Challenge big pharma and go to jail

Gary K

Banned
Carbs are garbage fuel unless they are high enough in fiber to offset the absorption rate. Avoid them.
I doubt that very mich. Complex carbs are the diet given to Adam and Even in the Garden. I ageee that simple carbs in processed foods are pure garbage

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So you;re completely anti vegetarian,
During the temporary process of first saving your life by completely conquering diabetes to the point of having zero symptoms and not even being diagnosed as pre-diabetic, I am 100% anti vegetarian. After you are no longer a diabetic then sure, slowly start adding some fruits and vegetables back into your diet. Your body will let you know what and how much to add back in. Everyone's body is different.

Gary K

Banned
During the temporary process of first saving your life by completely conquering diabetes to the point of having zero symptoms and not even being diagnosed as pre-diabetic, I am 100% anti vegetarian. After you are no longer a diabetic then sure, slowly start adding some fruits and vegetables back into your diet. Your body will let you know what and how much to add back in. Everyone's body is different.
I think you're attitude is foolish. You don't remember all the videos that showed people with unopened packages of steak and placing a magnet on it? They could turn those packages to any position they pleased and the magnet would not fall off. That means meat has been vaccinated. Seems really risky to me.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I think you're attitude is foolish. You don't remember all the videos that showed people with unopened packages of steak and placing a magnet on it? They could turn those packages to any position they pleased and the magnet would not fall off. That means meat has been vaccinated. Seems really risky to me.
Oh, I agree. But I'm not talking about the factory farmed, GMO, hormone injected grain-fed beef at your local grocery store. I'm talking about pasture-raised, grass-fed, grass-finished beef you can buy from a local farmer or online. The kind God recommended in Deuteronomy 11:15 - "And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled."

My source for beef is https://grasslandbeef.com It's only a little bit more expensive. I only spend an average of $10 per day on food. Most days I eat 6-12 eggs ("pasture raised," not just "cage free") with 1/2 stick of salted butter melted in. And I purchase the most expensive butter in a large grocery store. The butter says, "From grass-fed cows." Of course it does. And just like the beef I buy, it's only slightly more expensive.

Gary K

Banned
Oh, I agree. But I'm not talking about the factory farmed, GMO, hormone injected grain-fed beef at your local grocery store. I'm talking about pasture-raised, grass-fed, grass-finished beef you can buy from a local farmer or online. The kind God recommended in Deuteronomy 11:15 - "And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled."

My source for beef is https://grasslandbeef.com It's only a little bit more expensive. I only spend an average of $10 per day on food. Most days I eat 6-12 eggs ("pasture raised," not just "cage free") with 1/2 stick of salted butter melted in. And I purchase the most expensive butter in a large grocery store. The butter says, "From grass-fed cows." Of course it does. And just like the beef I buy, it's only slightly more expensiv

OK. I understand your position on both beef and eggs. We do the same with eggs but don't eat meat.

I don't buy packaging propaganda. Just because the package says it comes from grass fed cows doesn't mean they don't use hormones to increase production. Here is what we use and it is guaranteed to have no hormones. The same with Dairygold. I still don't fully trust it though the elimination of hormones means a lot fewer cows will have mastitis. Pasturization removes almost all of the healrhy ingredients in milk though so I drink raw milk and have done so most of my life.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
OK. I understand your position on both beef and eggs. We do the same with eggs but don't eat meat.

I don't buy packaging propaganda. Just because the package says it comes from grass fed cows doesn't mean they don't use hormones to increase production. Here is what we use and it is guaranteed to have no hormones. The same with Dairygold. I still don't fully trust it though the elimination of hormones means a lot fewer cows will have mastitis. Pasturization removes almost all of the healrhy ingredients in milk though so I drink raw milk and have done so most of my life.

Cool. Thanks for the source. According to their website I can buy Challenge butter right up the street from where I live. I'll check it out.

Gary K

Banned
@Jefferson

After taking a look at the prices involved in safe meat from the link you provided I won't be eating the canivore diet. I couldn't come close to affording that with the inflation we have been experiencing. The lat time I bought a steak was several years ago so I was shocked at the current prices. It is much cheaper to eat a vegetarian keto diet and, I think, much healthier.

One suggestion for you is to use cold processed organic coconut oil in your cooking. In the Pacific islands where the natives had about 80% of their daily caloric intake supplied by coconuts they had no history of heart problems until they began adopting the western diet.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
@Jefferson

After taking a look at the prices involved in safe meat from the link you provided I won't be eating the canivore diet.
When I transitioned from temporary carnivore to my now permanent ketovore I actually do use coconut oil sometimes when I cook.

I know of some carnivores who don't eat any red meat at all. They only eat fish (sardines & salmon), butter and eggs. That's probably a lot less expensive.

Gary K

Banned
When I transitioned from temporary carnivore to my now permanent ketovore I actually do use coconut oil sometimes when I cook.

I know of some carnivores who don't eat any red meat at all. They only eat fish (sardines & salmon), butter and eggs. That's probably a lot less expensive.
I think that is a very unhealthy diet. With all the radiation unleashed on the world's oceans from the Japanese nuclear power plants the food from the oceans is extremely dangerous.

Mary Contrary 999

I think that is a very unhealthy diet. With all the radiation unleashed on the world's oceans from the Japanese nuclear power plants the food from the oceans is extremely dangerous.
I don't get someone like you. So many strong opinions when maybe you should just own your skepticism about common wisdom AND admit you don't know what's what.

Gary K

Banned
I don't get someone like you. So many strong opinions when maybe you should just own your skepticism about common wisdom AND admit you don't know what's what.
I do own my own skepticism. Where have you seen me blame anyone else for it? Just because your own prejudice is so deep you refuse to investigate the evidence from very prominent scientists is no reason to say everyone who thinks differently than you do is far more skeptical than you are. In fact, I am far less skeptical than you re because I investigate everything. That's the difference between us. I would not have found a cure for my cancer if I was anywhere nearly as skeptical as you are.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It's just temporary until you defeat diabetes. Maybe just 6 weeks. You'll survive.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'll pass. I'll eat a vegetarian keto diet. There is actually quite a bit online about it and maybe more than a hundred recipes.
I'm sure you can defeat diabetes doing vegetarian keto. It will just take a little longer than carnivore. The key is keeping your carbs below 20 grams per day.