Bringing Muslims to Christ’s peace away from cruel O.T. based Islam.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Thirty year long frustration to bring Muslims to Christ brought me to question Heavenly Father “Why you have sent me to Islampur town? I didn't come here on my own, but was sent by R.C., then my church. But all my attempts produced scanty unsatisfactory results. Then what is your purpose bringing me here?”

Father answered back “you are here to develop a new theology in place of the old pride and violence compromising two millennium old theology of RC church made bible. This new theology is to be worthy of not only Muslim conversion but for the conversion of surviving all of the new age, after the impending atomic war holocaust. There must not be any vestige of compromise with pride, hate and violence in that theology, to inspire atomic war again.

Already the new theology is revealed to you by my grace. You are delivered from your past long fascination of old testament, Revelation, Paul and jewish superstitions. Already you are circulating it around by internet. I protected, guided and inspired you all along for this purpose for the last sixty-three years, from the time you left home seeking me. Soon it will be taken up by chosen others to reeducate humanity. It is a lasting long duration project.

So don’t fret seeing scanty local temporary results. It is not your creation but mine for guiding the new age worldwide. You shall face stiff resistance as every prophet of religion and science faced. I shall preserve you and my work as I preserved them. You shall be truly regenerated too, cleared from all shaky compromises. That will be your reward in eternity”.

bucksplasher

Thirty year long frustration to bring Muslims to Christ brought me to question Heavenly Father “Why you have sent me to Islampur town? I didn't come here on my own, but was sent by R.C., then my church. But all my attempts produced scanty unsatisfactory results. Then what is your purpose bringing me here?”

Father answered back “you are here to develop a new theology in place of the old pride and violence compromising two millennium old theology of RC church made bible. This new theology is to be worthy of not only Muslim conversion but for the conversion of surviving all of the new age, after the impending atomic war holocaust. There must not be any vestige of compromise with pride, hate and violence in that theology, to inspire atomic war again.

Already the new theology is revealed to you by my grace. You are delivered from your past long fascination of old testament, Revelation, Paul and jewish superstitions. Already you are circulating it around by internet. I protected, guided and inspired you all along for this purpose for the last sixty-three years, from the time you left home seeking me. Soon it will be taken up by chosen others to reeducate humanity. It is a lasting long duration project.

So don’t fret seeing scanty local temporary results. It is not your creation but mine for guiding the new age worldwide. You shall face stiff resistance as every prophet of religion and science faced. I shall preserve you and my work as I preserved them. You shall be truly regenerated too, cleared from all shaky compromises. That will be your reward in eternity”.

Maybe you misheard God?

RC seems a much better way to travel. You might want to make a U turn. tWINs

Letsargue

What is that?????? -- The New York Times, or some novel you read somewhere??? - What (( Likeness )) does any of that foolishness have to the "Appearance" of anything of God??? - It's JUST Rambling nothing of - TRUTH!!!!

Do you call yourself a Christian or a news person?? - How can you have the nerve to pose as a Christian and then speak like a person of the World??? - Is there not ANY Truth in you at all?? -- ((( Show us something ((( "OF" GOD ))); something that we may (( Learn )) of Him by your great Knowledge and Wisdom!!! -- Who cares about you and WHAT you've done!!!??? -- It's the SOUL, Not YOU!!!!

Paul -- 041213

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Maybe you misheard God?

RC seems a much better way to travel. You might want to make a U turn. tWINs

I was R,C. for thirty years and went to their seminary. But after some R.C. priest friends committed suicide the trauma separated me. Like the present pope I also followed St. Francis and still follow. But my effort to reform most proud them was futile.
Protestants are far open to reform. They allow me in some forum while Catholics never allow.
I am now Pentecostal. But whoever follows Christ will be love-integrated to be saved, even Good Samaritan or Gandhi

Letsargue

As gospels were heard, remembered and written, so I do.

YES!!! - That's the way of the Devil, BUT:>>-- Luke 21:15 KJV – 14- “ ( Settle it therefore in your hearts ), (( not to meditate before what ye shall answer )): 15- For (((( I will give you a Mouth and Wisdom )))), ( which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay ) nor resist”. -----///--- That’s God “WAY”, You might take His “WAY” and not Satan’s!! – Now go (( Study )) like all false teachers must do!!!

Paul – 041313

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
YES!!! - That's the way of the Devil, BUT:>>-- Luke 21:15 KJV – 14- “ ( Settle it therefore in your hearts ), (( not to meditate before what ye shall answer )): 15- For (((( I will give you a Mouth and Wisdom )))), ( which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay ) nor resist”. -----///--- That’s God “WAY”, You might take His “WAY” and not Satan’s!! – Now go (( Study )) like all false teachers must do!!!

Paul – 041313

You also claim to hear from Paul and write it. So i claim to hear from Christ as many had claimed such in the past.
Here are many people whom Christ healed and talked to. We believe their reports of his words. You might call that Christ as Devil. Anyway Devil is a child of God too.
What shall i read - the Catholic made bible that is full of lies? No! Christ is my living teacher. For 50 years I am hearing from him.
Christ and prophets were resisted unto death.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You cannot make a seperation between God and holy justice. You cannot say yea and amen to only Christ's more agreeable words about love and overlook His stern warnings to evildoers...to do so is an act of utmost treachery both to God and to the evildoer. How can it be love to not warn?

Stephengo are you afraid to tell muslims the truth because they are fierce? I would be afraid but I would cry for strength and grace to give honest account.

In London we have Hyde park corner where is free expression. Anyone may say anything. I have often been surrounded by fierce muslims. Only once has Hyde park corner been closed in it's long history, when muslims [I call them Fuzzy wuzzies :eek:] started to kick the soap boxes out from under all Jewish and Christian speakers. But I have seen some saved. :)

View attachment 17812

View attachment 17813

Letsargue

You also claim to hear from Paul and write it. So i claim to hear from Christ as many had claimed such in the past.
Here are many people whom Christ healed and talked to. We believe their reports of his words. You might call that Christ as Devil. Anyway Devil is a child of God too.
What shall i read - the Catholic made bible that is full of lies? No! Christ is my living teacher. For 50 years I am hearing from him.
Christ and prophets were resisted unto death.

YOU lied AGAIN!!!! -- I NEVER Said that I (( "HEAR" )) anything. - I (((( SEE )))) the Truth, and you don't even know the difference!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ can't hear anyone now, he can ONLY SEND to respond to fools!!!! or pull some good out of the FIRE!!!!! -- ((( Read the Book ))).

You all claim to hear God, - What a Laugh!!! - It's your bowls growning. WE ( SEE ) GOD Face to Face!!! - Not hear ( SOUNDS ); - BLIND mindless know it alls!!!

Paul -- 041513