Christ miraculously heals but we can’t hold on to that.

Letsargue

What is shared stands. God's Love is Infinite, and that Love is omnipresent, all-ready, all-pervading and glorious. God is the Only Reality.

It is only in the perception of space-time that we entertain the concept of miracles taking place,....for such movements of Spirit inhere within. But the eternal is ever-being.

pj

God’s Love is total, where His Love is, nothing more, (( AND )), God’s Revenge, and Hate are also Total where His Revenge and Hate (( ARE ))!!

As for your ( “Space-Time” ) nonsense; - there is no such thing as “Space-Time”. – It’s called ((( "God" ))); - Take it or leave it with the others!!! - It’s not “Space-Time” that's ( Total )!!!! -- It’s God that (( IS )) Love and Hate in their own order Totally!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 081312

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
O spank u

O spank u

Are my words wrong because I try to ( "Emphasize" ) more than normal for the Understanding???????? - If so, then comdemn me for my ( Wrong ), not my hand waving, and facial expressions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine your facial expressions behind the keyboard lol

Oh dear.

It seems that I don't (((( Emphasize enough )))) - You're still (( blind )) to the Truth!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm quite cognizant that Truth is what is. What is.....is tacitly obvious. What exists NOW in essence and form....is All That Is. Thats reality. Point blank :)

Reality doesnt need the help of religious egos to prove itself. How big is your religious ego?

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
duality bytes.......

duality bytes.......

God’s Love is total, where His Love is, nothing more, (( AND )), God’s Revenge, and Hate are also Total where His Revenge and Hate (( ARE ))!!

God is Love. That Love is infinite. That Love is all. Why is it assumed that this 'love' also has a dark side of 'hate'? Granted...there is both 'light' and 'shadow' in this relative world of contrast and duality, but such arise in the space where difference can appear. Divine Love cannot hate for such is not its nature. Therefore I see no grounds to conclude 'God' is a vengeful deity full of hate and wrath. Isn't that making God into our own image, our own conception of Him?

“God is inherently kind, naturally compassionate, and everlastingly merciful. And never is it necessary that any influence be brought to bear upon the Father to call forth his loving-kindness. The creature's need is wholly sufficient to insure the full flow of the Father's tender mercies and his saving grace.” (2:4.2) - UB

As for your ( “Space-Time” ) nonsense; - there is no such thing as “Space-Time”.

I merely noted that it is in the flow of space-time that we perceive miracles as taking place (something that seems to unfold, appear, transform us), as the law of eternity collapses time, and we behold the love, wholeness and peace of Spirit. Space and time does exist where there is 'relativity', 'measure' and 'movement'.

– It’s called ((( "God" )));

'God' engages his creative-play in space-time, yes....as far as we can perceive and relate to such.

- Take it or leave it with the others!!!

take it, shake it....or bake it...your choice :crackup:

pj

Letsargue

God is (( “ALL” )) that is, and that includes ( All the “Dark Side” )!! – God is that too, not just ( Love )!! >>-- Hebrews 10:30-31 KJV -----//-- God is not the ~”love”~ that you guys credit Him with being. – God’s Love Saves Souls, and nothing else!! – That’s God’s Love, not that ungodly, and phony hypocrisy that man lusts after in All his wants and seeking returns from every drop of ~~love~~ he can ~give~!!!

It's just (( God )), not your ridiculous ~"spacetime"~. - That's from Science Fiction, and all the false glory seekers flock after that nonsense!!!!!!!

Paul – 081312

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God is (( “ALL” )) that is, and that includes ( All the “Dark Side” )!! – God is that too, not just ( Love )!!

The writer of John chose to describe God as Love and within the context of his divine nature giving of itself, it fits rather well. Yes, there is both 'light' and 'shadow' in this world of contrast, the world of 'maya'.

>>-- Hebrews 10:30-31 KJV -----//-- God is not the ~”love”~ that you guys credit Him with being. – God’s Love Saves Souls, and nothing else!!

Naturally, Love saves, restores, heals, redeems and continues to be....just what its nature is. Isn't that wonderful?

– That’s God’s Love, not that ungodly, and phony hypocrisy that man lusts after in All his wants and seeking returns from every drop of ~~love~~ he can ~give~!!!

Not sure what your 'tootin' about here. Love is what it is, and expresses itself by the laws of its own 'being'.

It's just (( God )), not your ridiculous ~"spacetime"~. - That's from Science Fiction, and all the false glory seekers flock after that nonsense!!!!!!!

