Believe What Is Written

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 7:38-39
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:17-19
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Heb 4:12-16
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those in the milk have to interpret the scriptures. Those in the meat let other scriptures interpret for them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:17-19
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Amen.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Amen.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its obvious you haven't received the Holy Spirit yet.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its obvious you haven't received the Holy Spirit yet.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Why do you say that?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well bully for you. You going brain dead now.
Shalom.

I do not know why you say that. No verse of the Bible says that I personally have the Holy Spirit dwelling in me. But based on my reading of the Bible and my relationship with God and Jesus I believe I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know why you say that. No verse of the Bible says that I personally have the Holy Spirit dwelling in me. But based on my reading of the Bible and my relationship with God and Jesus I believe I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you had the Holy Spirit He would tell you with the verses. If He were in you you would have to purge everything else out in order for Him to stay.
Let me show you something. You claim you don't know what the old testament is, or you don't know what the new testament is, you don't know what the old covenant is, and you don't know what the new covenant is.
Then you claim your a teacher. Do you know what an idiot is?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you had the Holy Spirit He would tell you with the verses. If He were in you you would have to purge everything else out in order for Him to stay.
Let me show you something. You claim you don't know what the old testament is, or you don't know what the new testament is, you don't know what the old covenant is, and you don't know what the new covenant is.
Then you claim your a teacher. Do you know what an idiot is?
Shalom.

I believe that the Spirit of God dwells in me. Jesus was speaking of how the Holy Spirit would teach His Disciples all things, and bring to their remembrance all that He said to them.

John 14:26 NASB - 26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

I know what the Old Covenant is and what the New Covenant is, but I do not refer to Scripture by or using these terms, except that maybe The Torah is the Old Covenant. Right now I know that the covenant is The Ten Commandments, but I do not know what the reading of the Old Covenant might be if not one of these two.

The terms Old Covenant or Old Testament are often used of Scripture from Genesis to Malachi, 39 Books, by Christians, and The New Covenant or The New Testament are used of The Writings of the Apostles or The Scriptures or Scripture from Matthew to Revelation which are a part of The Christian Bible or The Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe that the Spirit of God dwells in me. Jesus was speaking of how the Holy Spirit would teach His Disciples all things, and bring to their remembrance all that He said to them.

John 14:26 NASB - 26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

I know what the Old Covenant is and what the New Covenant is, but I do not refer to Scripture by or using these terms, except that maybe The Torah is the Old Covenant. Right now I know that the covenant is The Ten Commandments, but I do not know what the reading of the Old Covenant might be if not one of these two.

The terms Old Covenant or Old Testament are often used of Scripture from Genesis to Malachi, 39 Books, by Christians, and The New Covenant or The New Testament are used of The Writings of the Apostles or The Scriptures or Scripture from Matthew to Revelation which are a part of The Christian Bible or The Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Go spread your heresy, deception, and blasphemy some where else.

Shalom.

You are instructing me to do something, but since I believe that there is evidence that you do not understand what you are asking, who I am, or what God has enabled me to communicate to you, I leave this thread forgiving you for your words against me. May you not be against God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are instructing me to do something, but since I believe that there is evidence that you do not understand what you are asking, who I am, or what God has enabled me to communicate to you, I leave this thread forgiving you for your words against me. May you not be against God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That's it you just don't have any comprehension skills.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL
Shalom.

Do you take pleasure in what you bring about? Are you saying that you are not surprised?

This is your thread and I was responding to your post.

Please do not insult me any longer.

Shalom.

Jacob