Christian songs - what do you listen to?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If the above link fails...

You are, I am

Thanks!

Posted it for you, thanks! (to post youtube videos, use advanced response instead of quick response, click on the youtube icon you see in the reply toolbar, then when a box opens, write your name of the video- then another will open where you will paste your share link and delete everything backward from the v= sign - just leave what is left after v=

for example, in your video link, just keep this part 2JI4CPfuLW0

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

easy livin

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Matthew 11:29 KJV
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Romans 7:25 KJV
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

peace of mind

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sidewalk Prophets - Keep making me

keep making me

Make me broken
So I can be healed
'Cause I'm so calloused
And now I can't feel
I want to run to You
With heart wide open
Make me broken

Make me empty
So I can be filled
'Cause I'm still holding
Onto my will
And I'm completed
When you are with me
Make me empty

[Chorus:]
'Til You are my one desire
'Til You are my one true love
'Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making me

Make me lonely
So I can be Yours
'Til I want no one
More than You, Lord
'Cause in the darkness
I know You will hold me
Make me lonely

'Til You are my one desire
'Til You are my one true love
'Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making,
I know You'll keep making,
Lord, please keep making me..

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
As we remember Christ going home this week, it reminded me of this music written by uncle Ted, no words, but aptly named homebound.

Isaiah 51:6 KJV
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished .

homebound