from but I have heard something like it before.
I'm trying to follow you.
In the Torah there is spoken of a proselyte. But it doesn't give a tribe. This is a convert. The people or nation of Israel.
Here is some scripture for it.

Wikipedia
Judaizers
That's good. But also all Jewish man in the Bible did too. What's different about you?
I grew up Gentile, accepting Jesus as the Christ. A Christian. You know, not everyone did accept Him. But the believers, yes they did. Believers in God recognized the Messiah. And believers in the Messiah are believers in God.
Like I said I don't know much about scriptures can you please eloborate that in layman language for me.
It means that Jews and Gentiles both worship God in Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. A Gentile either is in Christ a fellow citizen or becomes in Christ a fellow citizen when he believes.

k0de

I do not know where this comes from but I have heard something like it before.
Some where in the Bible I don't know exactly where. But maybe it'll come to me later and we can talk about.

In the Torah there is spoken of a proselyte. But it doesn't give a tribe. This is a convert. The people or nation of Israel.

Here is some scripture for it.

Wikipedia
Judaizers
Thank you for sharing will read up on it.

I grew up Gentile, accepting Jesus as the Christ. A Christian. You know, not everyone did accept Him. But the believers, yes they did. Believers in God recognized the Messiah. And believers in the Messiah are believers in God.

It means that Jews and Gentiles both worship God in Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. A Gentile either is in Christ a fellow citizen or becomes in Christ a fellow citizen when he believes.
I agree. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I believe you. I have never chat with a Jew as yourself. You are the blood of Israel. And if what you say about yourself is true. I'm looking forward to learn from you!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Some where in the Bible I don't know exactly where. But maybe it'll come to me later and we can talk about.

Thank you for sharing will read up on it.

I agree. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I believe you. I have never chat with a Jew as yourself. You are the blood of Israel. And if what you say about yourself is true. I'm looking forward to learn from you!

I do not know if I have Jewish blood. I am a proselyte, a convert, to Israel and Judaism. But I am a Christian. And Judaism has faults.

k0de

Thanks. We likely can learn from each other.
Iron sharpens iron. Let's go. Alright Jacob. You're a like a double edged sword also. There's many good thelogianns on this site and you're a are a best of them to. I'm happy to be here. Thank you everyone for having me!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Iron sharpens iron. Let's go. Alright Jacob. You're a like a double edged sword also. There's many good thelogianns on this site and you're a are a best of them to. I'm happy to be here. Thank you everyone for having me!

It is good for you to be here. I hope that we can benefit from each other in conversation. Talk again soon. Shalom (Peace).

Aimiel

All religions are man made.
God designed the law and actually wrote the ten commandments with His Own Finger. Judaism was His Design as well.
You must have confused the facts on that statement. It sure would be great to observe God in action making something though...don’t you think?
Christianity is God accepting man in his fallen condition. It isn't about meeting requirements but a gift from Him. If you had that gift you'd understand.
I mean, I know it would be hard since God is invisible, but that would be amazing. Yes, I would love to see God in action in this world. A lot of people have a lot of questions and I bet God has answers.
Jesus is God, in The Flesh. That's why He was called: Emmanuel (God with us). He was visible while He was on the earth. We have eyewitness testimonies by those who saw, heard and touched Him. He answered every question put to Him. He is The Author of Life. He created this world and was put to death for your sins.