Calvinism is a cult, a dangerous cult.

Truster

Calvinism is a cult that was formed after John was dead. The 5 points were put together from Biblical doctrines of grace and the term Calvinism was applied. Calvin never wrote down his theology under five main points. Those that trust in the doctrines, rather than the subject of the doctrine, are in for a shock.

“And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity”.

Someone once said, that it is foolish to trust in the armour of Elohim, it is necessary to trust in the Elohim of the armour. Selah.

Truster

And here we go again......

It seems to have attracted the first inane comment.

PS
An ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Ancient Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis, "omission" or "falling short") is a series of dots (typically three, such as "…") that usually indicates an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning.

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinism is a cult that was formed after John was dead. The 5 points were put together from Biblical doctrines of grace and the term Calvinism was applied. Calvin never wrote down his theology under five main points. Those that trust in the doctrines, rather than the subject of the doctrine, are in for a shock.

“And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity”.

Someone once said, that it is foolish to trust in the armour of Elohim, it is necessary to trust in the Elohim of the armour. Selah.

Of course its a cult. It is a cult that makes God unjust and makes his Son Jesus Christ a failure. All cults do the same thing, that is why they are cults, they attack the nature and character of God.

Truster

Of course its a cult. It is a cult that makes God unjust and makes his Son Jesus Christ a failure. All cults do the same thing, that is why they are cults, they attack the nature and character of God.

As usual you have got it all wrong Roberto.

Truster

Tell me one good thing about Calvinism? This is your thread is it not?

You fail to differentiate between Calvinism which is a cult and the doctrines of grace which are true.

For instance: People often say hello Huw isn't it a lovely day. I answer, "yes it's a glorious day and it's nice weather too".

A day is a period of 24 hours and has nothing to do with weather. Selah.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You fail to differentiate between Calvinism which is a cult and the doctrines of grace which are true.

For instance: People often say hello Huw isn't it a lovely day. I answer, "yes it's a glorious day and it's nice weather too".

Ah hah, you seem to be another one of those "I disobey God more than you" group.

It is so popular around here.

Truster

This message is hidden because meshak is on your ignore list.

There is nothing you have to say that I want to hear. There is nothing I have to say that you can hear.

Robert Pate

Banned

The doctrines of grace are the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law, which I embrace.

Truster

The doctrines of grace are the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law, which I embrace.

If you accept the doctrines of grace you must accept the reason that grace and trust (faith) are necessary. That man is unable to reach out in any way to save himself. That salvation is beyond his reach. That man is not saved by any decision he makes or work he performs. The trust that man exercises is the result of his being regenerate and not the cause of it.