Calls for a mental evaluation of Biden angers Obama

marke

Remember when democrats chattered loud and long about Trump's questionable mental fitness at his old age of 71?

President Donald Trump is “in excellent health,” White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, said following his physical Friday. But it’s not clear whether any mental health tests were conducted, despite urging from mental health professionals.
Jackson received an urgent letter from dozens of doctors and health professionals Thursday urging him to perform basic mental health tests on the President.
While reviews of the past five presidents’ physical exams show only a brief mention of mental health and none of the records includes a readout of the mental health tests, this letter points out that mental evaluations are routine during physicals, particularly for patients who are 66 or older. Trump is 71.

That was way back then. Now, according to leading democrats like Obama, questioning Biden's mental health at his "young" age of 79 is sinful.

In a podcast with Republican Representative Jim Banks, Jackson said Barack Obama, his former boss while serving as the White House doctor in his administration, sent him a “Scathing” email shortly after tweeting about Biden’s flubs.

“He just tore me up” said Jackson. Obama wrote “an entire page about how disappointed he was in me and how it was beneath me as a physician and beneath me as an officer in the military to be attacking Joe Biden like this.”

Jackson went on to say that Obama told him “it was a betrayal of the trust that he and his administration had put in me.” Jackson himself was the one who allegedly had former President Trump take a cognitive test to quiet his critics.

The hypocrisy of the left is so thick you can smell it.

marke

Doctor says Biden is mentally unfit to be president.

Former White House doctor Ronny Jackson, who served in both the Obama and Trump administrations as well as that of former President George W. Bush, said that President Joe Biden is "not fit to be our president right now" amid the escalating war crisis in Europe.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Remember when democrats chattered loud and long about Trump's questionable mental fitness at his old age of 71?

President Donald Trump is “in excellent health,” White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, said following his physical Friday. But it’s not clear whether any mental health tests were conducted, despite urging from mental health professionals.
Jackson received an urgent letter from dozens of doctors and health professionals Thursday urging him to perform basic mental health tests on the President.
While reviews of the past five presidents’ physical exams show only a brief mention of mental health and none of the records includes a readout of the mental health tests, this letter points out that mental evaluations are routine during physicals, particularly for patients who are 66 or older. Trump is 71.

That was way back then. Now, according to leading democrats like Obama, questioning Biden's mental health at his "young" age of 79 is sinful.

In a podcast with Republican Representative Jim Banks, Jackson said Barack Obama, his former boss while serving as the White House doctor in his administration, sent him a “Scathing” email shortly after tweeting about Biden’s flubs.

“He just tore me up” said Jackson. Obama wrote “an entire page about how disappointed he was in me and how it was beneath me as a physician and beneath me as an officer in the military to be attacking Joe Biden like this.”

Jackson went on to say that Obama told him “it was a betrayal of the trust that he and his administration had put in me.” Jackson himself was the one who allegedly had former President Trump take a cognitive test to quiet his critics.

The hypocrisy of the left is so thick you can smell it.
Obama is an embarrassment

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once again, more hypocrisy from the extreme right politicians. Ronny Jackson is an embarrassment as well as a quack …

marke

Once again, more hypocrisy from the extreme right politicians. Ronny Jackson is an embarrassment as well as a quack …
Leftists are not afraid to show their hatred for those who do not share their allegiance to ungodly leftist ideologies and agendas.

marke

Nuts like Maxine Waters called for Trump to be removed for being unstable if you can believe that.

It is unclear which Democrats contacted Lee about Trump's mental health, though Rep. Frederica Wilson (D., Fla.) recently called Trump "a sick man" and Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) said he should be impeached for being "unstable."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Guilty conscience…

Ronny Jackson​

President Trump fired David Shulkin as Secretary of Veterans Affairs on March 28, 2018, and nominated Ronny Jackson, serving as Physician to the President, to succeed him.[43] Senators expressed skepticism of the nomination due to Jackson's lack of management experience.[44]

Current and former employees on the White House Medical Unit accused Jackson of creating a hostile work environment, excessively drinking on the job, and improperly dispensing medication. Amid these reports, the U.S. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs postponed Jackson's confirmation hearings on April 23.[45] Jackson withdrew his nomination on April 26.[46]

marke

Meanwhile, apparently Ronny was hungover while on the job...
Are you talking about this guy?

President Barack Obama hand-wrote performance reviews of Jackson describing him as a "tremendous asset to the entire White House team" and declaring "Ronny does a great job -- genuine enthusiasm, poised under pressure, incredible work ethic and follow through" when recommending him for promotions.

marke

Ronny Jackson​

President Trump fired David Shulkin as Secretary of Veterans Affairs on March 28, 2018, and nominated Ronny Jackson, serving as Physician to the President, to succeed him.[43] Senators expressed skepticism of the nomination due to Jackson's lack of management experience.[44]

Current and former employees on the White House Medical Unit accused Jackson of creating a hostile work environment, excessively drinking on the job, and improperly dispensing medication. Amid these reports, the U.S. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs postponed Jackson's confirmation hearings on April 23.[45] Jackson withdrew his nomination on April 26.[46]
Trump clearly was wrong to hire some of the officials he hired from the Obama administration in efforts to redeem them from their tainted past.