Bob Goes to... CANADA? TOLers Go to Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob Goes to... CANADA? TOLers Go to Denver!

Tuesday September 5th, 2006. This is show #177.

Summary:

* Yellowstone: Petrified Tree sign has been removed because creationists have proved that there WERE NOT dozens of subsequent forests that evolved on top of each other!

* Bozeman MT: Soft-tissue T-rex expected to produce more findings via proteins and DNA extracts!

* TheologyOnline TruthSmackers in Denver: Hey, why are all these TOL folks in Denver, Turbo, Clete, NarrowWay, TheSibbie, Death2Impiety, Lucky, Neo01, Ratittude, WrestlerDude16, and Poly? There's a TruthSmack Convention going on! Yee-ha!! TOL administrators Turbo and Poly (Tom and Dee Dee) talk with Bob about TOL, and they're naming names... Granite, Hilston, a feminist Christian, a Calvinist, etc.

Today's Resource: Our Focus on the Strategy DVD analyzes Christian political strategy, and documents seven lines of evidence showing that our Christian leaders have become legal positivists and that they are moving the Body of Christ toward situational ethics and moral relativism. You'll learn a lot watching this DVD, which recreates before a live audience of 300 Christians a presentation given to Dr. Dobson's VP of Public Policy, Tom Minnery, identifying our downward moral slide and recommending specific corrections!!

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great show, but who is this TURBO character? I never see him on the active user’s page...

GuySmiley

Shimei said:
Great show, but who is this TURBO character? I never see him on the active user’s page...
He's the guy who's always eating in the Turbovision camera.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
On TOL he's invisible. In real life he's a Goliath.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I want to know is.... has Granite and Hilstoned listened to this show????

Turbo lays down some classic smack on Granite! :rotfl:

And then Poly plasters Hilston! TOL rocks.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

I don't "hate" Turbo; have to meet the fella to know that. And I don't hate any TOLers, for that matter. (No, seriously.)

:rotfl:

All right, all right, you got me on OS X. Macs rule.

And believe me, Bob, the last thing you've done is psych me or figure me out. Sorry to disappoint!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.