Challenge big pharma and go to jail

Gary K

Banned
This has been common for a long time. It is even more prevalent today.

A while back I told how I can't take insulin because of how it creates cravings I can't control and how it makes me retain so much water that even taking the maximum dose of diuretics can't enable my kidneys to keep up with it. I told how I found a very good treatment option in brewers yeast as it treats the underlying cause of type 2 diabetes, Here is the rest of the story.

I was buying brewers yeast in bulk quantities and taking two heaping table spoons twice a day and it was so effective my glucose levels had dropped from an average pf over 300 to being clinically considered pre diabetic. My average had dropped to 149 with my between meals readings often down to 100. I was constantly improving. A month or so after I discussed this here brewers yeast disappeared from the local store shelves. I started searching for it from online sources and non debittered brewers yeast wasn't available anywhere/ All that could be found was debittered brewers yeast. What that is is brewers yeast that has been run between high pressure rollers which somehow removes the chromium from it and turms it into a powder. The chromium content and its very high bioavalabiliiy is what makes it work for type 2 diabetics.

I sent emails out asking why the online suppliers stopped carrying it and all I ever heard back was crickets/ I ran out of brewers yeast about a month after I spoke about it here so in a matter of less than a month someone was able to completely remove it from the market and stop the mouths of all suppliers world wide. Guess who has that kind of power and money?

So this website is closely monitored by big pharma or we have at least one big pharma shill in residence here. Either way big pharma has condemned me to a slow lingering death by inches, or should I say, quite literally, a foot at a time. These people have no qualms about killing anyone who challenges them. And yet we have people from both sides of the political spectrum willing to toss people in jail for speaking out against this kind of evil and unwilling to believe big pharma would ever deliberately harm a fly. Talk about mass formation psychosis.

Gary K

Banned
I have to say that I'm really saddened by you guys thinking you can hide behind a screen of silence now that you understand what big pharma has done to me. You've been poking the same bear in the eye for many months by opposing "vaccines". Have you never understood you are face to face with absolute evil before? You're opposing people who are out to murder billions of people and you've had the idea that it's some sort of game without consequences up until now. Why?

Maybe now you will have a lot more respect for those who have led this fight. People like the FLCCC doctors, RFK Jr, Del Bigtree. Michael Yeadon, Robert Malone, etc... as they have spoken out knowing there are major consequences for doing so. It takes real courage to oppose evil. Stopping now is useless. They know exactly who you are, who your family is, your friends are etc... You're already on a list someplace.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Either way big pharma has condemned me to a slow lingering death by inches, or should I say, quite literally, a foot at a time.
Have you looked into the carnivore diet? Zero carbs. OMAD - only 1 insulin spike per day. What about fasting/mimicking?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This has been common for a long time. It is even more prevalent today.

A while back I told how I can't take insulin because of how it creates cravings I can't control and how it makes me retain so much water that even taking the maximum dose of diuretics can't enable my kidneys to keep up with it. I told how I found a very good treatment option in brewers yeast as it treats the underlying cause of type 2 diabetes, Here is the rest of the story.

I was buying brewers yeast in bulk quantities and taking two heaping table spoons twice a day and it was so effective my glucose levels had dropped from an average pf over 300 to being clinically considered pre diabetic. My average had dropped to 149 with my between meals readings often down to 100. I was constantly improving. A month or so after I discussed this here brewers yeast disappeared from the local store shelves. I started searching for it from online sources and non debittered brewers yeast wasn't available anywhere/ All that could be found was debittered brewers yeast. What that is is brewers yeast that has been run between high pressure rollers which somehow removes the chromium from it and turms it into a powder. The chromium content and its very high bioavalabiliiy is what makes it work for type 2 diabetics.

I sent emails out asking why the online suppliers stopped carrying it and all I ever heard back was crickets/ I ran out of brewers yeast about a month after I spoke about it here so in a matter of less than a month someone was able to completely remove it from the market and stop the mouths of all suppliers world wide. Guess who has that kind of power and money?

So this website is closely monitored by big pharma or we have at least one big pharma shill in residence here. Either way big pharma has condemned me to a slow lingering death by inches, or should I say, quite literally, a foot at a time. These people have no qualms about killing anyone who challenges them. And yet we have people from both sides of the political spectrum willing to toss people in jail for speaking out against this kind of evil and unwilling to believe big pharma would ever deliberately harm a fly. Talk about mass formation psychosis.
Wow, I didn't know brewers yeast was so healthy. I'm not surprised though.

If you can't get non-processed brewers yeast from the store, is it possible to make your own? I get a wonderful slurry of used yeast with every batch of homebrew I make. Perhaps one could take the slurry directly. Or, to make what they purportedly sell as non-debittered brewers yeast, dry it out at a high enough temperature thus sterilizing it (kill all the active yeast). And although you might not be inclined, you could also end up with some nice beer or cider.

Gary K

Banned
Wow, I didn't know brewers yeast was so healthy. I'm not surprised though.

If you can't get non-processed brewers yeast from the store, is it possible to make your own? I get a wonderful slurry of used yeast with every batch of homebrew I make. Perhaps one could take the slurry directly. Or, to make what they purportedly sell as non-debittered brewers yeast, dry it out at a high enough temperature thus sterilizing it (kill all the active yeast). And although you might not be inclined, you could also end up with some nice beer or cider.
First. I don't drink as I'm an alky. Second, I know no one who makes their own beer since I no longer run in those circles.,

Brewers yeast comes out of the beer making process with all the yeast dead. The fermentation process kills the active yeast. But this only happens with beer made from grain. The wine making process somehow doesn't have the same effect.

