Biden/Harris 2020

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Those two statements are contradictory.

You say that you cannot take what I say at face value because I don't say what you want to hear.

That is stupid.

Not at all. What I am saying is that you don't have the actions to back up what you are saying.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Thank you.
All a long time ago now.
I haven't written or talked about all that in a long time, not even after the facts about Sodium Valproate came to public knowledge, but I don't need to listen to hypocrites calling me a baby murderer..........

I think you have to be in a situation such as having to lose your home and work for the sake of a pregnancy to actually know what you would do. I know what we did, is all. :)

Do you support a womans "right" to choose abortion?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you support a womans "right" to choose abortion?

Does the conservative, Republican-appointed Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, support a woman's "right" to choose abortion? Let's see what he had to say regarding the abortion issue: "Roe v. Wade is the settled law of the land." "It’s settled as a precedent of the court, entitled to respect under principles of stare decisis." "There’s nothing in my personal views that would prevent me from fully and faithfully applying that precedent."

Arthur Brain

I realise that all can read this post, but I hope you understand why I tell you, write it at you, rather than the kind that shout their mouths off with words like 'Murderer' and then 'liar' at people. Some people are not worth truth imo.

In 1976 we lived in a home where the contract was 'no more than two children'. We made a mistake. My (late) wife became pregnant. We knew we'd have to leave but we couldn't afford to buy or rent in that area (stockbroker Surrey). Long story short I managed to get a job (at much less money) in Kent (where I live to this day) and we managed to buy a ramshackle little place on what had once been a non-residential holiday estate by the sea. We lost a brilliant income, a lovely home by the river Wey and all...... to have the third child.

Sadly, most sadly, my wife was prescribed medication for epilepsy which caused horrible afflictions to the unborn. If you google 'Epilim babies, or 'Sodium Vaproate' you'll learn all quicker than I can describe. The little chap died three weeks after birth with the most horrible afflictions. My late wife died in 1991 still believing that there was something wrong with her. The doctors had tried to keep her in hospital to sterilize her after the birth which must have convinced her that it was all her. I stopped that and was sterilized instead because I wanted her home and safe and without bloody doctors pointing fingers at her. I didn't know about Sodium Valproate until 2018.... bloody 40 odd years later, when the truth about epilim surfaced. They kept it all well hidden.

But we had the child at any cost......... any cost. I still keep his birth certificate to this day...... quite pointless,. But whenever I'm reducing the paper and come across it I put it back. Edit: Their graves are 8 feet apart. Oh... the Co-op was so touched by our situation that they did everything, absolutely everything..... a little coffin, the pallbearers everything...... and only charged £25.

So when I read people telling me I'm a murderer, people who wouldn't raise a finger to help a child............ I have a word for them. These people don't know what the price of a responsibility can really be. They sit in armchairs and spew their hypocrisy around. Sickening, quite sickening.

Eider, words can only fail as any sort of adequate response to this. So, as inadequate as they are, I'm sorry for all that you and your family have been through and the horror that's yet again beyond words.

You've stuck it to armchair trolls and pathetic little dipsticks everywhere, not just here.

Peace to you sir.

:e4e:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Republican National Convention Bingo Card:

QNN8dIn.jpg

And remember!

If you're not indicted, you're not invited!