Christ the Son of God:

lifeisgood

I'm Sorry, but Satan knows that very well also, but He has not built that ON "ALL" THE TRUTH!! -- Satan, like every other fool, just teaches little verses, one at a time thinking that they have "THE", "THE TRUTH", not "A" TRUTH!! - There's a difference!! - ALL TRUTH IS "THE" Truth!!

Paul -- 032912

:up::up::up::up:

lifeisgood

NO, NO, NO!!! – The way you’re putting it, there are hundreds of thousands of Temples, but there is only ONE Temple, and that is not the FLESH. - It’s the “ONE SPIRITUAL BODY” SHARED by many, - called the “Body of Christ”!! – Your flesh is not the members of Christ; it’s you, whatever you are, - the hand, or the foot, or the eye, but NOT YOUR FLESH, it’s your “SERVICE”, as a “SERVENT”!! - 1 Corinthians 6:15 KJV -----//-- It’s the same with you being the Temple, NOT YOUR FLESH!! – “Ye are lively stones laid in line, Jesus Christ, the Chief Corner Stone, THAT’S THE TEMPLE YE ARE OF THE LORD!!!!
COME ON!!!!! – You make it that it’s about YOU, and it’s NOT!!!! – IT’S ABOUT THE BODY / US!!

Paul – 040312

Touché Paul.

Your fervor for the Lord is contagious. Keep it up. I learn a lot from you. ( I REALLY MEAN IT ).

Wile E. Coyote

Touché Paul.

Your fervor for the Lord is contagious. Keep it up. I learn a lot from you. ( I REALLY MEAN IT ).
Okay LIG help me out here. Keypurr said to LetsArgue, "I wish you were not so bitter friend." Then you replied to Keypurr saying, "Totally agree with you."

But in the box quote above you say that LetsArgue's fervor is "contagious" and you exhort him to "keep it up."

lifeisgood

Okay LIG help me out here. Keypurr said to LetsArgue, "I wish you were not so bitter friend." Then you replied to Keypurr saying, "Totally agree with you."

But in the box quote above you say that LetsArgue's fervor is "contagious" and you exhort him to "keep it up."

Absolutely, yes. I guess he is growing on me. Not how he says things.

But because he is relentless. That's the fervor I am talking about. That fervor to defend the Lord and His Word the way he understands it to be. That's what is contagious. He keeps at it and he comes back at you and he keeps on coming back.

I want to defend the Lord and His Word with that kind of fervor. It does not matter what anybody throws at him. He still keeps on coming back, "God said / Jesus said / the Word said / did you not see that....."

That's becoming contagious to me. Don't give up. Nobody has to agree with my assessment, though. It just me.

Wile E. Coyote

Absolutely, yes. I guess he is growing on me. Not how he says things.

But because he is relentless. That's the fervor I am talking about. That fervor to defend the Lord and His Word the way he understands it to be. That's what is contagious. He keeps at it and he comes back at you and he keeps on coming back.

I want to defend the Lord and His Word with that kind of fervor. It does not matter what anybody throws at him. He still keeps on coming back, "God said / Jesus said / the Word said / did you not see that....."

That's becoming contagious to me. Nobody has to agree with my assessment, though. It just me.

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

lifeisgood

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

Like I said, not how he says it, but the fervor with which he defends the Bible / Jesus / God as best as he understand it to be.

And yes, I understand exactly what you are saying, but I cannot squash his fervor. For me he is one of those people that a gun is going to be pointing at him saying "be quiet," "stop saying that" --- talking about the Lord now. And Letsargue is going to say "I do not care what you do to me. I still say Jesus / His Word etc." ( all in caps now ) and will die defending what he believes.

And for that fervor, I have to congratulate him. And when he says something that makes total sense to me, I will. And when I feel he is wrong, I will also let him know it.

I cannot judge if he loves or not because I never met him. I can only speak of what I see in his writings.