ECT Christ suffered and died to atone for the sins of believers.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you lazy and an afternoon? You are of the spirit of Cain.

You reveal yourself once again for the devil you have.

All one has to do is challenge something you have said and out comes the devil.

You need deliverance or you can not be in the first resurrection.

LA

God's Truth

You reveal yourself once again for the devil you have.

All one has to do is challenge something you have said and out comes the devil.

You need deliverance or you can not be in the first resurrection.

LA

I am already in the first resurrection.

You are the false judge who stated it. You do not like for anyone to defend themselves against your unrighteous judgments. Why don't you tell me if you are lazy and an afternoon?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am already in the first resurrection.

You are the false judge who stated it. You do not like for anyone to defend themselves against your unrighteous judgments. Why don't you tell me if you are lazy and an afternoon?

So you do think you are Gods Truth.

LA

popsthebuilder

Why the contention?

Are we not all followers of Christ?

Did the Christ tell us to help one another or to fight one another?

He says that though we will fight, we are to help one another.

Christ suffered for our sake that we might know GOD and what is right in GOD's eye through his teachings example and self sacrifice.

He didn't teach or show us to be contentious.

We all know that, so why don't we attempt to keep it in mind.

There is a difference in guiding and deriding.

With humility,

Peace

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why the contention?

Are we not all followers of Christ?

No.

Did the Christ tell us to help one another or to fight one another?

The flesh wars against the Spirit.

He says that though we will fight, we are to help one another.

Helping the flesh church is not what Christ meant.

Christ suffered for our sake that we might know GOD and what is right in GOD's eye through his teachings example and self sacrifice.

That is not what the flesh church teaches. They teach that one must believe their particular denial of scripture.

He didn't teach or show us to be contentious.

Paul contended with those fallen into error.

We all know that, so why don't we attempt to keep it in mind.

There is a difference in guiding and deriding.

The Madists here do nothing but deride and call people liars and fools.

It is their MO.

LA

popsthebuilder

Lazy Afternoon,

You say that "no", we aren't all Christians, brothers or sisters in Christ, bound in the very least by our belief in the teachings, example, and self seacrifice of Jesus of Nazareth, and that he was the Christ, the anointed of GOD, the messiah?

I've spoken with the individual you were arguing with about minor details, in the past. Admittedly, not too much, but enough to know that they indeed are a follower and believer in Jesus the Christ.

The flesh warring againsts the spirit has little to do with two followers of Christ fighting one another, unless perhaps you were arguing about how the wants of the flesh are at ends with the desire of the Spirit.

Flesh church? What do you mean by this? I am aware of many problems within many churches and am also aware that my perception of such isn't perfect, as I still sin. I can't speak for you or them though, I suppose.

The church is the congregation of the faithful. Though a branch may be withered, we, as part of that same tree, are to mend it. That branch may be dead. It may end up being cut off, but not by us, as we are only the tree, and unable to prune for multiple reasons.

How is that parable?

A branch being cut off allows for one to be grafted in, so if one that was naturally there was cut out and replaced, how small of a task would it be for the newly grafted branch, also withering, to as well be cut off?

I'm not saying you aren't fit to judge.

I'm not saying they or you are wrong.

To be honest; I'm not certain what the two of you were arguing about; but I know there are much better ways to help one another towards Christ and GOD. And I know that as Christians it should be our hope to bring all towards the light of GOD, and not judge between them.

If any teaches the doctrines of man that we know wholly to be against scripture then we should steer them with all compashion, gentleness and reason. I don't know of too many people who learn well in hostility.

Again how is the contention with those in error helping anyone if it is reduced to personal insult?

If I insult you then try to explain something to you, then how receptive would you be towards my explanation? Would you not gravitate towards the negativity out of pride and anger? Are these not the works of the deceiver or the flesh?

I don't know what a madist is. I try not to pay too much attention to scisms or denominational differences as long as they don't hinder the teachings of the Christ. Perhaps hers did, but I missed it,in which case you could refer me to the post #s in this thread and I will review them. My point is and was that the two of you seemed to be picking at one another, but really from what I saw, (again; correct me if I am wrong) you, more so than her.

Looking over your post again I see you claim she denies scripture. Could you refer me towards said scripture?

I was just trying to bring a little peace. We can't grow together without unity. If one of you denies the teachings, example, and self sacrifice of Jesus the Christ, or scripture then I could almost understand, but not really.

