Bob is wrong about pot.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
By whom? No study shows it. Which is why there are not any in the public eye. They are hidden, just like second hand smoke.

Marijuana is listed by the gubermint as a "Schedule 1" drug, meaning that it "has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States." Because of this classification, it is generally illegal (with very rare exceptions) to perform clinical trials or medical testing with marijuana. And yet, we know that the Fed's claim that marijuana "has no currently accepted medical use" is a flat-out lie:

WichitaJohn

do you think having a glass of wine a day
and smoking a joint day are the same ?

For the purposes of this discussion.. yes. A petite lady could feel the effects of wine with a high level of alcoholic content after just one glass. Likewise, I could smoke one joint with a low THC level and barely feel the effects or not feel the effects at all. The amount of THC ingested is controllable. Now of course with smoke inhalation there would be some added health risk but the THC could be baked into brownies or inhaled through water vapor.

Also, there seems to be a lot of discussion concerning the possible health benefits of marijuana. Although this is an interesting discussion and I believe there can be benefits, I don't think it is necessary. Pot doesn't have to cure cancer, or help control epilepsy or have any other health benefit for us to consider legalizing it. That is a question about allowing medical marijuana to be prescribed by doctors. I don't believe Bob is against that.

Caffeine is a natural occurring substance that may have negative health risks that outweighs any benefits and there is no outcry to make it illegal. While it seems to have no effect on me some seem to be "addicted" to it. It is available in pill form over the counter and I am sure people abuse it.

way 2 go

Pot is just another door of demonic entry into this earth.

pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, pharmakeia, ...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And yet, we know that the Fed's claim that marijuana "has no currently accepted medical use" is a flat-out lie:

Of course. That is what big government does (lie and distort). It puts people down so they can be controlled.

do you think having a glass of wine a day
and smoking a joint day are the same ?

In what way? I don't do either so it is hard for me to say. And one I have never used and never will. It has no function accept to altar the brain function to gain a desired effect.

Aimiel

pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, pharmakeia, ...
Demons cannot do anything in the earth without a vessel to operate through. One who is not in control of their own facilities is prime puppet to demonic influence.

way 2 go

In what way? I don't do either so it is hard for me to say. And one I have never used and never will. It has no function accept to altar the brain function to gain a desired effect.
have you talked with potheads , you usually can tell without asking
them if they smoke dope.

in duration and amount of intoxicating effects ?

long term health effects ?

WichitaJohn

have you talked with potheads , you usually can tell without asking
them if they smoke dope

Yes, you can usually tell when someone smokes pot a lot. However, I have been surprised numerous times when finding out people I have known for long time smoke pot. I never knew. Why? Because they used it responsibly.