Biden/Harris 2020

Arthur Brain

It definitely is not a popular move with you snarling Darwin cheerleaders, that, among other things, I have recently reminded you that, as Darwin cheerleaders, you teach the abrupt appearance of the first humans on earth--nay, the abrupt appearance of thousands of them, rather than just one.

Yeah, that just must be it. Or, it's just because nobody takes you seriously and can't be bothered with the same lame zzzzzzzzzzz.....

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Oh, you think that every time I try to "burn" someone it's by equating them to be a child? No, it's just the more obviously juvenile ones like yourself that give their youth away. There's plenty of trolls that are obviously adults that should know better as well. Sorry if that doesn't fit in with your narrative though. Well, no, I'm not really!

:e4e:

Why, Arthur Brain, do you get on TOL so that you can pretend that you're talking to children? That can't be a healthy practice.

7djengo7

Yeah, that just must be it.

Yeah, you actually got it right, you fool: that's exactly it. Why do you, as Darwin cheerleaders, teach that thousands of humans appeared on earth abruptly, out of one side of your mouth, and then say, out of the other side of your mouth, that the appearance on earth of humans was not abrupt?

"During the entire period of human presence on earth, there has never been a time when less than thousands of humans were on earth" = THE ABRUPT APPEARANCE OF THOUSANDS OF HUMANS ON EARTH.

It's not my problem if your drug-addled brain is so ruined that you can't grasp that simple truth, or if you perversely feel you need to lie about it and try to disown it. When you fools recant, and deny, the left half of that equation, then, and only then will you cease to teach the abrupt appearance of thousands of humans on earth.

Why do you Darwin cheerleaders so despise logic?

Arthur Brain

Yeah, you actually got it right, you fool: that's exactly it. Why do you, as Darwin cheerleaders, teach that thousands of humans appeared on earth abruptly, out of one side of your mouth, and then say, out of the other side of your mouth, that the appearance on earth of humans was not abrupt?

"During the entire period of human presence on earth, there was never a time when less than thousands of humans on earth" = THE ABRUPT APPEARANCE OF THOUSANDS OF HUMANS ON EARTH.

It's not my problem if your drug-addled brain is so ruined that you can't grasp that simple truth, or if you need to lie about it and try to disown it. When you fools recant, and deny, the left half of that equation, then, and only then will you cease to teach the abrupt appearance of thousands of humans on earth.

Why do you Darwin cheerleaders so despise logic?

I don't teach any such thing, your thread is absurd and I have no interest in it and you're derailing this one with your puerile ramblings. Go calm down with a milkshake or something.

7djengo7

I don't teach any such thing,

I acknowledge that you say that you don't teach it. But your saying so is worthless, since your saying so is against the fact of the matter. Your saying so is simply you lying through your teeth. Whether you like it or not, and whether or not you're willing to admit it, you do, as a Bible-despising Darwin cheerleader, teach it necessarily, by teaching that there has never been a time where less than thousands of humans were on the earth, since any humans have been on the earth.

Arthur Brain

I acknowledge that you say that you don't teach it. But your saying so is worthless, since your saying so is against the fact of the matter. Your saying so is simply you lying through your teeth. Whether you like it or not, and whether or not you're willing to admit it, you do, as a Bible-despising Darwin cheerleader, teach it necessarily, by teaching that there has never been a time where less than thousands of humans were on the earth, since any humans have been on the earth.

Hmm, that was irrelevant to the thread, scientifically ignorant and also just so zzzzzzzzzzzz.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Bid to Block Mail-in Voting Extension in N.C.

For the second time in one day on Wednesday, the Supreme Court rejected a Republican attempt to block a state’s extension for the receipt and counting of mail-in votes beyond Election Day. This time, the case involved President Donald Trump’s campaign in North Carolina.

The ruling fell hours after the high court declined to grant an expedited hearing to Pennsylvania Republicans challenging a three-day window to process mail-in ballots that trickle in after Nov. 3.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The fool actually did that for real. He had a faked Time cover made with his picture on it, and framed copies of it in his clubs.

The faux covers were dated 1 March 2009 (the same day “The Apprentice” premiered), but as the Washington Post article noted, the magazine did not publish an issue on that date. However, it did publish an issue a day later with actress Kate Winslet on the cover which did not mention Trump at all.

Two of the headlines used in the actual 2 March 2009 issue of Time (“How Stressed Is Your Bank? A Checkup” and “Obama’s Next Move: Can He Curb Health Care Costs?”) appeared on the mocked-up cover, which was spotted on display in Trump resorts in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Virginia and his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida among others. Employees at the Turnberry resort in Scotland also reported that the cover had been displayed there until they took it down because of “grumbling about all the stuff like that up on the walls” by American tourists. The Washington Post, which published the story, later
reported that it was also taken down from Trump’s golf course in Ireland.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...e-time-covers/

Every time you come up with something so weird you think no one would be dumb enough to do it, you find that Trump did it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The fool actually did that for real. He had a faked Time cover made with his picture on it, and framed copies of it in his clubs.

The faux covers were dated 1 March 2009 (the same day “The Apprentice” premiered), but as the Washington Post article noted, the magazine did not publish an issue on that date. However, it did publish an issue a day later with actress Kate Winslet on the cover which did not mention Trump at all.

Two of the headlines used in the actual 2 March 2009 issue of Time (“How Stressed Is Your Bank? A Checkup” and “Obama’s Next Move: Can He Curb Health Care Costs?”) appeared on the mocked-up cover, which was spotted on display in Trump resorts in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Virginia and his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida among others. Employees at the Turnberry resort in Scotland also reported that the cover had been displayed there until they took it down because of “grumbling about all the stuff like that up on the walls” by American tourists. The Washington Post, which published the story, later
reported that it was also taken down from Trump’s golf course in Ireland.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...e-time-covers/

Every time you come up with something so weird you think no one would be dumb enough to do it, you find that Trump did it.

I think it's hilarious, even more so due to the whining about it from crybabies like you :chuckle: