Biden won't shoot down Chinese spy balloon over US

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Come on folks, anyone who is even moderately intelligent knows that this horse crap lie from the White House about being afraid of debris falling on the ground is pure propaganda.

We have had interceptor fighters on bases every since the end of World War II and if anything had ever come into our airspace over all those decades it would have got shot down. No one ever said, let's not shoot down an invading air vehicle because debris might fall on somebody's house. Nobody ever said that, ever.

The fact is that Biden is a feeble senile imbecile who is not capable of leading our military, and this was the best lie that the Marxist half-wits in the White House could come up with; fear of debris.

The truth is that pedophile Biden failed and failed miserably. In that moment when a strong decision must be made by the Commander in Chief, that coward loser folded like a deck of cards. He needs to be impeached immediately. He is a clear and direct danger to this nation.

Or possibly, just maybe it wasn't shot down until over the ocean because the debris could have killed people on the ground. . . . . .

Oh my Lord, the utter rank stupidity of the immoral Marxist who will tell any lie to protect the Pedophile in Chief

Can anyone envision General Arthur at NORAD during the Cold war? "Sir, sir, Russian bombers are crossing into our airspace." "Well don't shoot them down son, some pieces might drop on today's Antifa rally and we can't have that."

Last edited:

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Of course, because Montana is so densely populated. :rolleyes:
I know, right? Has anyone, ever, in the history of war or defense, ever said not to shoot down a hostile aircraft because of falling debris? Ever? I don't know what is more disgusting, that pathetic excuse that came out of the White House, or imbeciles who actually defend it like you-know-who (and their names rhyme with Arthur and username).

Defending, and repeating, that ignorant excuse is a new Low in blindly putting party over Nation

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Please see my other thread about the military, where I said the following

While everybody is talking about the balloon, remember to incorporate the facts of this thread into that story. China sold us faulty fighter jet parts and some of our Jets were grounded. Why we are buying defense material from China is a story unto itself.

So here is the scenario, the left wing dupes in this country have us all wrapped up in the Ukraine, and meanwhile China is poised to attack Taiwan and tests out our capabilities with a balloon as a prelude, after it sold us faulty replacement parts for our military equipment. Are there any pieces I am leaving out?

Hoping

Banned
Why couldn't they just go up and put a couple dozen bullet holes in it so it would just slowly sink?
Too high?
We could have just disarmed a missle and shot it through the balloon !
Can't we get that kind of technology from China?

I can see it now..."Balloon Gap !"

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
The US military war gamed these scenarios back in the 70's and 80's. The use of biological weapons deployed at altitude and the use of a low yield nuclear device to create an EMP were both considered. Biden let them collect a massive amount of data on our infrastructure due to his incompetence and demonstrated for the world that we will allow one of these events to occur before we do anything.

Weakness indeed.

Hoping

Banned
They could have done that, very easily. The question of the day is, WHY didn't they do that.
I don't think we have anything they don't already know about from satellite pics.
Some other reason needs to be forwarded.
What I wonder about is why they can't find where it crashed?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
China has released the next spy balloon

FoZWGHEX0AADTEw