jzeidler

Cant You See It Yet

:hammer:

The Father left him on the cross.

Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree.

He was made sin for us.

Let go of yer trinity nonsense.

God himself has never been made sin.

Your God is a sick delusion who sends someone to a cruel death then leaves him and punishes him with putting on him sin and wrath. Your so called God disgusts me. He is not just, he is not righteous he is not holy.

Also, you never actually looked at the verses. You totally disregarded gods word in favor of your own opinion. God was clear that he was in Christ reconciling the world to himself. He was very clear. Look at the evidence and gods word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not know the difference between love and lust. Now that is disgusting.

I said
That's not as bad as you. You don't even know what love is. You think coveting and lust is love.

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God was IN Christ on the cross. He never left him nor forsook him. You once again misunderstand scripture.

2Co 5:19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

Jesus is God and God was reconciling the world to himself on the cross.

Jesus was quoting psalm 22. This is why he quoted it in the Hebrew. Everyone memorized the psalms and everyone would have known what he was quoting.

Psa 22:1 To the choirmaster: according to The Doe of the Dawn. A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?

I said
That Is blasphemy. Jesus says right here that God forsook Him.

Matt 27:46

46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

(NKJ)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Your God is a sick delusion who sends someone to a cruel death then leaves him and punishes him with putting on him sin and wrath. Your so called God disgusts me. He is not just, he is not righteous he is not holy.

Also, you never actually looked at the verses. You totally disregarded gods word in favor of your own opinion. God was clear that he was in Christ reconciling the world to himself. He was very clear. Look at the evidence and gods word.

Yer just another poor sickly sleeping wannabe.

Wake up.

READ the evidence.

Isaiah 53:10 KJV

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief : when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
God can do anything He wants to all His ways are righteous.

jzeidler

I said

That Is blasphemy. Jesus says right here that God forsook Him.

46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

(NKJ)

It's not blasphemy. It's truth. I have scripture. But I know that you have a veil over your heart and eyes. I hope you can one day fined the true Jesus so that He will lift that veil off you.

jzeidler

I said

God can do anything He wants to all His ways are righteous.

That's disgusting. I feel like you could justify God lying or doing something else against truth and righteousness. Your God disgusts me. I'm glad he's fake.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Answer up big boy.

Wadda yuh think is goin' on here?

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief : when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

jzeidler

Answer up big boy.

Wadda yuh think is goin' on here?

It pleased God because through the cross God reconciled the world to himself through Christ. And God was in Christ doing all this.

2Co 5:19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

Also be mature about this. No one needs this whole "big boy" bull crap.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It pleased God because through the cross God reconciled the world to himself through Christ. And God was in Christ doing all this.

I said
God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. That is one of the ways we understand why God left Jesus to die alone on the cross. Because God cannot die or be put to death. The reconciling was all done before the cross.

The dieing on the cross was not the reconciling of the world. The dieing on the cross was to make the new testament in affect for us.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Before you can say that you must first recant yer God is disgusting statement.

The first part I emboldened and underlined refutes that nonsense.

Now as for the rest.

Of course Jesus was teaching.

He was teaching that God forsook him because he was made sin for us.

This forsaking was also part of the death Jesus tasted for every man.

That death was separation from God.

Jesus never experienced being dead in transgressions until Father forsook him on the cross.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I said
God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. That is one of the ways we understand why God left Jesus to die alone on the cross. Because God cannot die or be put to death. The reconciling was all done before the cross.

The dieing on the cross was not the reconciling of the world. The dieing on the cross was to make the new testament in affect for us.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Yep, On the testament, but we are still reconciled by his death.

Reconciled by his death, saved by his life.

Jesus' life was the testimony and part of the reconciling.
For had he not lived sinless his death would have done nothing.

Romans 5:10 KJV

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled , we shall be saved by his life.

Zeidler thinks God somehow died with Christ..

We are saved in the resurrection.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yep, On the testament, but we are still reconciled by his death.

Reconciled by his death, saved by his life.

Romans 5:10 KJV

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled , we shall be saved by his life.

Zeidler thinks God somehow died with Christ..

I said
I know your right. I just thought that needed to be said.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Now about that resurrection.

I believe the resurrection is happening now.

I'd say that is why Paul was against those saying the resurrection was past.

John 11:25 KJV

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead , yet shall he live :

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now about that resurrection.

I believe the resurrection is happening now.

I'd say that is why Paul was against those saying the resurrection was past.

John 11:25 KJV

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead , yet shall he live :

I said
Are you talking about our resurrection or Jesus' resurrection?