being courageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION],

Dear pj,

I made this thread because you are not accepting any pms.

so please understand.

It is courageous of you to continuing on your conviction about flat earth theory even though I don't agree with you.

I say it is courageous because you have been gang attacked and ridiculed and you don't succumb into it.

Now you know how it is to be ridiculed and gang attacked.

I just hope you stop joining those tough boys and girls in this forum and thanking them for their uncivilized attacks of their enemies.

I apologize when I did the same thing. I will try hard to be civilized Christian.

sincerely,

love in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
pj,

those bad boys and girls who are very popular of this forum strive to attack by neg reps and making their enemy Christians all red.

I have been getting neg rep spree lately on a daily bases..

I believe my rep will be all red very soon at this rate.

Most of my Christian friends here are all red.

Marhig just turned to red too.

it is just crazy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
pj,

those bad boys and girls who are very popular of this forum strive to attack by neg reps and making their enemy Christians all red.

I have been getting neg rep spree lately on a daily bases..

I believe my rep will be all red very soon at this rate.

Most of my Christian friends here are all red.

Marhig just turned to red too.

it is just crazy.

At least that's one way of "MARKING" those who preach falsehood, right? I just gave you a "Neg-rep" and felt rather pleased about it. It's the least I could do.

john w

Hall of Fame

it is just crazy.

No, here is what is "crazy," mess-hak: You, in hypocrisy, weighing in on what is "courageous," all the while, cowardly refusing to address your own "arguments" presented on your self righteous threads, as those who challenge you, expounding from the bible, are met with crafty dismissals, sound bytes, word- for-word insincere spams, such as "Blessings....Hi....Good day to you, sir..............................................," and then you shut down your convoluted thread.

Your avatar/"pic," with that stupid hat on, is shown in the dictionary, next to the word, "coward."

I know, I know..."You are on ignore...Blessings...Good day...I will pray for you....Thread close....."

Cricket....cricket....cricket....

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, here is what is "crazy," mess-hak: You, in hypocrisy, weighing in on what is "courageous," all the while, cowardly refusing to address your own "arguments" presented on your self righteous threads, as those who challenge you, expounding from the boible., are met with crafty dismissals, sound bytes, word- for-word insincere spams, such as "Blessings....Hi....Good day to you, sir..............................................," and then you shut down your convoluted thread.

Your avatar/"pic," with that stupid hat on, is shown in the dictionary, next to the word, "coward."

I know, I know..."You are on ignore...Blessings...Good day...I will pray for you....Thread close....."

Cricket....cricket....cricket....

blessings, John:)

Status
Not open for further replies.