Celebrity likes and dislikes thread

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Anyone you like or dislike.

I dislike "Rosie" O'Donnell she is crass and as sge gad said, "I'm a dyke!"

"O'Donnell came out, stating "I'm a dyke!" two months before finishing her talk show run, saying that her primary reason was to bring attention to gay adoption issues. O'Donnell is a foster and adoptive mother. She was named "Person of the Year" in a 2002 cover story by The Advocate with an in-depth interview by the magazine's editor-in-chief, Judy Wieder. In May 2003, she became a regular contributor to the magazine. She continues to do charity work and remains involved with LGBT and family-related issues.

San Francisco public relations firm Fineman Associates awarded top prize to Procter & Gamble's designation of O'Donnell as "unkissable" in a promotion for Scope mouthwash on the 1997 annual list of the nation's worst public relations blunders.[97] In response to the promotion, O'Donnell partnered with Warner–Lambert's competitor Listerine who donated bottles of mouthwash to the studio audience and donated $1,000 to charity every time a hosted guest would kiss her in exchange for O'Donnell promoting their product.[4] On occasion, the guests would offer multiple kisses and People reported O'Donnell "smooched her way to more than $350,000."

she is also against second amendment rights, even though she has rationalized staff guards to protect her from conservative gun advocates.