being persecuted by the government (in USA!!!!!)

republicanchick

the antichrists are getting nervous

they don't like it when people SEE their evil.. their persecution of Christians... persecution they engage in just b/c the person is Christian

Oh, the poor things look bad....

hey, if you don't want to look bad, maybe u should try not being bad?

do ya think?

____

quip

BANNED
Banned

they don't like it when people SEE their evil.. their persecution of Christians... persecution they engage in just b/c the person is Christian

do ya think?

____

Likewise, if you don't enjoy being persecuted.....don't persecute in turn.

Sitamun

do ya think?

____

Just ONE specific example of how you personally are being persecuted. C'mon, you can do it! I have faith in you!

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
as someone once said

If you are not angry, you are not paying attention

to paraphrase that:

If you are not persecuted for being a Christian, you are not a Christian

___

I'm guessing that you support the Black Lives Matter and Hands Up, Don't Shoot protests, which are driven by anger coming from a feeling of victimization?

Buzzword

I'm guessing that you support the Black Lives Matter and Hands Up, Don't Shoot protests, which are driven by anger coming from a feeling of victimization?

Doubtful she does, given that she apparently can't name ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of actually being victimized, while black Americans have a laundry list going back centuries.

Sitamun

I believe she has an entire thread about how she's so bored with the whole black lives matter "stuff". Recognizing irony and hypocrisy has never been a skill that RC has possessed.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I believe she has an entire thread about how she's so bored with the whole black lives matter "stuff". Recognizing irony and hypocrisy has never been a skill that RC has possessed.

I figured. I think the two movements I've mentioned have gone way overboard, but if you support anger at perceived inequality for some then you have to support it for all