Branch Of The Lord

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Branch Of The Lord[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 4:2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 11:1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 23:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 33:15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“‘In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; he will do what is just and right in the land. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 3:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 11:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 11:19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 11:23[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 11:24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 15:1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I am the true vine,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and my Father is the gardener. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 15:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 15:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I am the vine; you are the branches.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]