Christ miraculously heals but we can’t hold on to that.

Letsargue

you too. But sharing the basis of our reasoning with open mind may help to improve reasoning

Again, only in Scripture is that revealed. There is ( No Carnal Evidence ) for there having ever been a "miracle" of any kind done for or because of any reason!!

Paul -- 070212

Letsargue

[/I][/B]
Can you or any living in this carnal world can claim a totally spiritual mind?

(((( I DO ))))!!!! -- Prove me wrong!! Where does God say to be partly spiritually minded, or double minded?????? - You are a Genius in your god, because you are as you stated, - Double minded!!!

Paul -- 071212

icilian fenner

Anecdotal evidence is the lowest rung. It's prone to cherry picking, insufficient sample sizes, and, since cases are not controlled, cannot be accurately repeated. Putting serious stock in that type of evidence is doing your fellow man an grave disservice.

Letsargue

Anecdotal evidence is the lowest rung. It's prone to cherry picking, insufficient sample sizes, and, since cases are not controlled, cannot be accurately repeated. Putting serious stock in that type of evidence is doing your fellow man an grave disservice.

I don't know if you're for anything or not; with that kind of foolish nonsense. -- (( Say something ))!!!

Paul -- 071212

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
(((( I DO ))))!!!! -- Prove me wrong!! Where does God say to be partly spiritually minded, or double minded?????? - You are a Genius in your god, because you are as you stated, - Double minded!!!

Paul -- 071212
Your assertions that scripture is the truth and scripture’s miracles are false, show that you are double minded

Letsargue

Your assertions that scripture is the truth and scripture’s miracles are false, show that you are double minded

I didn't say that they were (( false ))!! - You just bore false witness of me.

I said they are all "Parables" of a higher order of things!! Maybe if you told the truth where the Truth is, you wouldn't be Soo blind to what is said!!!

Paul -- 071412

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God is Alive.......

God is Alive.......

To your statement

There is NO WAY you can prove that!! – It’s Truth, - according to the Scriptures, Jesus and the Apostles, and the Old Testament Prophets did Heal Miraculously according to the Scriptures!!! -- But there cannot be any “Historical, or Scientific Evidence, to PROVE such healing!!! - There is NONE of that today, in any form. Just a bunch of Lying Wonders by False Prophets of many false christs. – And you, and no one else can prove otherwise!!!! There is nothing Carnal now that is of Christ; - in teaching or doing ( period ).

Paul – 041812

Every moment of existence is a miracle, every movement of light, every act of love, every gesture of grace. To believe that 'God' is not working miracles thru his children is a dismal position to hold, since the fullness of the Spirit's power and presence is given to those open to receive it. Jesus sent his disciples forth with the power to heal the sick and cast out spirits....sounds to me like a very clear commission to show forth the glory of God. I choose to believe in miracles, and they express themselves in many ways.

pj

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Christ miraculously saves...can you hold Him to that? the promises to heal are just as solid as the promises to save.

The answer is that the promise to save is preached with 100 per cent conviction, the promise to heal is preached with many an if and many a but.

Letsargue

Every moment of existence is a miracle, every movement of light, every act of love, every gesture of grace. To believe that 'God' is not working miracles thru his children is a dismal position to hold, since the fullness of the Spirit's power and presence is given to those open to receive it. Jesus sent his disciples forth with the power to heal the sick and cast out spirits....sounds to me like a very clear commission to show forth the glory of God. I choose to believe in miracles, and they express themselves in many ways.

pj

They are not!!!!!!! - Every moment is only reality, and nothing else. - Some moments of reality are rarer than other moments and events. Some moments and events are Super-rare, but there cannot ever be something at any time that is a Miracle. Miracles are Impossible, or they wouldn’t be termed “Miracles”!! --- Miracles are the product of false doctrine taken from the Letter of the Word, and not the Spirit of the Word.

