Censorship

Gary K

Banned
In the last few days I posted a thread that contained a link to the original Phizer document showing the numbers of deaths and severe adverse events during their clinical trials. That thread has now disappeared from this site. My content page no longer contains the posts I made in that thread either.
Several people posted to that thread so you know the thread existed.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
In the last few days I posted a thread that contained a link to the original Phizer document showing the numbers of deaths and severe adverse events during their clinical trials. That thread has now disappeared from this site. My content page no longer contains the posts I made in that thread either.
Several people posted to that thread so you know the thread existed.
I don't know man, it wasn't me. Weird.

Gary K

Banned
I don't know man, it wasn't me. Weird.
I've had posts that irritated site owners disappear before but not here. Someone really didn't like that file showing all the deaths and severe injuries from the jabs that Phizer admitted to causing.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've had posts that irritated site owners disappear before but not here. Someone really didn't like that file showing all the deaths and severe injuries from the jabs that Phizer admitted to causing.

I suspect that Trump had a hand in this.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have not done anything will Freeloader's posts.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will have to look at the log.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I checked the logs. There was no thread of yours deleted on this site. Are you sure you have the correct website?

Gary K

Banned
I checked the logs. There was no thread of yours deleted on this site. Are you sure you have the correct website?
Yes. Multiple people here posted to that thread.. Here is a reference of mine to the link on page 1 of the the no booster shots thread in a post of mine to UN.

Unfortunately I see no way to link directly to the post anymore.

Gary K

Banned
I don't suspect any one here. I know of manipulation of website url to stop access to unliked websites by big pharma. Do a search for phkillscancer.com, click on it, and look at how the link is mangled in the dns database so no one can access the site. I've never seen this before. Some very powerful group has a massive amount of influence for this to happen as the dns databases are the most secure computer data that there is as the entire internet would soon become unreachable if it wasn't.

Gary K

Banned
I've been trying to remember who posted to that thread and as well as I can remember both ok_doser and Right Divider posted to it.