Bob's Wife Cheryl Calls in from Mississippi

Alate_One

Please show evidence to support your accusations rather than logical fallacies.
I've shown you plenty already, but I have actual work to do so I'm not digging it up again.

Exercise isn't the intent to kill your child. :nono:
No. Possession of and careful use of medication is not the intent to kill your child.
How do you know that exercise cannot be used with intent to prevent implantation? You're really going to base this on someone's intent? Kinda like the lady they're already trying to prosecute for murder because she fell down the stairs?

The pill is not necessarily intent to kill anything but you'll outlaw it on the off chance it MIGHT cause implantation to fail, sometimes. Implantation fails so often normally (only about half of all zygotes even implant), policing becomes impossible.

When you come up with some actual arguments for your opposition to personhood, which is based upon biological facts, let us know.
I just told you some. You ignored them. Biology makes enforcing personhood at the zygote stage virtually impossible. You can't detect pregnancy until implantation and even then it often doesn't show up on tests for up to a month.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've shown you plenty already, but I have actual work to do so I'm not digging it up again.
If you don't have anything, feel free to just say so. :thumb:

Anything is better than the fallacy ranting you do. :eek:

How do you know that exercise cannot be used with intent to prevent implantation?
I don't. And nobody can short of a confession. But is this really your argument? People might kill their child by playing tennis so they should be allowed to kill their child with special medication?

You're really going to base this on someone's intent? Kinda like the lady they're already trying to prosecute for murder because she fell down the stairs?
Yip. Murder requires the judgement of intent. When it is your intention to kill your baby you are a murderer.

Glad you finally understand. :thumb:
The pill is not necessarily intent to kill anything but you'll outlaw it on the off chance it MIGHT cause implantation to fail, sometimes. Implantation fails so often normally (only about half of all zygotes even implant), policing becomes impossible.
This legislation is not for outlawing the pill. You need to focus on what is at stake rather than ranting on with your appeals to consequence. :up:

I just told you some. You ignored them. Biology makes enforcing personhood at the zygote stage virtually impossible. You can't detect pregnancy until implantation and even then it often doesn't show up on tests for up to a month.
Oh, so you had enough time off your "actual work" to present some evidence now? :chuckle:

Who said anything about "enforcing" personhood? That's a nonsense description. Where in any other case is personhood "enforced"? :AMR:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Oh, and enough with this "the people just don't understand what personhood really is about." No, they understand what's going on with personhood just fine. And they keep rejecting it by wide margins state by state.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Oh, and enough with this "the people just don't understand what personhood really is about." No, they understand what's going on with personhood just fine. And they keep rejecting it by wide margins state by state.

do you understand how you get conservative judges?