BEL: Bob Enyart meets TheologyOnLine 02-05-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibliophile1954

OVER 500 post club
Bob Enyart Live on TOL!

Bob Enyart Live on TOL!

Wow!:) Just had a chance to listen to a little of the show, & it was awesome!:thumb: If what was read of my testimony has influenced any, PRASE GOD for that! Thanxs Knight!! Whoever says that the media is a bad thing, has never listened listened to Bob!:D

In HIS LOVE! Glory to GOD!
bib

Goose

I finished listening to the show last night. Larry said that science was "bad faith". LOL This guy has trouble believing his breakfast in the morning exists....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Bob Enyart Live on TOL!

Re: Bob Enyart Live on TOL!

Originally posted by bibliophile1954
Wow!:) Just had a chance to listen to a little of the show, & it was awesome!:thumb: If what was read of my testimony has influenced any, PRASE GOD for that! Thanxs Knight!! Whoever says that the media is a bad thing, has never listened listened to Bob!:D

In HIS LOVE! Glory to GOD!
bib
Don't thank me....... I thank you for sharing with us! :D

avitw

Another Larry quote I got a chuckle out of is "I don't believe in emotion". I have to say that Larry is a wit. If he was any more of a wit he'd be a half wit.

Goose

Originally posted by avitw
Another Larry quote I got a chuckle out of is "I don't believe in emotion". I have to say that Larry is a wit. If he was any more of a wit he'd be a half wit.
LOL I was laughing at Larry the whole way. He contradicted himself so much it was getting highly annoying.

bibliophile1954

OVER 500 post club
Re: Re: Bob Enyart Live on TOL!

Re: Re: Bob Enyart Live on TOL!

Originally posted by Knight
Don't thank me....... I thank you for sharing with us! :D

Well, if even one person was affected by hearing my testimony, That's enough for me! You were the messenger-Jesus is the MAN! Praise GOD!

In HIS LOVE!
bib

Status
Not open for further replies.