ECT Christ is our passover, Madists want to avoid Pentecost

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now listen Marowbe.

You have been neg repping me nearly every day for three years sometimes three in a row.

You have been insulting me nearly everyday in the threads.

You have been ruining the threads with your multiple posting of insults which have nothing to do with the topics.

Now you want to go running to your mummy because someone said something bad to you.

You are a weak and cowardly person who has complained that others are sending you nuts so you are leaving the board you said, but you are back.

You claim to be saved but I do not know anyone who is saved who behaves as you do.

Even the unsaved do not do as you do, for fear of reprisal.

You have no respect for man or God.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Now listen Marowbe.

You have been neg repping me nearly every day for three years sometimes three in a row.

You have been insulting me nearly everyday in the threads.

You have been ruining the threads with your multiple posting of insults which have nothing to do with the topics.

Now you want to go running to your mummy because someone said something bad to you.

You are a weak and cowardly person who has complained that others are sending you nuts so you are leaving the board you said, but you are back.

You claim to be saved but I do not know anyone who is saved who behaves as you do.

Even the unsaved do not do as you do, for fear of reprisal.

You have no respect for man or God.

LA

You would have been great on, "The Edge of Night" or
"Search for Tomorrow?" What an Actress! You could
have won an "Emmy!"

oatmeal

You can barely understand anything!
You do not understand because, you are not well studied!
Your myriad of fears keeps you from proper articulation of your thoughts!
Your lack of "grey matter" stunts your ability to debate intelligently!
I cannot see you improving, because of your copious amount of limitations!
My suggestion would be; you ought to quit posting, and focus on watching
a tremendous amount of Television and eating a plentiful amount
of Chocolates with a very high sugar content?

Have a nice evening Oats

You are at best a miserable comforter, a physician of no value, a forger of lies

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People aren't saved by what they do or don't do, but by what Christ did 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).
Amen.

By the righteousness and obedience of one, not two.

Romans 5:17-19 KJV
(17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​

heir

TOL Subscriber
Amen.

By the righteousness and obedience of one, not two.

Romans 5:17-19 KJV
(17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​
:up:

Sure thing!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

SaulToPaul 2

:up:

Sure thing!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

So simple,

and LA spurns it for LA's own righteousness.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have many demons, John.

You need deliverance.

Act 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
Act 8:6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
Act 8:7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
Act 8:8 And there was great joy in that city.

LA

Standard fare cliche, child of the devil. You're starting to bore me, wicked one.

Acts chapter 1-28.

So there. Your spamming verses is laughed at, loser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Gen 24:64 (KJV)

Luke 7:14 KJV

And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

"Tappa Kegga Budda," in "the Greek," which does not exist....Miller time...........