Biden admin holding school lunch money 'hostage' to force transgender policies

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Biden admin holding school lunch money 'hostage' to force transgender policies, activist parent says

The Biden administration is using lunch money to hold ‘school districts hostage,’ the head of a conservative advocacy group said in response to the Department of Agriculture's announcement that it would require certain schools to allow trans students to use the bathroom of their preferred gender.

Schools awarded money from the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), an agency within USDA, must specify in their policies that discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation is prohibited, the department announced in May. It also said allegations of such discrimination must be investigated.

"What you're seeing here is really the Biden administration saying ‘you're going to do what I want or I'm going to take your lunch money,’" Fight for Schools Executive Director Ian Prior told Fox News. "For the federal government to come in and really tie school nutrition and school lunch programs to this radical ideology is terrifying, and it's appalling."

I am reminded of General Patton's prayer during WWII: "Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies, and establish Thy justice among men and nations. Amen"

Democrats are now the Nazis among us, and the elections and spreading of truth and un-indoctrinating the young are the battle and the war. Lord help us.