Born Again Of The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And where does that mention the devil?

I said
I didn't say nothing about the devil there. I'll give you a couple of revelations on how the devil talks to us. The devil talks to us. And everyone is born a sinner. Everyone inherits unclean spirits from the parents.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I didn't say nothing about the devil there. I'll give you a couple of revelations on how the devil talks to us. The devil talks to us. And everyone is born a sinner. Everyone inherits unclean spirits from the parents.

Check out post 77.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Check out post 77.

I said
I'm sorry I didn't back up enough. Ok A child inherits sin from the fathers. And that sin is an unclean spirit to the third and fourth generations. A devil carries that sin through three or four generations before he has to stop. By that time the have picked up more unclean spirits to carry on the sins.

Exod 20:5
5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
(NKJ)

Num 14:18
18 'The LORD is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation.'
(NKJ)

Deut 5:9
9 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
(NKJ)