4722c8cb0b28d4f2ad8acf9164cb5c1d.jpg

f1084932fb8c0b1afa3e0337ad46a0b6.jpg

c60e9439804a959369120c154563b35c.jpg
7e988fc374122dc1a01dcfe4820a5244.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
OK.
In the model above, the foundation of the earth would be below everything else.
So where is the bottomless pit?

What do the globe earthers point to as the foundation of the earth on the globe model?
Does the globe model have a physical foundation, or is it considered to be an idiom for something non-physical?
I found a few verses about the pit: the lowest pit, the lowest depths, the deepest. But where is it?
I called on Your name, O LORD, Out of the lowest pit.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deeps.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Job 38:1-14 KJV - Creation NOT judgement.

Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
Here's most of the rest of Job 38 -

Job 38:15-37 KJV -

And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?

36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?

37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,
@Right Divider - These verses are not about anything but creation and the earth and cosmos. It's time for you to believe what God tells us and "get interested".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What makes their light different colors?

Reminded me of looking at the high priest's breastplate.

msBoKzxw1dl2q53H2CrQWSw.jpg
I'm not sure but maybe that's why they used to be called "luminaries" or something. I have a few taken with a P900 but couldn't find them. I posted a video you might find interesting called Hyper - Moon in Dave's thread and I think this one too. The P900 is supposed to be the best long distance camera available. I've never looked at stars or the moon with a good or powerful telescope so I can't verify those images but I don't think they're fake.

I also have a video about the breastplate.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not sure but maybe that's why they used to be called "luminaries" or something. I have a few taken with a P900 but couldn't find them. I posted a video you might find interesting called Hyper - Moon in Dave's thread and I think this one too. The P900 is supposed to be the best long distance camera available. I've never looked at stars or the moon with a good or powerful telescope so I can't verify those images but I don't think they're fake.

I also have a video about the breastplate.
A thread on the breastplate would be a good one.
Lot's of opinions on the order of stones, their names, and colors, and how it was used.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Copernican Principle: Darwin's Trojan Horse

From Video Description : Some people seem to be able to almost instantly realize the ramifications of an enclosed, geocentric cosmology, particularly when it comes to issues such as Evolution, as being almost beyond self-evident. Other folks, however, have a much more difficult time seeing this connection. It is for the latter group that I have endeavored to piece this video together, compiling some of the information I have been myself looking into over the last few weeks and months.

The topic is admittedly FAR too deep to try and exhaustively cover here in a single 15 minute vid, but my hope is that it might at least prompt people to then go and research for themselves more thoroughly the historical intricacies of things such as the Copernican Principle, the Copernican Revolution, Scientism, Darwinian Evolution, and most importantly, what the Biblical Scriptures have to say about the Cosmos in which we all truly live...

12 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump, Mars & The Flat Earth Anti-Reality Show...

Anyone else watch Trump's chat with the ISS yesterday? Ay ay ay...15 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FLAT EARTH: "The Gemin-Eye"
Fascinating Footage From Gemini

A quick perusal of some footage from NASA's Gemini missions, from the perspective of Flat Earth inquiry...
8 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Kepler's Under Pressure..??? [Flat Earth / NASA Fakery]

From Video Description : So last night I was reading a "news" article about how NASA's Kepler telescope/satellite has apparently gone into "emergency mode", and NASA's scientists and imagineers are working to see if they can salvage the expensive piece of equipment which has already "discovered over a thousand exo-planets"....

Here are a few interesting tidbits I then gleaned regarding things such as the concept of "radiation pressure" (i.e., solar pressure, same difference..) and the specific way that images from Kepler have been used to "discover planets".

11 minutes - Cool Video

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The four living creatures Ezekiel sees are under the firmament, while GOD's throne is above the firmament.

There is much speculation as to the function of the creatures.
A couple of the opinions are that they are the four winds or the four directions - north south east west.

Whatever they are and whatever their function is, they are under the firmament.
So on the flat earth model they would be under the dome along with sun moon stars.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]CERN, Saturn, and Flat Earth Cosmology...[/h]

From Video Description : This video is not intended to be anything close to an exhaustive treatment of these topics, but essentially just a synopsis of how the researching of topics like CERN, interdimensional portals, Saturn, (and the occult symbolism embedded within these), prior to my delving into FE research, really played an interesting role in how I began to ponder the cosmological possibilities of things like "the luminaries", and the NWO/occult agenda regarding them...

I do encourage anyone else who finds these topics interesting, and somehow interconnected to Biblical enclosed cosmology and eschatological study, to definitely look into the materials below:

Interview with Anthony Patch on CERN/Saturn (good introduction to Patch's basic theory): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vRoA...

Documentary "Flat Earth & Apollo's Key": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUwiB...

(Part 2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dietT...

(Part 3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBWG...

15 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The four living creatures Ezekiel sees are under the firmament, while GOD's throne is above the firmament.

There is much speculation as to the function of the creatures.
A couple of the opinions are that they are the four winds or the four directions - north south east west.

Whatever they are and whatever their function is, they are under the firmament.
So on the flat earth model they would be under the dome along with sun moon stars.
How do you think the world would react if NASA came out and "flat" out said "the earth is flat"? They can't tell everybody IMO and they couldn't back in 1946 or 1935 when they first found out with Admiral Byrd or the V2 Rocket. What would the world do I wonder?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Church, and Last Days Deception... (David Wilkerson)
From Video : Just came across this old sermon, from Wilkerson, preached however many years ago now, and like so many other messages he gave, it strikes me as more relevant and appropriate than ever. We can apply these words to a lot of things associated with the Body of Christ today.

27 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Top Vatican Jesuit Astronomer; Earth is Flat, Gravity is Obsolete.[/h]For 500 years the Jesuits have created heliocentric and Big Bang theories while secretly controlling all narratives of our TheoCosmology. Einstein did not write the Big Bang Theory. Copernicus was beholden to the Vatican and Newtons' book that defines gravity was final edited by the Jesuits (3rd ed.)

Was the Bible Meant to be Taken Literally? - Jesuit Vatican Astronomer Priest; Guy Consolmagno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUyiQ...
http://fora.tv/2008/03/02/

17 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]FLAT EARTH, TIDES, and the "SPRINGS OF THE DEEP"...[/h]From Video Description : I admit up front that this one is a bit of a "ramble" (i.e., not scripted) but I promise that it DOES go somewhere, and I DO have a point! Overall I decided that it made sense to at least do a sort of "recap" on the FE/Tides subject, both for the sake of those who have not yet looked into it yet, and also for those of you already have, and almost certainly would jump up and say "Hey, you should watch this or that video on it.."

Just wanted to say upfront, before getting into my specific "vague theory", that yes, I have watched several (though probably not all) of the videos which get into the concept of the tides being connected to electro-magnetism, etc., and I do find that whole area of study incredibly fascinating.

"True Nature of the Tides" by Flat Water: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwopE...

"Flat Earth: Tides & The Electromagnetic Energy of the Sun & Moon" by Ashlee Webster - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pauQ...

15 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tomorrowland: Lucifer's False Utopia...

From Video Description : Decided that I had to do something talking about all the symbolism messaging I found in the Disney Movie "Tomorrowland", such as the blatant promotion of the whole "Breakaway civilization" concept along with the "Secret Space program" idea, the glorification of the Occult, A.I. technology, interdimensional travel, etc., etc... (basically all the stuff I've been talking about in my previous vids, all rolled into one movie that acts like a veritable sermon for the Luciferian New World Order...)

14 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.