Can a Jew be saved without believing the Trinity?

Danoh

I was a Christian without Trinitarian belief. I believe that a Jew can be saved without a belief in the Trinity. Does anyone want to challenge me on this? I am willing to discuss or have a conversation.

What exactly do YOU mean by that?

You say you were a Christian without a Trinitarian belief.

What exactly was it you first believed about Christ that made you a Christian?

And what is it the same as what you now believe about what a Jew has to believe in order to become saved?

Or do you believe one has to do some kind of a work in order to become or stay, saved?

Thanks

Rom. 5:6-8.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What exactly do YOU mean by that?

You say you were a Christian without a Trinitarian belief.

What exactly was it you first believed about Christ that made you a Christian?

And what is it the same as what you now believe about what a Jew has to believe in order to become saved?

Or do you believe one has to do some kind of a work in order to become or stay, saved?

Thanks

Salvation is by grace through faith. I believed that Jesus is the Christ. That is what I believed about Jesus. I believe that Jesus, Yeshua, is the Messiah. Same thing.

Danoh

Salvation is by grace through faith. I believed that Jesus is the Christ. That is what I believed about Jesus. I believe that Jesus, Yeshua, is the Messiah. Same thing.

So, you did not believe that He died for your sins?

Just trying to get a bit more clarity from you as to what exactly you first believed.

Thanks

Nehemiah 8:8

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Interesting. Well, thank you. However, can people disagree in regard to their Theology?

You have to believe that the Crucifixion was God's grace upon man- this is much is true, you can't have the best of both worlds. God calls all to that event, and you have to recognize it.

Danoh

Hi and you remind me of 2 Cor 3:13-15 and reads And not even as Moses , who was placing a VAIL upon his face , for the children of Israel not to GAZE towards the END of that being ABOLISHED ( THE LAW OF MOSES ) and read verse verse 15 , But until this DAY , when Moses is read , a COVERING LIES UPON THEIR HEART !!

So tell me how are JEWS being saved today , verse 16 !!

And how were you saved by GRACE ??

Only one time a ROUND and you do not know HOW SALVATION comes about , SAD !!

dan p

It's interesting that Paul never points this out (about the Law having been abolished) to those Messianic Jews OF HIS DAY, like James, and all those thousands of Jews zealous of the Law, with James, there, in Acts 21.

Obviously, what Paul had meant in 2 Cor. 3, and what you appear to have concluded he'd meant, is one more instance of your being a country mile apart, lol.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So, you did not believe that He died for your sins?

Just trying to get a bit more clarity from you as to what exactly you first believed.

Thanks

Nehemiah 8:8
It is important what I first believed, and I did believe that the best I can remember.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have to believe that the Crucifixion was God's grace upon man- this is much is true, you can't have the best of both worlds. God calls all to that event, and you have to recognize it.
I recognize the crucifixion and God's grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's interesting that Paul never points this out (about the Law having been abolished) to those Messianic Jews OF HIS DAY, like James, and all those thousands of Jews zealous of the Law, with James, there, in Acts 21.

Obviously, what Paul had meant in 2 Cor. 3, and what you appear to have concluded he'd meant, is one more instance of your being a country mile apart, lol.

I know that Jesus did not come to abolish the law or the prophets.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So why are you not Christian
Or, at least
A Messianic Jew?
They're good- don't hold all the right doctrine but they have all that is needed.
I have actually said at some time that I am not a Christian. But I believe that Jesus is the Christ. I am not Messianic for doctrinal reasons. But I believe that Jesus is the Messiah. Yeshua is the Messiah.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I have actually said at some time that I am not a Christian. But I believe that Jesus is the Christ. I am not Messianic for doctrinal reasons. But I believe that Jesus is the Messiah. Yeshua is the Messiah.

Well, if what you're saying is true, you're on your way- let Christ make your path, and all your past trials be wind at your back.
God bless you, brother :carryon:

Danoh

It is important what I first believed, and I did believe that the best I can remember.

That's good enough for me.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Danoh

To YOU, what SPECIFICALLY is the difference between what Messianic Judaism holds to, and what you hold to.

Thanks

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To YOU, what SPECIFICALLY is the difference between what Messianic Judaism holds to, and what you hold to.

Thanks

I do not know what to believe about the law being abolished or not, but what I disagree with is the time of Christ's, Messiah's, conception and birth, necessarily and even specifically in a particular specific way being governed by the Hebrew or Jewish Calendar or Calendars.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's good enough for me.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
I saw this and didn't respond but I want you to know that I read this.

Danoh

I do not know what to believe about the law being abolished or not, but what I disagree with is the time of Christ's, Messiah's, conception and birth, necessarily and even specifically in a particular specific way being governed by the Hebrew or Jewish Calendar or Calendars.

I'll post my understanding of what is meant about the law having been abolished after Dan P posts his take on it, as I want to give him a hard time with it, lol.

As for the other, that two is a study in itself.

Suffice it to say, for now, that every key aspect of Christ does follow the Hebrew Calendar.

It is how Israel could know that He actually was the Christ Who had been Prophesied unto them.

Here, I'll share one or two of them with you...

And the Word became flesh and TABERNACLED with us.

Here is another - Christ is become our PASSOVER.

Those are all IMPORTANT Hebrew Calendar Events.

And so on...

Remember, Jacob, Isaiah 8:20.

Danoh

I agree with it. So much so that I did not even comment. Then I was sorry about that.

No need to be sorry you did not comment, I was just trying to help you present a clear testimony on that.

After all, if you have believed that in Romans 5, then "ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power" Colossians 2:10.

:)