Calling out da 'brumley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustard Seed

:sinapisN:

You want a one on one concerning my faith? Because generally the place to address that isn't in a political thread about the expressed lies of a cunning demagaugic psuedo-democratic President of the Persian people. You want to get serious about addressing issues you have with my faith then let's do it here and now.

That way we can keep our interactions limited to the specific topics rather than going of on some screwy sad excuse for a response, the which you posted in response to the ire I seem to have raised in you with my comments concerning Mr. Achmadinehjad. (Wish I could post Persian script here)

drbrumley

Oh sweet, thanks Berean for posting so this thread turns up on the active page.

Mustard, at least you could have PMed me to tell me about this thread instead of creating it and hoping I wouldn't find it. :p:

Mustard Seed

drbrumley said:
Oh sweet, thanks Berean for posting so this thread turns up on the active page.

Mustard, at least you could have PMed me to tell me about this thread instead of creating it and hoping I wouldn't find it. :p:

I mentioned it in my response to the post that instigated it. I didn't think it would be that hard to locate if you read my response in the actual thread you initiated this whole thing in. I mentioned it a second time. Sorry I didn't PM but it's not brain surgery to use the search feature. I'll know better in the future.

So are you going to defend your assault against me and my faith?

Status
Not open for further replies.