Blather, rinse, repeat...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Only if you can honestly call being in the repeat part of the blather, rinse, repeat cycle, once more, some sort of progress...

i'm pretty well unplugged, so that clip of bammy speechifying is about as much as i heard of his grating voice during the eight years he was prez

can't say i've heard much of trump since the election and the amusing aftermath, when the left was sobbing and hugging puppies

as far as progress goes, i don't expect that from government - shutdown is the safest government we can have, far as i'm concerned :thumb:

Danoh

i'm pretty well unplugged, so that clip of bammy speechifying is about as much as i heard of his grating voice during the eight years he was prez

can't say i've heard much of trump since the election and the amusing aftermath, when the left was sobbing and hugging puppies

as far as progress goes, i don't expect that from government - shutdown is the safest government we can have, far as i'm concerned :thumb:

The left was sobbing because, like the right, they also erroneously believe the politicians (actually businessmen) they vote for have their best interests at heart.

But its all been blather, rinse, repeat on both sides of the DC Swamp for quite some time, for many a decade, now...