Christianity is the most logical, but they make it a mystery.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I have found my way out of that mystery through my 53 years of Christ-following life. I can understand everything Christ preached by my experience and profit by it. As undigested food is harmful so are dogmas presented in unintelligible form.

Let me start from the creed.
1-We belive in omnipotent Father-God, creator of heaven and world.
Fatherhood implies responsible spiritual love, the highest. Gospel says love is God as by love everything is united, integrated and nurtured in the material and spiritual spheres. So love-God is omnipotent. But God or anyone can’t give negative non-existent things like death, sin, weakness, stupidity etc. as those are absence of real things.

2- and His once begotten son Christ.
As father is a love-unity oneness, His constantly begotten sons are also such oneness. In scriptures God often asserts as we (Gen 1-26, 3-22). Signature—(“Heavenly Father is the democratic unity of Heavenly Parents. We see in this world that the unseen unity of parents here protects and runs the world for children’s benefit to rear them to their likeness. Then they can enter into their unity to inherit their legacy. So, Heavenly Father is running the world to rear us up in His likeness to make us worthy to enter into His unity, the heaven of community of saints.)

3—who was conceived by Holy Spirit and born of a virgin.
Love-God is the holy spirit, who creates children in pride-unblemished humble souls. These children enter into the unity of Fathers, when grown up. So Holy Spirit is the constant creator of both Father and Son. In Him all is present, no past and future.

4—He was crucified, died and buried during Pilate’s reign.
Son must come through the suicidal devil’s reign to turn to life such suicidal us under devil. Then he and we have to be transformed through the pains of new birth. Then the world would bury us thinking us dead.

5—he rose on third day and ascended to heaven.
But he and we shall rise from death or rather we had not died at all, but were in a stupor for a limited time. Being worthy of Love-heaven we shall go to and can stay there.

6—he is on the right hand of Father and will come to judge living and the dead.
As president and government represents the unity of a country, so Heavenly Father represents the unity of creation. He always comes to discern who love-integrated living beings are and who sin-disintegrated dead are. He accepts the living ones in heaven.

7—I believe in Holy Spirit, Catholic Church, and communion of saints
Universal spiritual love is the Holy Spirit, which unites love-aspiring souls into a universal church. That is also communion of saints here and in eternity.

8—I believe in forgiveness of sin, resurrection of body and eternal life.
Sins are the disruptive actins of a pride-disintegrated self-control less soul. These affect such dead souls, not the spiritually living souls. If a repentant soul starts its journey to love-integrity then his sin-wounds from self and others are healed in the process. It is the forgiveness of sin. It is automatic, needing no outside agent.

Our material body is also intrinsically spiritual as all the matter is a type of manifestation of the primary spiritual creation. This material manifestation of body reverts back to spiritual manifestation when we resurrect by gaining love-integrity.

Life is eternal like God. But our individual life can be lost in eternal death when we sin-disintegrate our personality here or in after-life. This can happen even here as in mad people, who had lost their personality-souls. Then they can never be prosecuted for any crime as they are no more.

But our individual soul can live eternally in the constantly changing milieu, by repenting/ rectifying their actions against their own love-integrity and the most active love-God. So God, the unity of repentant souls, lives on through constant cross-rectification. Those not rectifying becomes obsolete and dead.

9—Amen.

This is spoken by Holy Spirit, who speaks through us. But those without something like celibate mine 53 years’ orphan rearing and fanatic Muslim preaching experience would never be able to understand.

Letsargue

There is Nothing Logical about God, ((( Nothing )))!!!!!!!!! – Or the Scientists would all believe!!!

Paul – 050813

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
There is Nothing Logical about God, ((( Nothing )))!!!!!!!!! – Or the Scientists would all believe!!!

Paul – 050813

Only minority of scientists are unbelievers. But they make such a noise that others think that they are the majority. The best scientists like Newton, Pasteur, Einstein were real believers but not of orthodox type.