Christ the Son of God:

Letsargue

“EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSES THAT CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD, IS BORN OF GOD”
WHAT FOOL believes that every spirit that confesses that Christ is the Son of God, is of God!! – What fool believes that!!!!!! -- Just because the Word of God may say such, -- but does the FOOL HEAR GOD!! ---- NO!! – You hear the Letter of the Word, but you do not hear the SPIRIT, for God is SPIRIT, and the FOOL hears not the Spirit of God!!

1 John 5:1 KJV – “Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God”. -----
1 John 4:2 KJV – “Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSETH THAT JESUS CHRIST IS “COME IN THE FLESH” IS OF GOD”. -----
Matthew 16:16 KJV – “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God”. -----

WHAT ABOUT THESE, YOUR BROTHERS!!!
Matthew 8:28-29 KJV – “When he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him TWO POSSESSED WITH DEVILS, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29- And, behold, they cried out, saying, “WHAT HAVE WE TO DO WITH THEE, -( JESUS, THOU SON OF GOD? ART THOU “COME HITHER” ) TO TORMENT US before the time”? -----
I hear this nonsense out of the MOUTHS OF FOOLS ALL THE TIME.

COME ON!!! – WHO did the Devil think he was trying to tempt, while in the wilderness after Jesus was Baptized of John; - A MORMON, or some stupid beggar!!! – NO!! – The Devil not only believed, -- the Devil KNEW that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the Living God!! – The Devil knows it more than any of these phony so called christians that we have to listen to!! – So you just confess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God all you want to; that doesn’t MEAN A THING!!! ---- LORD HOW LONG!!!!

Know you not that the confession of Jesus Christ is made in, and by the doctrines you TEACH!! – The “TRUTH” is who Jesus is that you confess to the world with joy, not in anger while saying, ~”i love jesus”~. - Jesus is the LIGHT, AND THE TRUTH, -- “JESUS IS THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT” that you shine forth; - that’s your CONFESSION of Him, you totally unlearned run off of the mouths know-it-alls!!!!!!

Paul – 032712

keypurr

I wish you were not so bitter friend.
You sound like you would like to smash something all the time.

I am one of thoes fools that believe that it is God spirit that allows you to see that Jesus is the Son of God. But I also think that most folks who say it, do not understand what it means. To know Jesus is to live like he did with love and understanding. To know what God expects from us, and to serve him 24/7.

Letsargue

I am one of thoes fools that believe that it is God spirit that allows you to see that Jesus is the Son of God. But I also think that most folks who say it, do not understand what it means. To know Jesus is to live like he did with love and understanding. To know what God expects from us, and to serve him 24/7.

God is not the lovey dovey Lord you make Him out to be!!

Keypurr, you think I’m angry; - it’s God who really hates stupid foolishness and people calling it TRUTH!!! – YES I’m angry!!1 – It was God who COMMANDED TO HATE EVIL, - I HATE EVIL. – LOOK AROUND YOU!!!!

You just said it, without understanding what it means. -- “Jesus is the Son of God”!! – To know Jesus is NOT TO LIVE LIKE HIM!! – That’s foolishness!! – You and Jesus and ALL KNOW that you cannot live like Jesus. – That is not the GOAL. – How simple is it to JUST OBEY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS THE BEST YOU CAN like Jesus said to do!! – That’s ALL Jesus / God / the Truth / the Light / the Father / Christ has ever taught!!! – It’s all you geniuses who turn the Love of Christ into something that’s impossible to achieve!! – Just do the Ten the best you can, He’ll take care of what you fail at, -- IF YOU EVER BELIEVE HOW YOU “GET INTO CHRIST”!! – His burden is light I think He said, not the nonsense all you guys have placed in Jesus’ doctrines!!!

Paul – 032812

some other dude

keypurr - keep this in mind when you read LA's rants. He watches the televangelists all day long, goes to bed with his head filled with that garbage and then pounds this stuff out when he wakes up in the middle of the night.

He's not ranting at you or me. He's ranting at Robert Schuller or Ernest Angley or Jimmy Swaggert.

Letsargue

keypurr - keep this in mind when you read LA's rants. He watches the televangelists all day long, goes to bed with his head filled with that garbage and then pounds this stuff out when he wakes up in the middle of the night.

He's not ranting at you or me. He's ranting at Robert Schuller or Ernest Angley or Jimmy Swaggert.

NO!! - It's simple what I do!! - I watch and learn my enemies, -- WE ARE OBSERVERS; -- something you all have rejected blindly, not caring what the outcome is!!