I could learn how to dry the yeast but since I don't make or drink beer any more it seems pretty futile to spend the time to learn how to do it. I also think it takes quite a bit of specialized equipment though so would be far beyond my financial resources and if someone were to pour that much money into a startup they would find themselves immediately opposed by big pharma.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First. I don't drink as I'm an alky. Second, I know no one who makes their own beer since I no longer run in those circles.,

Brewers yeast comes out of the beer making process with all the yeast dead. The fermentation process kills the active yeast. But this only happens with beer made from grain. The wine making process somehow doesn't have the same effect.

I could learn how to dry the yeast but since I don't make or drink beer any more it seems pretty futile to spend the time to learn how to do it. I also think it takes quite a bit of specialized equipment though so would be far beyond my financial resources and if someone were to pour that much money into a startup they would find themselves immediately opposed by big pharma.
Hmmmm... I might just give this a try to see what happens. I will say that making beer from grain (the only way I know it's done) may or may not leave you with dead yeast depending on how you do it.

Gary K

Banned
Have you looked into the carnivore diet? Zero carbs. OMAD - only 1 insulin spike per day. What about fasting/mimicking?
I have used intermittent fasting and it helped some. I don't believe it would work on it's own. The keto diet seems pretty iffy to me. I've studied nutrition quite a bit and I don't see how an unbalanced diet is good for the body.

Edit: I began studying it after I became a diabetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Have you never understood you are face to face with absolute evil before? You're opposing people who are out to murder billions of people and you've had the idea that it's some sort of game without consequences up until now. Why?
:rolleyes: Now, now, that's just crazy talk...Enslave and degrade maybe, but outright murder?

No profit or acquisition in that. :unsure:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I told how I found a very good treatment option in brewers yeast as it treats the underlying cause of type 2 diabetes...

Are you saying that brewers yeast treats Chronic Carbohydrate Toxicity Syndrome? Because it's my understanding that CCTS is the underlying cause of type 2 diabetes.

Gary K

Banned
Are you saying that brewers yeast treats Chronic Carbohydrate Toxicity Syndrome? Because it's my understanding that CCTS is the underlying cause of type 2 diabetes.

Yes, You have to keep taking it to give your body what it needs to utilize your natural insulin but it ends your dependence on all drugs. If this was not known big pharma would not have come after me. My words could not have been enough to cause that if it was not known. CCTS, to me, is just another way of saying your body can't use it's own insulin.

BTW, I've heard all of those lies straight from doctor's mouths. i don't believe that most doctors even understand that they are repeating lies as all doctors have been trained to do is prescribe drugs. To know more than that they have had to learn on their own and that requites a lot of natural curiosity and humility which ( find missing in most doctors.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yes, You have to keep taking it to give your body what it needs to utilize your natural insulin but it ends your dependence on all drugs. If this was not known big pharma would not have come after me. My words could not have been enough to cause that if it was not known. CCTS, to me, is just another way of saying your body can't use it's own insulin.

BTW, I've heard all of those lies straight from doctor's mouths. i don't believe that most doctors even understand that they are repeating lies as all doctors have been trained to do is prescribe drugs. To know more than that they have had to learn on their own and that requites a lot of natural curiosity and humility which ( find missing in most doctors.
On average, how many grams of Carbohydrates do you consume per day?

Gary K

Banned
Why did you stop counting?
Is that a serious question? What's the point in counting when you can't do anything about your condition? So I can torture myself with not being able do anything? Even my current doctor, who is anti vax. understood that.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Is that a serious question?

Yes.

What's the point in counting when you can't do anything about your condition?

Because I think you can do something about your condition. How do I know. Because I used to be severely diabetic. I had all the symptoms: frequent urination at night, blurry vision, tingling in my hands and feet, a metalic taste in my mouth, etc. But I went strict carnivore and today my doctor tells me that I don't have any signs of being even pre-diabetic. I consumed zero carbs for about 6 months. Just beef, butter, bacon and eggs. Very enjoyable. Once I accomplished that I eased up a bit and today I'll consume around 15 grams of carbs. I try to never go above 20. But even when I do go over 20 my body is able to handle it with no previous symptoms coming back. I never count calories. I never count fat grams. I only count carbs and I feel it has saved my life.

Gary K

Banned
Yes.

Because I think you can do something about your condition. How do I know. Because I used to be severely diabetic. I had all the symptoms: frequent urination at night, blurry vision, tingling in my hands and feet, a metalic taste in my mouth, etc. But I went strict carnivore and today my doctor tells me that I don't have any signs of being even pre-diabetic. I consumed zero carbs for about 6 months. Just beef, butter, bacon and eggs. Very enjoyable. Once I accomplished that I eased up a bit and today I'll consume around 15 grams of carbs. I try to never go above 20. But even when I do go over 20 my body is able to handle it with no previous symptoms coming back. I never count calories. I never count fat grams. I only count carbs and I feel it has saved my life.
Interesting. I have never heard of that kind of success with the keto diet. I'll have to try it.

Thank you. I may die without bread though as for me it is the staff of life. I have always eaten it, even as a kid, instead of dessert. And that has always been brown whole grain bread