Paul – 080712

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Miracles are the product of false doctrine taken from the Letter of the Word said:
Then why you abuse when I speak from the spirit of the word? May be it is not according to your spirit which reject truths.

Letsargue

Then why you abuse when I speak from the spirit of the word? May be it is not according to your spirit which reject truths.

You're not speaking from, or for the Spirit of God / Jesus Christ. Your speaking from a Catholic, or someother false spirit.

Paul -- 081212

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
miracles of grace......

miracles of grace......

They are not!!!!!!! - Every moment is only reality, and nothing else. - Some moments of reality are rarer than other moments and events.

I contend that miracles abound, because grace abounds.

Some moments and events are Super-rare, but there cannot ever be something at any time that is a Miracle. Miracles are Impossible, or they wouldn’t be termed “Miracles”!!

Depends on how one defines 'miracles' doesnt it.

--- Miracles are the product of false doctrine taken from the Letter of the Word, and not the Spirit of the Word.

You appear to be hyped over an aversion towards a conception of 'miracles' by your disdain for televangelists and similar 'faith-healing' propaganda....however,...according to Jesus... faith still avails, it appears to be an ingredient within the working of miracles, ...and it is certainly of the Spirit.

'Miracles', while they may include physical healing and restoration, also are psychological and spiritual in nature -

3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.

19. Miracles make minds one in God. They depend on cooperation because the Sonship is the sum of all that God created. Miracles therefore reflect the laws of eternity, not of time.

20. Miracles reawaken the awareness that the spirit, not the body, is the altar of truth. This is the recognition that leads to the healing power of the miracle.

21. Miracles are natural signs of forgiveness. Through miracles you accept God's forgiveness by extending it to others.

- ACIM

ACIM - Q & A

In the ministry of the Spirit, I believe one ought to avail himself wholly to the directing power, to the glory of God...respecting all laws, both matterial and spiritual. Faith allows one to trust and accept the Spirit's will and power to unveil God's will and align one in perfect health and wholeness. Apparently there are some even great sages, saints and righteous persons that serve God in spirit, yet never are healed of certain physical ailments or illnesses for whatever reason. They even die with these ailments. This does not discount the working of miracles or God's omnipresence. It is still grace that sustains us, even in the imperfections of the human condition.

pj

Letsargue

I contend that miracles abound, because grace abounds.

Depends on how one defines 'miracles' doesnt it.

You appear to be hyped over an aversion towards a conception of 'miracles' by your disdain for televangelists and similar 'faith-healing' propaganda....however,...according to Jesus... faith still avails, it appears to be an ingredient within the working of miracles, ...and it is certainly of the Spirit.

'Miracles', while they may include physical healing and restoration, also are psychological and spiritual in nature -

3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.

19. Miracles make minds one in God. They depend on cooperation because the Sonship is the sum of all that God created. Miracles therefore reflect the laws of eternity, not of time.

20. Miracles reawaken the awareness that the spirit, not the body, is the altar of truth. This is the recognition that leads to the healing power of the miracle.

21. Miracles are natural signs of forgiveness. Through miracles you accept God's forgiveness by extending it to others.

- ACIM

ACIM - Q & A

In the ministry of the Spirit, I believe one ought to avail himself wholly to the directing power, to the glory of God...respecting all laws, both matterial and spiritual. Faith allows one to trust and accept the Spirit's will and power to unveil God's will and align one in perfect health and wholeness. Apparently there are some even great sages, saints and righteous persons that serve God in spirit, yet never are healed of certain physical ailments or illnesses for whatever reason. They even die with these ailments. This does not discount the working of miracles or God's omnipresence. It is still grace that sustains us, even in the imperfections of the human condition.

pj

Show us all where ( Grace abounds )!! -- If Grace abounds, then your country and religions would not be taken by a half breed, illegal alien. – Your country and your religions would be gaining in prosperity, not declining.>>-- Matthew 16:18 KJV – “I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock (( I will build my church )); and (( the gates of hell shall not prevail against it ))”. ------//-- What say you to that?? --- It’s not, - and you all are “winning” over Satan; - or I might say, “over the antichrist”????????