Paul -- 032812

keypurr

Keypurr, you think I’m angry; - it’s God who really hates stupid foolishness and people calling it TRUTH!!! – YES I’m angry!!1 – It was God who COMMANDED TO HATE EVIL, - I HATE EVIL. – LOOK AROUND YOU!!!!

You just said it, without understanding what it means. -- “Jesus is the Son of God”!! – To know Jesus is NOT TO LIVE LIKE HIM!! – That’s foolishness!! – You and Jesus and ALL KNOW that you cannot live like Jesus. – That is not the GOAL. – How simple is it to JUST OBEY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS THE BEST YOU CAN like Jesus said to do!! – That’s ALL Jesus / God / the Truth / the Light / the Father / Christ has ever taught!!! – It’s all you geniuses who turn the Love of Christ into something that’s impossible to achieve!! – Just do the Ten the best you can, He’ll take care of what you fail at, -- IF YOU EVER BELIEVE HOW YOU “GET INTO CHRIST”!! – His burden is light I think He said, not the nonsense all you guys have placed in Jesus’ doctrines!!!

Paul – 032812

You and I share some of the same thoughts friend. This world is not what God wanted it to be. But it is all we got for now. Until he comes back we have to deal with it. I believe that the TEN were taught by Jesus and should be kept from the heart. Life would be a lot better if everyone kept them. Love is what Jesus preached, love God first and foremost then love mankind. So easy, yet no one listens.

Peace

keypurr

I did that for a long time, then I figured it was just a waste of time that I could be using wiser. Like reading and learning.

Peace

Letsargue

You and I share some of the same thoughts friend. This world is not what God wanted it to be. But it is all we got for now. Until he comes back we have to deal with it. I believe that the TEN were taught by Jesus and should be kept from the heart. Life would be a lot better if everyone kept them. Love is what Jesus preached, love God first and foremost then love mankind. So easy, yet no one listens.

Peace

Come on!! - The Love of God is not the love that everyone teaches!! -- The Love of God is "Christ", teach "Christ" and His Word, which is the TEN COMMANDMENTS. -- THAT'S THE "LOVE" OF CHRIST, THAT'S WHAT "IT" IS!!

Paul -- 032812

keypurr

Come on!! - The Love of God is not the love that everyone teaches!! -- The Love of God is "Christ", teach "Christ" and His Word, which is the TEN COMMANDMENTS. -- THAT'S THE "LOVE" OF CHRIST, THAT'S WHAT "IT" IS!!

Paul -- 032812

AMEN Paul, now your talking truth.

See we do think alike sometimes.
He who does not keep his commandments does not know him.

Love is the fulfilling of the law.

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Letsargue

AMEN Paul, now your talking truth.

See we do think alike sometimes.
He who does not keep his commandments does not know him.

Love is the fulfilling of the law.

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

I'm Sorry, but Satan knows that very well also, but He has not built that ON "ALL" THE TRUTH!! -- Satan, like every other fool, just teaches little verses, one at a time thinking that they have "THE", "THE TRUTH", not "A" TRUTH!! - There's a difference!! - ALL TRUTH IS "THE" Truth!!

Paul -- 032912

keypurr

I'm Sorry, but Satan knows that very well also, but He has not built that ON "ALL" THE TRUTH!! -- Satan, like every other fool, just teaches little verses, one at a time thinking that they have "THE", "THE TRUTH", not "A" TRUTH!! - There's a difference!! - ALL TRUTH IS "THE" Truth!!

Paul -- 032912

Satan has done a great job distorting truth. But if we live in the Spirit God gave us we will please him by keeping his Law. No problem at all.

Can we really find ALL truth? Or do we have to accept some things by faith?

Letsargue

Satan has done a great job distorting truth. But if we live in the Spirit God gave us we will please him by keeping his Law. No problem at all.

Can we really find ALL truth? Or do we have to accept some things by faith?

Yes of course!! – You speak some things of Truth, but turn around and throw it away with the LACK OF THE REST OF THE TRUTH!!!
Yes! – Satan has destroyed all your churches, - and guess WHO HE USED TO DESTROY THEM!!!! – All you guys who teach his false garbage, SUCH AS, -- “JUST ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEARTS”!!! – THAT’S A LIE, AND BELONGS TO THE DEVIL, AND HELL!!! - Because there’s nothing in God’s Word, or Truth that even suggests that!! – It’s those LIES that have destroyed your churches, LEAVING ALL OF THEM WITHOUT “POWER” / “THE POWER” to do anything, - much less “PRAY”. – You all have lost your right of PRAYER, but you couldn’t care LESS!!! – John 9:31 KJV – “Now we know that God heareth not sinners”. ------// -- None of you can believe / have Faith in that ( SIMPLE ) “TRUTH”. You must excuse yourselves, and deny it, and still say you pray, while calling Jesus a LIAR, -- God said He does not HEAR ANY FOOL who denies anything He says!!!! --- Nothing matters to you guys!! - You just speak as though Christ KNOWS YOU, AND YOU KNOW HIM. – You don’t KNOW THE TRUTH which is who JESUS IS!!!!!

