Capitol Police Warn Of Threat On March 4th

marke

I will do, thanks. The safety measures have been shown to work, not only in reducing the infection of Covid-19 but also in curbing the transmission of flu.
Since I don't care what people do that they imagine will protect them from harm. I will still promote what I find to be facts and truth.

marke

Each intruder will be tried upon the evidence available from film.
Don't forget that senior Republicans also condemned them all.

Where did you get that from?
If you want to quote Jesus then quote him, but don't try to spin that rubbish on to me.
Jesus didn't redact a single poor law.
Each intruder blind Magoo Wray and his leftist partisans charge with criminal trespass will be charged. Those deemed worthy of protection from prosecution for their inciting of violence in the fray will be allowed to go free, like Hillary Clinton, Tony Podesta, Peter Strzok and hundreds of other crooks were not charged by the democrat mob running the Justice Department under Obama and after Obama.

marke

To read the above, anybody would think that all democrats are villains.

They aren't , anymore than all right wingers are capitalist worshippers of mammon.
Maybe one in ten thousand Trump supporters is a violent criminal thug. Maybe one in ten thousand BLM and anti-fa supporters is not a violent criminal thugs.

marke

If you've been blocked by TOL then there was something very very wrong with your films.
TOL is s Conservative Christian orientated forum. Ask the mods about that.
Maybe it wasn't the films or web sites. I don't know, but I don't care. If I am blocked here I will merely skip that post just like I have done on so many other discussion sites.

Arthur Brain

I do not think rich people should be forced to give of their wealth to poor people who want help with their medical bills. Do I think poor people should be afforded health care? I think it would be nice if everyone in the world could afford all the health care they will ever need, but we all know that is something no government can make happen. America has a long history of providing care to the indigent who cannot afford it. Some of that care may be given by medical professionals and medical practitioners as gifts, but certainly hospitals cannot provide free care to the all the poor while still paying for the staff and equipment needed to provide care for all.

Poor people were getting care they could not afford for decades before Obama invented the Obamacare tax. I don't like any tax which robs the working man while rich politicians don't contribute a dime.
That's still not an answer to the question. Do you think that the chronically ill, the disabled and the elderly should be afforded healthcare?

marke

Let's see if you do:

"nobody has ever been denied healthcare" does not mean the same as "denied emergency medical treatment."

Once you agree on that, you can provide proof that "nobody has ever been denied healthcare." You are the one who said it after all, so the burden's on you to factually support it.
In more than 50 years I have never heard of anyone in America being denied essential healthcare because of poverty.

Arthur Brain

Don't try to blame it all on the blacks, just because some racist black shot up the FRC Christian organization in DC at the urging of the racist SPLC.
I wouldn't have remotely come close to doing so anyway and you think the Southern Poverty Law Center is racist?

Okie dokie then...

marke

That's still not an answer to the question. Do you think that the chronically ill, the disabled and the elderly should be afforded healthcare?
Yes, let's suppose I do think poor people should be given enough money to pay their own medical bills and, if so, I think rich democrats who got their riches by crooked means should be the first to fork over personal payments to that end.

marke

It's you own you want to be concerned with. Yes, you were busted although it hardly required Conan Doyle's detective to notice your transparency.
Unfortunately, I was just humoring you by telling you a falsehood I was sure you would believe.

Arthur Brain

Yes, let's suppose I do think poor people should be given enough money to pay their own medical bills and, if so, I think rich democrats who got their riches by crooked means should be the first to fork over personal payments to that end.
I'm not asking you what "you suppose", I'm asking you to give a straight answer to a question that's been asked four times now. Your ridiculous tangent is entirely irrelevant.

marke

Well, at least you qualified that sentence with what "you find" to be facts and truth.
Exactly. I do research and am persuaded by what "I find." Others simply believe what they are told without question, which does not involve the laborious process of actually researching the available data to be able to accept or deny the story lines being promoted by various biased media outlets.

Arthur Brain

No, I do not believe every poor person on the planet deserves to be given enough money to afford their medical bills.
Right, finally, so by association you believe that at least some people who are chronically ill, disabled or elderly should be denied healthcare.

Arthur Brain

Exactly. I do research and am persuaded by what "I find." Others simply believe what they are told without question, which does not involve the laborious process of actually researching the available data to be able to accept or deny the story lines being promoted by various biased media outlets.
I don't simply believe anything I'm told or read without question either. I cross reference to establish the veracity of certain posits, findings etc. Of course I don't use highly biased sources either.