NO!! - Miracles are the events that can only be achieved by God if He chooses; but for a nation such as that; I think not, - neither can any of you do miracles, or cause miracles to be preformed by any fool that thinks he's of God!! -- Define Miracles any way you choose, but you still can't cause them to be brought about by any god by your ((( Wants )))!!!

Paul – 081212

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
insights in healing.....

insights in healing.....

NO!! - Miracles are the events that can only be achieved by God if He chooses; but for a nation such as that; I think not, - neither can any of you do miracles, or cause miracles to be preformed by any fool that thinks he's of God!! -- Define Miracles any way you choose, but you still can't cause them to be brought about by any god by your ((( Wants )))

Paul – 081212

You might get some more respectful dialogue if you cut with all the exclamation marks. Take a few chill pills.

Again,...miracles of grace, love and joy abound for those who walk in the Spirit and are cognizant of the omnipresence of God. We are called to work miracles in His name, by the very act of loving and forgiving (as I shared from A Course in Miracles perspective). That's one viewpoint. There are others.

Also working miracles in His name is done by the Spirit, not our own selfish wants, because only the Spirit knows the will of God, who inspires our own will born of God working as one, for God is One. It is all God. No matter what physical form, malady or imperfection appears, the perfection and holiness of God is the eternal reality. That wholeness of Being IS. There is no imperfection in the divine nature.

Whether imperfections/illness falls away by disintegration of the matterial body, is transformed by accelerated time healing, or a more astounding miracle-process, the presence of God remains incorruptible, omnipresent, ever pure.

pj

Last edited:

Letsargue

You might get some more respectful dialogue if you cut with all the exclamation mars. Take a few chill pills.

Again,...miracles of grace, love and joy abound for those who walk in the Spirit and are cognizant of the omnipresence of God. We are called to work miracles in His name, by the very act of loving and forgiving (as I shared from A Course in Miracles perspective). That's one viewpoint. There are others.

Also working miracles in His name is done by the Spirit, not our own selfish wants, because only the Spirit knows the will of God, who inspires our own will born of God working as one, for God is One. It is all God. No matter what physical form, malady or imperfection appears, the perfection and holiness of God is the eternal reality. That wholeness of Being IS. There is no imperfection in the divine nature.

Whether imperfections/illness falls away by disintegration of the matterial body, is transformed by accelerated time healing, or a more astounding miracle-process, the presence of God remains incorruptible, omnipresent, ever pure.

pj

If they are the reason that I'm wrong, you don't have to worry; you can always use those to deny that I'm right like the others do. Or are you a part of the others that use those to condemn me??? - I realize that you all do everything according to toil, even - ??everything the Lord said for you to do!!

Paul -- 081212

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
eternity

eternity

If they are the reason that I'm wrong, you don't have to worry; you can always use those to deny that I'm right like the others do. Or are you a part of the others that use those to condemn me??? - I realize that you all do everything according to toil, even - ??everything the Lord said for you to do!!

Paul -- 081212

What is shared stands. God's Love is Infinite, and that Love is omnipresent, all-ready, all-pervading and glorious. God is the Only Reality.

It is only in the perception of space-time that we entertain the concept of miracles taking place,....for such movements of Spirit inhere within. But the eternal is ever-being.

pj

Letsargue

What is shared stands. God's Love is Infinite, and that Love is omnipresent, all-ready, all-pervading and glorious. God is the Only Reality.

It is only in the perception of space-time that we entertain the concept of miracles taking place,....for such movements of Spirit inhere within. But the eternal is ever-being.

pj

Are my words wrong because I try to ( "Emphasize" ) more than normal for the Understanding???????? - If so, then comdemn me for my ( Wrong ), not my hand waving, and facial expressions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that I don't (((( Emphasize enough )))) - You're still (( blind )) to the Truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 081312