Can Americans be forced to drink the Kool-aid or take the shots mandated by recalcitrant government rulers?

marke

The covid vaccine has never been FDA approved and yet governments all over the world are mandating that their citizens take the experimental drug, in spite of widespread reports of sicknesses and death linked to the vaccine. US military personnel are threatening to resign from the military if the government tries to force its troops to take the democrat-supported vaccine.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) said he was informed by some members of the U.S. military that they would quit if the armed forces mandated a COVID-19 vaccine, coming after a report claimed that Army headquarters told commanders to prepare for mandatory vaccinations in September.
“I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated. I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19. It now has 24 sponsors,” Massie wrote on Twitter. He didn’t provide more details.

marke

The covid vaccine has never been FDA approved and yet governments all over the world are mandating that their citizens take the experimental drug, in spite of widespread reports of sicknesses and death linked to the vaccine. US military personnel are threatening to resign from the military if the government tries to force its troops to take the democrat-supported vaccine.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) said he was informed by some members of the U.S. military that they would quit if the armed forces mandated a COVID-19 vaccine, coming after a report claimed that Army headquarters told commanders to prepare for mandatory vaccinations in September.
“I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated. I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19. It now has 24 sponsors,” Massie wrote on Twitter. He didn’t provide more details.

The essence of what Biden's Communist Party Health Czar told Congress: 'The supreme democrat government of the US has a duty to make sure all Americans are forced to take the experimental vaccine the government has mandated but not approved. We will send 'persuasive' government agents to every home to ensure they are complying with inviolable government edicts and presidential orders.'