Paul – 033012

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Power, One Presence......

One Power, One Presence......

Real God is probably not what most religious folks make Him or Her out to be.

One doesnt have to SHOUT to make a point, sometimes a gentle creatively intelligent or insightful commentary is all that is needed to touch the spirit and inspire the heart.

One who has been touched by God and quickened by His Spirit, partakes of divine 'sonship', sharing it with Jesus, since we are all one body of Christ. There is power in the silence of spiritual truth and divine presence, that speaks for itself.

pj

Letsargue

Real God is probably not what most religious folks make Him or Her out to be.

One doesnt have to SHOUT to make a point, sometimes a gentle creatively intelligent or insightful commentary is all that is needed to touch the spirit and inspire the heart.

One who has been touched by God and quickened by His Spirit, partakes of divine 'sonship', sharing it with Jesus, since we are all one body of Christ. There is power in the silence of spiritual truth and divine presence, that speaks for itself.

pj

Jesus called it WAR!! - I think it's a War to defend Jesus' City, he built and gave to us, His Children, now we sit!! -- If not, we can all go home and get drunk and run around on the ladies!!

Paul -- 040212

Letsargue

Smash things!!! - NO!! - Just run these FOOLS out of the TEMPLE!!

Paul -- 040212

Letsargue

Amen
Jesus did that. Your right, the fools are running the temples of Satan.

But they are not running this temple.

NO, NO, NO!!! – The way you’re putting it, there are hundreds of thousands of Temples, but there is only ONE Temple, and that is not the FLESH. - It’s the “ONE SPIRITUAL BODY” SHARED by many, - called the “Body of Christ”!! – Your flesh is not the members of Christ; it’s you, whatever you are, - the hand, or the foot, or the eye, but NOT YOUR FLESH, it’s your “SERVICE”, as a “SERVENT”!! - 1 Corinthians 6:15 KJV -----//-- It’s the same with you being the Temple, NOT YOUR FLESH!! – “Ye are lively stones laid in line, Jesus Christ, the Chief Corner Stone, THAT’S THE TEMPLE YE ARE OF THE LORD!!!!
COME ON!!!!! – You make it that it’s about YOU, and it’s NOT!!!! – IT’S ABOUT THE BODY / US!!

Paul – 040312

keypurr

NO, NO, NO!!! – The way you’re putting it, there are hundreds of thousands of Temples, but there is only ONE Temple, and that is not the FLESH. - It’s the “ONE SPIRITUAL BODY” SHARED by many, - called the “Body of Christ”!! – Your flesh is not the members of Christ; it’s you, whatever you are, - the hand, or the foot, or the eye, but NOT YOUR FLESH, it’s your “SERVICE”, as a “SERVENT”!! - 1 Corinthians 6:15 KJV -----//-- It’s the same with you being the Temple, NOT YOUR FLESH!! – “Ye are lively stones laid in line, Jesus Christ, the Chief Corner Stone, THAT’S THE TEMPLE YE ARE OF THE LORD!!!!
COME ON!!!!! – You make it that it’s about YOU, and it’s NOT!!!! – IT’S ABOUT THE BODY / US!!

Paul – 040312

Paul I was referring to the many false temples folks have created. They think they are the body of Christ, yet they follow traditional fables. Satan has deceived many friend. The true temple is within you. Not a building.

Letsargue

Paul I was referring to the many false temples folks have created. They think they are the body of Christ, yet they follow traditional fables. Satan has deceived many friend. The true temple is within you. Not a building.

YES!!! - And there is only "ONE" Temple that you are speaking of, saying that "IT", "IT" is in each of the Christians. -- "IT" is not, but We "SHARE" in that ONE TEMPLE THAT IS IN US ALL; ( the Christians that is )!! -- The same as there is only ONE CHRIST, and we all SHARE IN THAT "ONE BODY OF CHRIST" Not the whole Christ, nor the whole Temple is in each Christian!! - That Temple is Christ's Body that we as Christians SHARE, - not HOG for ourselves as you are suggesting!!

Paul -- 040512