Biden holding thousands of kids in cages.

Gary K

Banned
Joe Biden is holding thousands of kids in cages on the Mexico border. What a racist hater of Mexicans.

Gary K

Banned
Joe hates them because they're brown
What I really wonder about is why isn't anna declaring Biden a cruel, cruel man and calling for his impeachment. This is exactly what she accused Trump of doing so why isn't she calling for Biden's head on a stick?

eider

Joe Biden is holding thousands of kids in cages on the Mexico border. What a racist hater of Mexicans.

What we need to know is, what would you do about thousands of unaccompanied children fleeing in to the USA?

How would you handle this situation?

Gary K

Banned
What we need to know is, what would you do about thousands of unaccompanied children fleeing in to the USA?

How would you handle this situation?
Has nothing to do with me. I can do nothing about it except what I'm doing here. Highlighting the problem as it currently exists.

It has everything to do with not closing the US-Mexican border. Biden is doing what Trump did with the cages and you leftist tried to crucify Trump for holding kids for their own protection until there was proof that the adults who showed up to claim the kids were actually their parents and not human smugglers.

Oh, what evil behavior on the part of Trump. And the left screamed that Trump hated Mexicans and kids. Close the border to stop the trafficking of human beings. How could anyone possibly do that? What cruelty to actively discourage a stream of human beings, many of them human traffickers, from entering the US without documentation as to who they are.

Obama didn't care about that. His administration just turned the kids over to whoever showed up to claim them. No ID needed. No documentation as to if the adults and the kids were even related. The most active human smuggling border in the world and he just turned them loose. Even after he was warned that thousands of them were being turned loose to pedophiles and human smugglers. His only action was to fire the guy that told him. Oh, what a loving man. He just really cares about the kids. Biden will do the same thing Obama did. But the press will do the same thing they did when Obama was president: turn a blind eye. Just like the leftists here.

Biden is turning that stream of kids into a flood with his policies. How many of them are going to be sexually abused by the weirdos in this country. How many of them will be sold on the flesh markets? How many of them will be bought and then the kids sold to pedophiles time and time again until they get so worn down they can't function as a sex slave any more and are taken out and murdered?

eider

Has nothing to do with me. I can do nothing about it except what I'm doing here. Highlighting the problem as it currently exists.
But you don't actually have a clue about what you would do in this situation?
You just dig up dirt and chuck it, but without any actual positive ideas yoyrself?
OK....
It has everything to do with not closing the US-Mexican border. Biden is doing what Trump did with the cages and you leftist .....
Stop you there. I'm not a leftist....
Oh, what evil behavior on the part of Trump. And the left screamed that Trump hated Mexicans and kids.
So, all this is a mindless tribalist rant against your President without any positive ideas about how to proceed, moving forwards.....
OK
Obama didn't care about that. ......
Yes....... mindless tribalist rant...... about a President's actions over 4 years ago, and with no clues yourself.
Biden is turning that stream of kids into a flood with his policies. How many of them are going to be sexually abused by the weirdos in this country. How many of them will be sold on the flesh markets? How many of them will be bought and then the kids sold to pedophiles time and time again until they get so worn down they can't function as a sex slave any more and are taken out and murdered?
Are you telling the World that your country is full of sexual pederast weirdos who buy Mexican children for sex and then murder them?
What intimate knowledge of this subject matter have you had with all this?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you telling the World that your country is full of sexual pederast weirdos who buy Mexican children for sex and then murder them?
My country, your country, my neighbors country