Wouldn't we want to help that person who is lost, and not the one who is safe?

Anyway...

Just my 2¢

Humbly, peace

God's Truth

Lazy Afternoon,

You say that "no", we aren't all Christians, brothers or sisters in Christ, bound in the very least by our belief in the teachings, example, and self seacrifice of Jesus of Nazareth, and that he was the Christ, the anointed of GOD, the messiah?

I've spoken with the individual you were arguing with about minor details, in the past. Admittedly, not too much, but enough to know that they indeed are a follower and believer in Jesus the Christ.

The flesh warring againsts the spirit has little to do with two followers of Christ fighting one another, unless perhaps you were arguing about how the wants of the flesh are at ends with the desire of the Spirit.

Flesh church? What do you mean by this? I am aware of many problems within many churches and am also aware that my perception of such isn't perfect, as I still sin. I can't speak for you or them though, I suppose.

The church is the congregation of the faithful. Though a branch may be withered, we, as part of that same tree, are to mend it. That branch may be dead. It may end up being cut off, but not by us, as we are only the tree, and unable to prune for multiple reasons.

How is that parable?

A branch being cut off allows for one to be grafted in, so if one that was naturally there was cut out and replaced, how small of a task would it be for the newly grafted branch, also withering, to as well be cut off?

To be honest; I'm not certain what the two of you were arguing about; but I know there are much better ways to help one another towards Christ and GOD. And I know that as Christians it should be our hope to bring all towards the light of GOD, and not judge between them.

If any teaches the doctrines of man that we know wholly to be against scripture then we should steer them with all compashion, gentleness and reason. I don't know of too many people who learn well in hostility.

Again how is the contention with those in error helping anyone if it is reduced to personal insult?

If I insult you then try to explain something to you, then how receptive would you be towards my explanation? Would you not gravitate towards the negativity out of pride and anger? Are these not the works of the deceiver or the flesh?

I don't know what a madist is. I try not to pay too much attention to scisms or denominational differences as long as they don't hinder the teachings of the Christ. Perhaps hers did, but I missed it,in which case you could refer me to the post #s in this thread and I will review them. My point is and was that the two of you seemed to be picking at one another, but really from what I saw, (again; correct me if I am wrong) you, more so than her.

Looking over your post again I see you claim she denies scripture. Could you refer me towards said scripture?

I was just trying to bring a little peace. We can't grow together without unity. If one of you denies the teachings, example, and self sacrifice of Jesus the Christ, or scripture then I could almost understand, but not really.

Anyway...

Just my 2¢

Humbly, peace

You will only help those with ears to hear and eyes to see.

I appreciate what you are trying to do.

Danoh

Lazy Afternoon,

How is that parable?

Anyway...

Just my 2¢

Humbly, peace

That reads like one of my old posts, somewhat - you spoilsport :chuckle:

popsthebuilder

You will only help those with ears to hear and eyes to see.

I appreciate what you are trying to do.
But it is for us to open eyes and ears and bring those who were as dead to life which is Christ our Lord and the will of GOD.

Right?

You are very welcome though.

😊

Peace

popsthebuilder

That reads like one of my old posts, somewhat - you spoilsport :chuckle:
Please take no offence, but I'm not sure what you mean or If it should be seen as positive or negative. It seems to have positive undertones, but again, I'm just not familiar with your old posts I suppose.

Peace

God's Truth

Please take no offence, but I'm not sure what you mean or If it should be seen as positive or negative. It seems to have positive undertones, but again, I'm just not familiar with your old posts I suppose.

Peace

You are right to suspect insincerity from Danoh.

I am glad to see a poster here that gives much thought to what is said, and one who cares about truthfulness.

God's Truth

But it is for us to open eyes and ears and bring those who were as dead to life which is Christ our Lord and the will of GOD.

Right?

You are very welcome though.

��

Peace

That is right; however, just like Paul realized, there are those who are stubborn and rebellious, and those who are ensnared and will not have their eyes opened.

I keep coming here and trying anyway.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Christ suffered and died to atone for the sins of believers.

Unbelievers will suffer and die for their own sins.

LA
Christ suffered and died for the sins of all men for all time. No person will stand before God guilty of a sin. Unbelievers will stand convicted of rejecting Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Danoh

Peace

No. No offence taken. Was just ribbing you about spoiling the fun of heated back and forth :chuckle: