Can Americans walk and chew bubble gum at the same time?

Cam

It's a thread started by an avid Jewwwww hater who is an ally of Islam, but just won't admit it.

I realize I'm talking to the intellectually challenged here, but where in your Bible did you learn that Christians and Christ-rejecting Jews are allies against anybody?

Smarter than you, i realize the Christ-rejecting Jews deliberately set out to harness toads like you for political power (see Yona Malachy, et al) but you're supposed to love Muslims. Instead of obeying The Lord you obey your Christ-rejecting Jewish overlords and hate THEIR enemies. A little complex for you, what I'm trying to say is, you sir are a Christ-denying chump and sucker.

Newsflash- "muzzies" operating out of a cave didnt defeat scores of American and allied police, military and intelligence agencies to hijack those planes performing the impossible task of steering them into those building and blowing up three NYC skyscrapers.

No, americans cant walk and chew gum at the same time. Sucker!

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Come on, Cammie. You know the word. Even now you feel it bubbling up your esophagus like a rancid belch, vibrating in your prepubescent larynx, erupting past the back of your halitotic throat, pressuring its way against your pursed, thin lips, wanting - nay, DEMANDING to be heard with all the righteous sieg heil passion your purest of souls possesses against...you know...those people. It wants to be said. Needs to be said.

The Z-word.

Come on...let it out. You can say it. We're all adults here.

is it zepplin?

is cam a zep fan?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It's a thread started by an avid Jewwwww hater who is an ally of Islam, but just won't admit it.

I realize I'm talking to the intellectually challenged here, but where in your Bible did you learn that Christians and Christ-rejecting Jews are allies against anybody?

Why am I not the least bit surprised that you have absolutely no knowledge that 2,000 years of Hebrew history, culture, language, traditions and customs formed the root of Christianity?

Smarter than you, i realize the Christ-rejecting Jews deliberately set out to harness toads like you for political power (see Yona Malachy, et al) but you're supposed to love Muslims. Instead of obeying The Lord you obey your Christ-rejecting Jewish overlords and hate THEIR enemies. A little complex for you, why I'm trying to say is you, sir, are a Christ denying chump and a sucker.

Your pedophile false prophet Muhammad couldn't have said that better Cam.

Newsflash- "muzzies" operating out of a cave didnt defeat scores of American and allied police, military and intelligence agencies to hijack those planes performing the impossible task of steering them into those building and blowing up three NYC skyscrapers.

No, americans cant walk and chew gum at the same time. Sucker!

(If you wait patiently the Ron Paul conspiracy theories always comes out in people like Cam).

Go ahead and say it Cam: It was dem Jewwwwwwws that were responsible for 9/11 and terrorist acts throughout the world, not your beloved muzzies.

Cam

Why am I not the least bit surprised that you have absolutely no knowledge that 2,000 years of Hebrew history, culture, language, traditions and customs formed the root of Christianity?
Post 27 for anyone who wants to see your fundamental ignorance on display.

You're like Bybee, you don't have basic biblical literacy:

7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Luke 3

2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ Philippians 3

Go ahead and say it Cam: It was dem Jewwwwwwws that were responsible for 9/11 and terrorist acts throughout the world, not your beloved muzzies.

Except for the Iranian backlash after we overthrew the democratically elected government of Mohammed Mossadeq, we had little problems with Muslims until Jews and Israelis decided to use American blood to carry out their plans to balkanize the Middle East. It's not like I haven't said this before: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4154322&highlight=Oded+Yinon#post4154322
Is this another way of running your mouth in a thread about a documentary you haven't bothered to watch?

A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties. The author is Oded Yinon, a senior advisor to the Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry and later a journalist with the Jerusalem Post.

...Breaking Egypt down territorially into distinct geographical regions is the political aim of Israel in the Nineteen Eighties on its Western front.

Egypt is divided and torn apart into many foci of authority. If Egypt falls apart, countries like Libya, Sudan or even the more distant states will not continue to exist in their present form and will join the downfall and dissolution of Egypt. The vision of a Christian Coptic State in Upper Egypt alongside a number of weak states with very localized power and without a centralized government as to date, is the key to a historical development which was only set back by the peace agreement but which seems inevitable in the long run.13

The Western front, which on the surface appears more problematic, is in fact less complicated than the Eastern front, in which most of the events that make the headlines have been taking place recently. Lebanon's total dissolution into five provinces serves as a precendent for the entire Arab world including Egypt, Syria, Iraq and the Arabian peninsula and is already following that track. The dissolution of Syria and Iraq later on into ethnically or religiously unqiue areas such as in Lebanon, is Israel's primary target on the Eastern front in the long run, while the dissolution of the military power of those states serves as the primary short term target. Syria will fall apart, in accordance with its ethnic and religious structure, into several states such as in present day Lebanon, so that there will be a Shi'ite Alawi state along its coast, a Sunni state in the Aleppo area, another Sunni state in Damascus hostile to its northern neighbor, and the Druzes who will set up a state, maybe even in our Golan, and certainly in the Hauran and in northern Jordan. This state of affairs will be the guarantee for peace and security in the area in the long run, and that aim is already within our reach today.14

Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon. In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north. It is possible that the present Iranian-Iraqi confrontation will deepen this polarization.15

http://cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html

1996, A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, a white paper prepared for Benjamin Netanyahu:

Syria challenges Israel on Lebanese soil. An effective approach, and one with which American can sympathize, would be if Israel seized the strategic initiative along its northern borders by engaging Hizballah, Syria, and Iran, as the principal agents of aggression in Lebanon, including by:

striking Syria’s drug-money and counterfeiting infrastructure in Lebanon, all of which focuses on Razi Qanan.

paralleling Syria’s behavior by establishing the precedent that Syrian territory is not immune to attacks emanating from Lebanon by Israeli proxy forces.

striking Syrian military targets in Lebanon, and should that prove insufficient, striking at select targets in Syria proper....

...Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions. Jordan has challenged Syria's regional ambitions recently by suggesting the restoration of the Hashemites in Iraq...

...Participants in the Study Group on "A New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000:"

Richard Perle, American Enterprise Institute, Study Group Leader

James Colbert, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Johns Hopkins University/SAIS
Douglas Feith, Feith and Zell Associates
Robert Loewenberg, President, Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
Jonathan Torop, The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
David Wurmser, Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
Meyrav Wurmser, Johns Hopkins University

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1438.htm

The OSP was an open and largely unfiltered conduit to the White House not only for the Iraqi opposition. It also forged close ties to a parallel, ad hoc intelligence operation inside Ariel Sharon's office in Israel specifically to bypass Mossad and provide the Bush administration with more alarmist reports on Saddam's Iraq than Mossad was prepared to authorise.

"None of the Israelis who came were cleared into the Pentagon through normal channels," said one source familiar with the visits. Instead, they were waved in on Mr Feith's authority without having to fill in the usual forms. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/17/iraq.usa

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Post 27 for anyone who wants to see your fundamental ignorance on display.

I believe you meant 25. I see that you still don't see why Israel and the US have been close allies since the very beginning of the Jewish State (even though traitors like Obama sides with your muzzies), and going back to the days of our Founding Fathers the muzzies have been our enemies.

You're like Bybee, you don't have basic biblical literacy:

Quote:
7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Luke 3

Verse dropping (yawn)...yet not one bad word spoken against Islam.

Quote:

Except for the Iranian backlash after we overthrew the democratically elected government of Mohammed Mossadeq, we had little problems with Muslims until Jews and Israelis decided to use American blood to carry out their plans to balkanize the Middle East. It's not like I haven't said this before: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...on#post4154322

Actually the problems with muzzie aggression goes way back before the Crusades (which you obviously would have been against). The modern day problems started when Jimmy Carter helped overthrow the Shah of Iran (to my knowledge, the Jew hater Cater wasn't in bed with Israel on that one).

Is this another way of running your mouth in a thread about a documentary you haven't bothered to watch?

Cam, when I go into an outhouse I know what kind of smell to expect. Why watch your videos when your posts already emit the smell?

Cam

I believe you meant 25.
You believe wrong, as usual.

I see that you still don't see why Israel and the US have been close allies since the very beginning of the Jewish State (even though traitors like Obama sides with your muzzies), and going back to the days of our Founding Fathers the muzzies have been our enemies.
You're getting to be a broken record. We get it, you are simple-minded.

Verse dropping (yawn)...yet not one bad word spoken against Islam.
What I would expect from you concerning regard for scripture.

So then, how long are you going to post to a thread you know nothing about?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So then, how long are you going to post to a thread you know nothing about?

Let me put it this way Cam:

As long as Ron Paul and his muzzie loving Jewwwww haters are around, there'll be people like me there to expose you.

Cam

A new twist on draining the swamp. All the dumb people lining up to expose themselves and not one, not one single individual who has watched the documentary and is able to comment on it. Not one single person.

This is America. And, terribly unfortunately, this the church.

bybee

A new twist on draining the swamp. All the dumb people lining up to expose themselves and not one, not one single individual who has watched the documentary and is able to comment on it. Not one single person.

This is America. And, terribly unfortunately, this the church.

No one is interested in anything that you are pushing!

Cam

On a side note, who is this mind-numbed Republicanchick and why is half of the front page filled with her posts (and potentially high two digit and even three digit posts driven into archives)?

Cam

No one is interested in anything that you are pushing!

Wishful thinking? The longer you boneheads keep bumping this thread the greater the possibility some thoughtful person is going to come along and take a look.

I don't expect people to immediately open up to radically different views from what they've long held. I know myself, I was a foreign American English teacher in the People's Republic of China and I was an utter moron. When asked, I told my students I kind of like that John McCain fellow (he was running against Bush). When we blew up their embassy in Serbia, or wherever it was over there, I just knew it was an accident and that Americans would never do something like that intentionally, and I talked to them about 'friendly fire'. Again, I was there when their fighter pilot died in a crash with our EP3 spy plane, they were livid over that one and the Communist Party played the hero's death to the hilt.

I believed the whole 9/11 fairy tale until about 2006 and some guy came along on another message board and offered a different perspective. To my credit, I was willing to give the guy a listen and I did some digging on my own.

So yeah, do me a favor and bump this thread a few more times and tell me how much you love me. I just hold forth the word, God gives the increase.

But, this isn't the gospel of salvation, you say? Not directly, but how is this church going to grow and increase when so many of Christ's "followers" (I'm just going to be generous with you guys on that one) are brain dead zombies.

Do you love me, Bybee?

bybee

Wishful thinking? The longer you boneheads keep bumping this thread the greater the possibility some thoughtful person is going to come along and take a look.

I don't expect people to immediately open up to radically different views from what they've long held. I know myself, I was a foreign American English teacher in the People's Republic of China and I was an utter moron. When asked, I told my students I kind of like that John McCain fellow (he was running against Bush). When we blew up their embassy in Serbia, or wherever it was over there, I just knew it was an accident and that Americans would never do something like that intentionally, and I talked to them about 'friendly fire'. Again, I was there when their fighter pilot died in a crash with our EP3 spy plane, they were livid over that one and the Communist Party played the hero's death to the hilt.

I believed the whole 9/11 fairy tale until about 2006 and some guy came along on another message board and offered a different perspective. To my credit, I was willing to give the guy a listen and I did some digging on my own.

So yeah, do me a favor and bump this thread a few more times and tell me how much you love me. I just hold forth the word, God gives the increase.

But, this isn't the gospel of salvation, you say? Not directly, but how is this church going to grow and increase when so many of Christ's "followers" (I'm just going to be generous with you guys on that one) are brain dead zombies.

Do you love me, Bybee?

Yes I love you.

Cam

Yes I love you.
You know what? That took me by surprise. I apologize for every mean thing I've said to you- although I'm probably going to say it all over again once we get going.

I just hope ACW doesn't tell me he loves me, that would freak me out.

Cam

He was a smooth-faced kid, about 15 years old. Not much younger than they were: Morlock was 21, Holmes was 19. His name, they would later learn, was Gul Mudin, a common name in Afghanistan. He was wearing a little cap and a Western-style green jacket. He held nothing in his hand that could be interpreted as a weapon, not even a shovel. The expression on his face was welcoming. "He was not a threat," Morlock later confessed.

Morlock and Holmes called to him in Pashto as he walked toward them, ordering him to stop. The boy did as he was told. He stood still.

The soldiers knelt down behind a mud-brick wall. Then Morlock tossed a grenade toward Mudin, using the wall as cover. As the grenade exploded, he and Holmes opened fire, shooting the boy repeatedly at close range with an M4 carbine and a machine gun.

Mudin buckled, went down face first onto the ground. His cap toppled off. A pool of blood congealed by his head.

The loud report of the guns echoed all around the sleepy farming village. The sound of such unexpected gunfire typically triggers an emergency response in other soldiers, sending them into full battle mode. Yet when the shots rang out, some soldiers didn't seem especially alarmed, even when the radio began to squawk. It was Morlock, agitated, screaming that he had come under attack. On a nearby hill, Spc. Adam Winfield turned to his friend, Pfc. Ashton Moore, and explained that it probably wasn't a real combat situation. It was more likely a staged killing, he said – a plan the guys had hatched to take out an unarmed Afghan without getting caught.

Back at the wall, soldiers arriving on the scene found the body and the bloodstains on the ground. Morlock and Holmes were crouched by the wall, looking excited. When a staff sergeant asked them what had happened, Morlock said the boy had been about to attack them with a grenade. "We had to shoot the guy," he said.

It was an unlikely story: a lone Taliban fighter, armed with only a grenade, attempting to ambush a platoon in broad daylight, let alone in an area that offered no cover or concealment. Even the top officer on the scene, Capt. Patrick Mitchell, thought there was something strange about Morlock's story. "I just thought it was weird that someone would come up and throw a grenade at us," Mitchell later told investigators.

But Mitchell did not order his men to render aid to Mudin, whom he believed might still be alive, and possibly a threat. Instead, he ordered Staff Sgt. Kris Sprague to "make sure" the boy was dead. Sprague raised his rifle and fired twice.

As the soldiers milled around the body, a local elder who had been working in the poppy field came forward and accused Morlock and Holmes of murder. Pointing to Morlock, he said that the soldier, not the boy, had thrown the grenade. Morlock and the other soldiers ignored him.

To identify the body, the soldiers fetched the village elder who had been speaking to the officers that morning. But by tragic coincidence, the elder turned out to be the father of the slain boy. His moment of grief-stricken recognition, when he saw his son lying in a pool of blood, was later recounted in the flat prose of an official Army report. "The father was very upset," the report noted.

The father's grief did nothing to interrupt the pumped-up mood that had broken out among the soldiers. Following the routine Army procedure required after every battlefield death, they cut off the dead boy's clothes and stripped him naked to check for identifying tattoos. Next they scanned his iris and fingerprints, using a portable biometric scanner.

Then, in a break with protocol, the soldiers began taking photographs of themselves celebrating their kill. Holding a cigarette rakishly in one hand, Holmes posed for the camera with Mudin's bloody and half-naked corpse, grabbing the boy's head by the hair as if it were a trophy deer. Morlock made sure to get a similar memento.

No one seemed more pleased by the kill than Staff Sgt. Calvin Gibbs, the platoon's popular and hard-charging squad leader. "It was like another day at the office for him," one soldier recalls. Gibbs started "messing around with the kid," moving his arms and mouth and "acting like the kid was talking." Then, using a pair of razor-sharp medic's shears, he reportedly sliced off the dead boy's pinky finger and gave it to Holmes, as a trophy for killing his first Afghan.

According to his fellow soldiers, Holmes took to carrying the finger with him in a zip-lock bag. "He wanted to keep the finger forever and wanted to dry it out," one of his friends would later report. "He was proud of his finger."

After the killing, the soldiers involved in Mudin's death were not disciplined or punished in any way. Emboldened, the platoon went on a shooting spree over the next four months that claimed the lives of at least three more innocent civilians. When the killings finally became public last summer, the Army moved aggressively to frame the incidents as the work of a "rogue unit" operating completely on its own, without the knowledge of its superiors. Military prosecutors swiftly charged five low-ranking soldiers with murder, and the Pentagon clamped down on any information about the killings. Soldiers in Bravo Company were barred from giving interviews, and lawyers for the accused say their clients faced harsh treatment if they spoke to the press, including solitary confinement. No officers were charged.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-kill-team-20110327#ixzz3RCrNrnnu
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

This makes my blood boil. Do you think the million dead Iraqis were all militants fighting against the foreign invasion? Should I hate this boy because he was a 'Muzzie'?

bybee

This makes my blood boil. Do you think the million dead Iraqis were all militants fighting against the foreign invasion? Should I hate this boy because he was a 'Muzzie'?

No. You should also open your eyes to what Islamic extremists are doing to the innocent and the vulnerable.
You are lop-sided in your horror and that makes you an unreliable witness.

bybee

You know what? That took me by surprise. I apologize for every mean thing I've said to you- although I'm probably going to say it all over again once we get going.

I just hope ACW doesn't tell me he loves me, that would freak me out.

We shall continue our struggle with words here on TOL. I am trying to open your eyes and you are trying to open mine.
I would not willingly harm anyone nor would I try to deliberately convert anyone to my way of being.
BUT!!! Don't tell me what to do in my own home! Don't enter this country to become a citizen and obtain a better life then try to change our beloved country into a replica of the one you fled.
The fact that bad, heinous, barbarous stuff goes on behind our backs in front of our backs and alongside of our backs cannot stop us from doing our best to make life better right where we are standing.

Cam

No. You should also open your eyes to what Islamic extremists are doing to the innocent and the vulnerable.
You are lop-sided in your horror and that makes you an unreliable witness.

If you are in combat, do you worry first worry about the enemy inside the wire or outside?

The one fellow has the name Morpheus. That movie isn't just strange fiction, it is a very real allegory. Once the lies start to become obvious, you too are going to be much more concerned about the people lying to us than any supposed enemy.

Open your heart to Gul Mudin and the many thousands upon thousands of others like him- maybe not a direct, 'recreational' hit- but casualties of societies and governments thrown into complete disarray by the Israeli plans to balkanize the Middle East.

Overthrow our government and Americans are definitely going to be killing Americans. But, we have the knowledge of Christ, or, at least we think we do. Whatever happened to winning the lost?

How mindless is this 'Muzzies' v. the Judeo-Christians narrative?

Cam

We shall continue our struggle with words here on TOL. I am trying to open your eyes and you are trying to open mine.
I would not willingly harm anyone nor would I try to deliberately convert anyone to my way of being.
BUT!!! Don't tell me what to do in my own home! Don't enter this country to become a citizen and obtain a better life then try to change our beloved country into a replica of the one you fled.
The fact that bad, heinous, barbarous stuff goes on behind our backs in front of our backs and alongside of our backs cannot stop us from doing our best to make life better right where we are standing.

I don't see the threat of American Muslim immigrants that you do. I do see false flag after false flag- Oklahoma City, underwear bomber, 9/11, Boston Marathon, Sandy Hook.

I really believe that, Bybee. I was getting fingerprinted by a guy who was retired from the FBI. According to him, they refer to all of the rest of us as the sheeple. He was at least as convinced as I that 9/11 and Sandy Hook were both false flag events. Then, you have all these crisis actors...

If you want a trip down the rabbit hole, give this woman 7 1/2 hours of your time (it probably cost her her life, I can't find anything more recent from her). You're a woman, you're Christian, see if your spirit doesn't testify of hers.

There is nothing holding back an incredible move of the gospel all over the planet more than the pride and deceit in the church.