biology, not your subjective "feelings"

quip

BANNED
Banned
Quip put forth that pedophilia is wrong unlike homosexuality because of demonstrable harm :

I showed harm to gays due to hiv.

Your turn troll.

HIV is not inherent to homosexuality nor exclusive to it.

Are you arguing against promiscuity...if so, why the obsessed, exclusive focus on homosexual promiscuity?

quip

BANNED
Banned
well, no

you claim that homos want to keep their perversion private

then you explain that they march

do they march in private?

if so, how do you know they march?

uhhh...the personal act = private

Homosexuality, writ large; maintain the right to freely express the former... = marching.

Are you really this thick or simply desperate?

quip

BANNED
Banned
What logic? That it shouldn't be promoted in schools, in parades, or in children's movies?

Employing doser's absurd logic: Heterosexuality is thus a perversion as it allows for perversions such as bondage and foot fetishes and thus can justly be placed within the same perverse category as pedophilia.

I'll assume - being a hetero - you don't agree with this assessment?

Arthur Brain

well, no

you claim that homos want to keep their perversion private

then you explain that they march

do they march in private?

if so, how do you know they march?

No, I didn't claim what you suggest at all oh sad one. Try to keep along without adding your own rock born spin on things dude...

Arthur Brain

uhhh...the personal act = private

Homosexuality, writ large; maintain the right to freely express the former... = marching.

Are you really this thick or simply desperate?

I'm going with thick...

Even a troll knows when to quit usually.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Employing doser's absurd logic: Heterosexuality is thus a perversion as it allows for perversions such as bondage and foot fetishes and thus can justly be placed within the same perverse category as pedophilia.

I'll assume - being a hetero - you don't agree with this assessment?

quip - do you agree that homosexuality is a perversion of normal sexuality?

Arthur Brain

I don't care about your subjective ethics. I care about God's morality.

As for biology, that applies to animals. People are more than animals

And yet they are and sometimes they can behave like monsters.

Just how much suffering has been inflicted on people under the guise of "religious morality" do you suppose CS? Zealous fundamentalism will have its fair share on that score...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

bearing in mind that the proportion of the population that identifies as pedophilic is estimated to be greater than the portion of the population that identifies as homosexual, how do you define "normal sexuality"?

Lon

HIV is not inherent to homosexuality nor exclusive to it.
Incorrect. That community makes up 50% of the entire population of those affected. They also represent the same number of all transmitted diseases and are only 1% of the population. It is a bad behavior, simply based on the ills that are obtained in the process. There is no ability, frankly, to deny that. You can't 'make up' a census report.

Are you arguing against promiscuity...if so, why the obsessed, exclusive focus on homosexual promiscuity?
I've no idea the percentages of promiscuity percentages in media in anything under rated R but I expect very low. CERTAINLY under 60% of currently produced television EXCEPT for, yep, you guessed. A husband and wife don't have to kiss, and seldom do in cartoons. Even the kid in the Princess Bride didn't like 'kissing books.' Why, then, would it be bigoted to object? I think, rationally, even you with your narrow and self-centered adult mind, could follow some conclusions logically to their end: Some material is just not appropriate in 60% of current programming and certainly not under PG-13 (for you know, pubescent 13 year olds). Some people are entirely too free with their lips... TooPDA

Too prudish? Well yeah! What am I an animal? I don't "need" to see what others are doing. Ward doesn't have to kiss June every episode. Isn't it really unnecessary and over-the-top .... and objectionable if that's what they do 60% of the time?

View attachment 25406

(I thought this was a transgender thread... :think: )

quip

BANNED
Banned
bearing in mind that the proportion of the population that identifies as pedophilic is estimated to be greater than the portion of the population that identifies as homosexual, how do you define "normal sexuality"?

I don't....as I don't think it's possible.