Dont let 'terms' confuse you,....'space-time' is the dimensional-context where movements appear to take place, within the template of creation. Such is a matter of perception, measurement, ratios, relationships.....there are intrinsic to our experience of life or consciousness relating to things here in the cosmos.

You could actually learn a thing or two from science fiction, its a medium just like your religious mythos for understanding or relating to your expereince in the world, and all its possibilities.

pj

Letsargue

I’m not declaring Philosophy to express my Faith!! – I’m not (( tooting )) anything for your foolishness to reject anything of the Truth!! --- ( Terms ) have definitions, and there is none for your “Space-Time” stuff in Truth!! – Science Fiction has nothing to do with God’s Truth; - just for you-all’s great wisdom!! --- I like science fiction for entertainment, but this is not the entertainment from God. - It’s from you guys who are so far unlearned of God, you have to use it for your proof, and to try to disprove me with such feeble trash!!! ---- Try what God says for a change of venue!!

Paul – 081312

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I’m not declaring Philosophy to express my Faith!! – I’m not (( tooting )) anything for your foolishness to reject anything of the Truth!! --- ( Terms ) have definitions, and there is none for your “Space-Time” stuff in Truth!! – Science Fiction has nothing to do with God’s Truth; - just for you-all’s great wisdom!! --- I like science fiction for entertainment, but this is not the entertainment from God. - It’s from you guys who are so far unlearned of God, you have to use it for your proof, and to try to disprove me with such feeble trash!!! ---- Try what God says for a change of venue!!

Paul – 081312

All perception and knowledge that relates to anything within the cosmos has its place,....whether we entertain a concept of 'God' or not :)

Science is 'knowledge', therefore it has its place whether you describe it as 'fiction' or put a 'conventional' spin on it.

pj

Letsargue

All perception and knowledge that relates to anything within the cosmos has its place,....whether we entertain a concept of 'God' or not :)

Science is 'knowledge', therefore it has its place whether you describe it as 'fiction' or put a 'conventional' spin on it.

pj

Yes, science is knowledge, but not the Knowledge that comes from the Tree of Life / The Cross.> ( Parable ). - Maybe from the tree of evil!! - That tree no longer has the Knowledge of Good on it. The Knowledge of Good was grafted into the Tree of Life long ago, but that's OK, have it all (( Your Way )). - None of you want to learn anything ((( New ))) along with ( "All Things New" )!!! - You can hold to the Old stuff that's condemned!!!!!!!

Paul -- 081312

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
flaming swords......

flaming swords......

Yes, science is knowledge, but not the Knowledge that comes from the Tree of Life / The Cross.> ( Parable ). - Maybe from the tree of evil!! - That tree no longer has the Knowledge of Good on it. The Knowledge of Good was grafted into the Tree of Life long ago, but that's OK, have it all (( Your Way )). - None of you want to learn anything ((( New ))) along with ( "All Things New" )!!! - You can hold to the Old stuff that's condemned!!!!!!!

Paul -- 081312

I'd say the Tree of Life is a fine product, so will enjoy partaking of it....that is if 'God' allows such, ...you know how those guardian cheribum like to pop up from time to time. In some schools you just have to know the 'secret-code-word' to have access.

Whose clinging to 'old stuff' ?.....each moment in Spirit is new :)

pj

Letsargue

I'd say the Tree of Life is a fine product, so will enjoy partaking of it....that is if 'God' allows such, ...you know how those guardian cheribum like to pop up from time to time. In some schools you just have to know the 'secret-code-word' to have access.

Whose clinging to 'old stuff' ?.....each moment in Spirit is new :)

pj

What do you mean by ( “product” )?? It’s not a ( “Product” ); - it’s a ( “Creation” ) of Truth, produced of nothing but ((( God )))!!! – That’s just how totally unlearned of the Truth of God you are!! – It’s all God, not a production of anything else!!

Each moment is the same moment to God, but not to the unlearned. God is the “Moment of Eternity”. It’s all just God, all at the same time without beginning or ending!!

I’m tired of fooling with such total nonsense. – Find some fool that will cling to your utterly foolish philosophy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 081312

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
What do you mean by ( “product” )?? It’s not a ( “Product” ); - it’s a ( “Creation” ) of Truth, produced of nothing but ((( God )))!!! – That’s just how totally unlearned of the Truth of God you are!! – It’s all God, not a production of anything else!!

Each moment is the same moment to God, but not to the unlearned. God is the “Moment of Eternity”. It’s all just God, all at the same time without beginning or ending!!

I’m tired of fooling with such total nonsense. – Find some fool that will cling to your utterly foolish philosophy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 081312

Good luck :wave:

pj