Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
CDC Newsflash: Homosexuals are Dangerous

This is the show from Wednesday December 4th, 2013

Summary:

Bob Enyart reports on the latest medical research, from the Seedy See in Atlanta, Georgia, which turns out to be what the BEL audience already knew about homosexuals 20 years ago. Also, even more shockingly, research has shown that men and women's brains are... get this: different! Say it isn't so. And finally, Rosemarie from California, a fan of Walt Brown's hydroplate theory, called in with a fun question about the Bible!

RevMAA

Nobody wants to touch this one I guess. Political correctness got em by the tounge.

PC be damned.

Homosexuality Is ungodly, unnatural and instinctively repulsive. When a man act's feminine I want to throw up. There's my three cents, like it or lump it.

Posted from the TOL App!

RevMAA

You know what I mean. You must not like me using the term "act's". I don't mean the way an actor acts, just simply the way they present themselves as if they are women.

Posted from the TOL App!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
And it is acting. On Bob's old TV show, homos would often call in, lisping like there was no tomorrow. Bob would then tell them he was going to hang up on them unless they "drop the phony homo lisp."

Immediately, they would stop their acting and the lisp would be gone.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Nobody wants to touch this one I guess. Political correctness got em by the tounge.

PC be damned.

Homosexuality Is ungodly, unnatural and instinctively repulsive. When a man act's feminine I want to throw up. There's my three cents, like it or lump it.
Many of us Christians on TOL feel the same as you. We had nothing to say because we're not surprised and those who disagree don't have an argument against the facts, so they just ignore them.

RevMAA

And it is acting. On Bob's old TV show, homos would often call in, lisping like there was no tomorrow. Bob would then tell them he was going to hang up on them unless they "drop the phony homo lisp."

Immediately, they would stop their acting and the lisp would be gone.

Lol. That's why I love Bob. (In a non-homo way)

Posted from the TOL App!

RevMAA

Many of us Christians on TOL feel the same as you. We had nothing to say because we're not surprised and those who disagree don't have an argument against the facts, so they just ignore them.

Liberal Christians drive me to the looney bin.

Posted from the TOL App!

gcthomas

Having read the CDC report and listened to the show, I can say that Bob has not reported the correct figures.

He says that 62% of HIV positive active homosexuals had unproetcted sex. Correct, but that was mostly with other HIV positive men. So no specific risk there.

The figure for HIV positive men unprotected sex with others who were free of HIV or of unknown status was 13%, while the equivalent figure for HIV free men was 12%.

I know 13% is not as eye-catching a figure as 62%, and it is too high, but the implication that the majority of homosexuals with HIV were going aroung infecting others is just not true.

The CDC paper is here, for those interested in honesty and integrity in the reporting of news.

This Charming Manc

Id still find it worrying that 13% of people who know they are HIV positive, have unprotected sex with people are not?

It shows a NET 1% increase in the amount of unprotected sex that happens after people know they have HIV. Do you not find that bizarre?

However it is similar to behavior is observed is South African townships where HIV rates were running at 40%+ (whole population not gay). Seems that people didn't care what happened to others

Having read the CDC report and listened to the show, I can say that Bob has not reported the correct figures.

He says that 62% of HIV positive active homosexuals had unproetcted sex. Correct, but that was mostly with other HIV positive men. So no specific risk there.

The figure for HIV positive men unprotected sex with others who were free of HIV or of unknown status was 13%, while the equivalent figure for HIV free men was 12%.

I know 13% is not as eye-catching a figure as 62%, and it is too high, but the implication that the majority of homosexuals with HIV were going aroung infecting others is just not true.

The CDC paper is here, for those interested in honesty and integrity in the reporting of news.

This Charming Manc

I'm intrigued on why you think i'm going to hell?

Are we not saved by grace through faith ?

Or do you think agreeing with Nick M has something to do with it ?

That seems kind of :baby: like also. Is that what you do? You are going to hell anyway, might as well get your money's worth.