Boast in weakness!

Jamie Gigliotti

"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
All of my life's struggles have helped to move me into the love of Jesus. They have helped me understand how much I need Him. Lord I need you! I am weak! Help us bow to you!

Undoubtedly the more I have recognized my need for Him the more assurance, love and peace I have known through His Spirit.

Are you weak? Do you need Jesus?

Bradley D

The more I empty myself the more the Spirit is able to help in all I do. Everyone needs to admit weakness in self. Many find that hard to do. The self wants to run the show. By my mind understands that letting the Spirit run my life is much better. I have to shove the self aside often, but not as often as I used to do.

Jamie Gigliotti

No! I have full confidence that when I die, I will be able to resurrect myself ;)

Admission and sarcasm noted...
But I know you know this really isn't a laughing matter. Our pride keeps us from Him. Self idolization. God desires us; not just our thoughts of His existence...

Jamie Gigliotti

The more I empty myself the more the Spirit is able to help in all I do. Everyone needs to admit weakness in self. Many find that hard to do. The self wants to run the show. By my mind understands that letting the Spirit run my life is much better. I have to shove the self aside often, but not as often as I used to do.
Thank you brother, I have found the same Christ building process going on in my life... We learn to be self-reliant growing up; exactly the opposite of what He wants; reliance upon Him...