Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by jjjg

The downloads from the site don't even work anymore.
It comes up fine on my end. Is it because you're in Canada? Maybe Bob is censored in Canada because of his condemnation of the homosexual lifestyle. You know the laws there better than I do. Is this a possible reason?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Has anyone ever heard anyone more in love with life than this young lady?

jjjg

BANNED
Banned
I could download it before. It took a long time and several days ago it was getting better as it showed how much was being downloaded. Now its back to the usual. I'll try again and let you know.

KgovArchives

Originally posted by jjjg

I could download it before. It took a long time and several days ago it was getting better as it showed how much was being downloaded. Now its back to the usual. I'll try again and let you know.

jjjg,
We usually try to have the new files posted soon after they are posted on Kgov.com. Most of the time within an hour or two.

We use a different web hosting company, so routing to the server from your location may work better. It may not, try it and see how it works out.

http://kgovarchives.com

The main page has all of the 2004 files.

billygoat

How did I get such great kids??
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gianna Jessen was the keynote speaker at the Colorado Right to Life Banquet. She was aborted, and lives to tell about it.

Denver Bible Church, which isn't all that big, had almost 60 people there, at $50 a plate. This is Colorado RTL's one big fund raiser for the whole year.

Where were the mega churches with tens of thousands of people??

Shame, shame.

billygoat

LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Greywolf

Doesn't being aborted kill the child?

You caught that, huh?? Certainly that's the intent. They injected saline solution into er 17 year old mother's womb and it was in there choking the baby and damaging her brain, but she had the will to live and was born alive. Thankfully the nurse didn't smother her like they normally do.

She made the very poignant point that in the same hospital, 100 feet apart, there are doctors struggling to save infants, and down the hall they're cutting off their arms and legs and sucking out thier brains. Weird, huh??

Greywolf

Originally posted by billygoat
You caught that, huh?? Certainly that's the intent. They injected saline solution into er 17 year old mother's womb and it was in there choking the baby and damaging her brain, but she had the will to live and was born alive. Thankfully the nurse didn't smother her like they normally do.

I'd just never heard of anyone surviving and abortion before, so it struck me as odd. Do you have any statistics about the survival rate of abortions?

Originally posted by billygoat
She made the very poignant point that in the same hospital, 100 feet apart, there are doctors struggling to save infants, and down the hall they're cutting off their arms and legs and sucking out thier brains. Weird, huh??

Yep.

billygoat

LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Greywolf

I'd just never heard of anyone surviving and abortion before, so it struck me as odd. Do you have any statistics about the survival rate of abortions?

My guess?? about 1 in a million

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just a side note. In general terms, but still in the context of pregnancy, an "abortion" is just the cessation of a pregnancy.

Many C-sections are abortions. The only difference between one of those C-sections and what is commonly called abortion, is that what is commonly called abortion is actually abortion-with-the-intent-to-murder.

And people support that... Why?

billygoat

LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Yorzhik

Just a side note. In general terms, but still in the context of pregnancy, an "abortion" is just the cessation of a pregnancy.

Many C-sections are abortions. The only difference between one of those C-sections and what is commonly called abortion, is that what is commonly called abortion is actually abortion-with-the-intent-to-murder.

Maybe we should call it "abortion with the intent to murder an innocent child". Doesn't fit on a bumber sticker, but who knows, maybe it would catch on.....

One Eyed Jack

Originally posted by Yorzhik

And people support that... Why?

Because they're evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.