Biden - America's most ignorant fiscal accountant ever

marke

I don't believe that man ever passed a course in economics. He is plunging the country into a fiscal depression by his big-spending, energy shuttering, boondoggle economic plan and now he says all we need to do to recover from the depression he caused is to double down in implementing more of the same bad policies that caused the slump in the first place.

Crooks who voter-frauded this moron into office are idiots. BTW, the infrastructure bill was bi-partisan in name only, with only a few ignorant or corrupt republicans getting on board the porkulus disaster, allowing it to barely squeak through passage.

President Biden said the bipartisan infrastructure bill passed in the House of Representatives on Friday will lower the price of consumer goods, in a speech at the Baltimore port on Wednesday.

“Along with other plans that I’m advancing, this bill is going to reduce the cost of goods to consumers, businesses, and get people back to work, helping us build an economy . . . where everybody’s better off,” Biden said.

marke

I don't believe that man ever passed a course in economics. He is plunging the country into a fiscal depression by his big-spending, energy shuttering, boondoggle economic plan and now he says all we need to do to recover from the depression he caused is to double down in implementing more of the same bad policies that caused the slump in the first place.

Crooks who voter-frauded this moron into office are idiots. BTW, the infrastructure bill was bi-partisan in name only, with only a few ignorant or corrupt republicans getting on board the porkulus disaster, allowing it to barely squeak through passage.

President Biden said the bipartisan infrastructure bill passed in the House of Representatives on Friday will lower the price of consumer goods, in a speech at the Baltimore port on Wednesday.

“Along with other plans that I’m advancing, this bill is going to reduce the cost of goods to consumers, businesses, and get people back to work, helping us build an economy . . . where everybody’s better off,” Biden said.
Biden is the wrong man for the job.

Consumer prices hit a 31-year high in October, a worse-than-expected report on inflation that put President Biden on the defensive and spelled more trouble for his unfinished massive social spending bill.

The Consumer Price Index, which monitors the costs of goods such as gasoline and groceries, rose 6.2% in October compared with October 2020, the Labor Department reported Wednesday. That was the largest increase since December 1990 and greater than the Dow Jones estimate of 5.9%.

The worsening inflation bolstered the arguments of economists such as Democrat and former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, who has been saying for most of this year that more government spending and higher taxes would “further stimulate an already overheating economy.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
High prices are good.
Inflation is good.
Open borders are good.
Surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban is good.
13 American military deaths is good.
Retaliation by killing ten innocent Afghani children is good.
abandonment of thousands of American citizens or Afghani green card holders is good.
Fentanyl flooding our streets is good.
Child sex trafficking is good.
Murdering children is good.

Just accept these simple statements as truth and you will agree that Joe Biden is the best president we've ever had!

Right Divider

Body part

1. He's retarded.
  2. His handlers are retarded.
  3. Anyone that believes him or his handlers is retarded.

Gary K

Banned
High prices are good.
Inflation is good.
Open borders are good.
Surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban is good.
13 American military deaths is good.
Retaliation by killing ten innocent Afghani children is good.
abandonment of thousands of American citizens or Afghani green card holders is good.
Fentanyl flooding our streets is good.
Child sex trafficking is good.
Murdering children is good.

Just accept these simple statements as truth and you will agree that Joe Biden is the best president we've ever had!
That he actually says/implies those things on your list tells us what his agenda is: to destroy the country. There can be little doubt about it. No society in history has ever survived that kind of insanity.

Cewer

God, even my accountant from the last office was a more sensible dude than our current "emperor". I am tired of hearing slogans about the power and greatness of America, and bumping into absurd bills.