ECT Cheap or Costly Grace?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's a good distinction for discussions and meaning. :up:

i believe it's simple, or not extremely complicated, i see works as good, motive is the key (wide-ranging), see, already complicated, but fruit comes through believing, acting without motive or "recognition", as nothing we do is counted righteous (completely). fruit (wide-ranging), we know it when we see it and God Knows. somehow, fruit got all tied up and connected . . . to works, and law (OT), by some folks. yes, very debated i suppose. it's as if, when I say I am dead to sin, i'm saying sin doesn't matter. or if one says they aren't under the law, then they must repent and plead for forgiveness daily. then why not 24-7, because it will never be enough. this is what Jesus is all about. and all Scripture, summed up nicely by Paul, with new information FROM CHRIST (i had to throw that in) Lon, i'm not ducking out, i'm hittin' the sack. God Bless you everyday. peace - :patrol:

View attachment 19397

Cross Reference

Verse please, so I can see the context. ��

Pete ��

Context? Here: "And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him, if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister. Colossians 1:21-23 (ESV) __ just one of many.

Cross Reference

Sins forgiven __ Past, Present and Future.

Living with the Promise of the Father, will reveal that doctrine to be of a cheap, presumptuous, taken for granted, Grace mentality.