BR VII in Russian! Zakath and I Can Celebrate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Great News: Battle Royale VII, Does God Exist?, is being translated into Russian!

Some of you know that The Plot has been translated into Russian by a team in Michigan working with an English professor in Uzbekistan. Well, now, the English professor, Ida Pavlovna, (a Lutheran German, which is an odd thing in Uzbekistan), has begun translating my debate with Zakath into Russian! Ida has no access to a computer, and works in longhand. We twice mailed the manuscript to her, but it never arrived (time wasted, about 11 months). But now, from Michigan, through Ida's relatives in Germany, to Uzbekistan, Battle Royale VII HAS ARRIVED, and Zakath (is he still around these days?) will be excited to know that the English Professor is hard at work!

Russia and its satellite states forced atheistism onto their masses. Ida had never held a Bible until she began translating The Plot. Thus, we believe that a Russian BR7 will be of even greater value to Russian readers than The Plot, since a theism debate in Russian will have a larger audience, for millions of them are ready to read about evidence for God, whereas a smaller Russian audience is ready for a doctrinal discussion. By the way, although the Russian Plot, titled Сюжет, is complete, the translation is not yet ready for distribution.

So, I'm thrilled that Battle Royale VII, Does God Exist?, is being translated into Russian! And who knows, TOL may pick up a Russian contingent as a result!

-Bob Enyart

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Сказово. То реально будет большая новая, хорошая работа bob!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Будет потехой для того чтобы увидеть, что Zakath побежало как
вспугнутая обезьяна на русском языке!

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Knight said:

Okay Knight, so what translation site did you visit, and what in the world does all that say?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bob Enyart said:
Okay Knight, so what translation site did you visit, and what in the world does all that say?
And by the way... I am hurt that you don't think I might just know how to speak Russian! :madmad:

;)

fool

Hall of Fame
Bob;
If I were you I would be worried the the faulty resoning that you use would be more of a detriment to bringing people to God.
Non-Sequiter is Non-sequiter in any language.
(actually it's not, in English it's "dosen't follow" but I'm sure they'll figure it out.)

fool

Hall of Fame
If you translate fool into spanish it's "Tonto".
If you translate it back it's "Idiot".

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Translation: I can't even read a book in English, Bob!
Будет потехой для того чтобы увидеть, что Zakath побежало как
вспугнутая обезьяна на русском языке!
Translation: Zakath is a Russian monkey!

Balder

Translation: "It will fun in order see, which Zakath broke into a run as the frightened away monkey in the Russian language!"

But...

Когда состязание отменяет из-за болезни, будет т победа, котор нужно кукарекать около, как а raven выпито с водочкой?

Adam

Hall of Fame
fool said:
Bob;
If I were you I would be worried the the faulty resoning that you use would be more of a detriment to bringing people to God.
(actually it's not, in English it's "dosen't follow" but I'm sure they'll figure it out.)
Translation: I believe in God, but would never state that publicly. I'm too prideful to rely on a God that created the world I live in. I would rather come up with foolish theories as to how things exist.

fool

Hall of Fame
truthman said:
Translation: I believe in God, but would never state that publicly. I'm too prideful to rely on a God that created the world I live in. I would rather come up with foolish theories as to how things exist.
Wrong, Truthman.
I seek the true God.
I'll leave the foolish theories to Bob.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
Os x макинтоша также имеет построенное в контролере правописания.

fool

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Os x макинтоша также имеет построенное в контролере правописания.
Are you absolutly sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.