Christ Salvation effects quickening !

beloved57

1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last A​dam[Jesus Christ] was made a quickening spirit.

Or it may be rendered " was made a life giving Spirit"

What mans religion is ignorant of is that Christ's Life of obedience unto death is life giving, even as adams disobedience was death giving See Rom 5:12, yet false religion believes Christ's obedience has been less effective than adams disobedience.

Now quickening is the Spirit of Gods application of Christ life giving redemptive work to Gods elect or sheep or Christ's church, all are synonymous.

beloved57

[h=2]Christ Salvation effects quickening ![/h]So the Son of God by the Spirit of God quickens [gives life] whom He wills Jn 5:21

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Jn 6:63

It is the spirit that quickeneth/gives life; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Through this Sovereign work of the Spirit [See 2 Thess 2:13 for Spirits work] which is done by Him in behalf of Christ 1 Cor 15:45, Spiritual Life is given to spiritually dead sinners, thereby enabling them to repent and believe, to call upon the Name of the Lord Ps 80:18

So will not we go back from thee: quicken us[Give us Life], and we will call upon thy name.

Without the giving of spiritual life, there is no calling upon His Name in Spirit and in truth, and if we have not the Spirit given we are none of Christs sheep Rom 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
[h=2]Christ Salvation effects quickening ![/h]So the Son of God by the Spirit of God quickens [gives life] whom He wills Jn 5:21

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

It is the spirit that quickeneth/gives life; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Through this Sovereign work of the Spirit [See 2 Thess 2:13 for Spirits work] which is done by Him in behalf of Christ 1 Cor 15:45, Spiritual Life is given to spiritually dead sinners, thereby enabling them to repent and believe, to call upon the Name of the Lord Ps 80:18

So will not we go back from thee: quicken us[Give us Life], and we will call upon thy name.

Without the giving of spiritual life, there is no calling upon His Name in Spirit and in truth, and if we have not the Spirit given we are none of Christs sheep Rom 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Here's the problems beloved57 .

Your taking Scriptures , building an understanding of the Salvation process on it , and it's not yours yet .

Because you don't know or have fulfilled the true application of Faith , faithing , or pisteuo in the Greek , you haven't even started the journey yet . Your still at the drawing of the Father part of the process .

Now , since you haven't fulfilled even the first application of Pisteuo or faithing to Christ , you can't possibly have received His Spirit yet . If you don't have His Spirit , you don't have Christ . If you don't have Christ , you don't have His Word . If you don't have His word , you don't have His promises in His Word .

Without fulfilling pisteuo or the verb form of the noun Faith , your accually moving away from God standing on anything else .

Strongs = " Pisteuo means " Not " just to believe ."

Vines = " A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

Until you and others realize , " believing " is not what fuels the relationship with Christ , and just begin fulfilling real faithing into Christ by personally surrendering your lives to Him , and living a life inspired by such surrender , you are stuck at the start of the journey .

Until then every understanding you present is built on sand .

Nanja

Amen to both parts!

All those Christ died for [His Sheep John 10:11 / His Church Eph. 5:25] as their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22, in His Perfect Obedience and by His Faithfulness alone, were made Righteous by Imputation Ps. 32:1-2 for all whom He represented Rom. 5:19. So likewise, they are Given a portion of His own Faith [the Faith of the Son of God], as a fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22 in New Birth.

Gal. 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Amen to both parts!

All those Christ died for [His Sheep John 10:11 / His Church Eph. 5:25] as their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22, in His Perfect Obedience and by His Faithfulness alone, were made Righteous by Imputation Ps. 32:1-2 for all whom He represented Rom. 5:19. So likewise, they are Given a portion of His own Faith [the Faith of the Son of God], as a fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22 in New Birth.

Gal. 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Do you know why half the translations in Gal. 2:20 say " Faith in Christ " , and the other half say " Faith of Christ " ?

And when you build an understanding on the translations that have " Faith of Christ " . What do you do with the vetb form of Faith pisteuo , used 248 times the NT saying "we " must fulfill Faith and faithing by " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ?

Number one rule for interpreting Scripture .
Never take one Scripture your uncertain of , and knock down a mountain of Scripture we are certain of .

Nanja

Number one rule for interpreting Scripture

The natural man such as yourself cannot receive the things of the Spirit, of which the scriptures are.

1 Cor. 2:11-13

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The natural man such as yourself cannot receive the things of the Spirit, of which the scriptures are.

1 Cor. 2:11-13

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Why would you call me a natural man without an explanation why . I've presented in detail specifically how one recieves the Holy Spirit , you've never countered with anything .

And I asked when in your understanding one recieves the Holy Spirit , and got no reply .

beloved57

The quickening of both the Father and the Son as per Jn 5:21 so it is of the same to the drawing of the Father and the Son Jn 6:44; 12:32, so it is one can't come to Christ unless they've been quickened or drawn which the death of Christ effects for all whom He died!

beloved57

So in other words quickening and drawing are relatively synonymous words and actions of the Deity. The drawing in both Jn 6:44;12:32 entails quickening.

beloved57

God knows that without the drawing or quickening effects of the Cross of Christ men could not come to Faith in Christ.

Nanja

beloved57
#8 The quickening of both the Father and the Son as per Jn 5:21 so it is of the same to the drawing of the Father and the Son Jn 6:44; 12:32, so it is one can't come to Christ unless they've been quickened or drawn which the death of Christ effects for all whom He died!

#9 So in other words quickening and drawing are relatively synonymous words and actions of the Deity. The drawing in both Jn 6:44;12:32 entails quickening.

God knows that without the drawing or quickening effects of the Cross of Christ men could not come to Faith in Christ.

So True ! Without God's intervention of quickening John 5:21 and drawing, men have no Salvation in Christ; and by nature have zero ability to come to Christ, place their faith in Him, or call upon His name Ps. 80:18b. Nothing they do pleases God Rom. 8:8 !