Beijing Biden excuses China's Genocide

eider

I sure wouldn't make excuses for China's genocide.
I would not say anything to show any kind of support for actions against Muslim minority communities like Myanmar and China. No.

I would at least say something critical about China's genocide.
Yes.... I might say something, but most Western Leaders are staying clear of direct involvement, and only direct involvement could help these minorities.
They want to get closer to China, not further away from.
Don't you think Biden should also?
Yes, I think that he should and so should our Boris and other Western Leaders.

But some of the rants against these leaders do come from folks who just hate their leaders, and not for any reasons of humanity, I'm thinking. Has anybody here run a thread about the fate of Muslims in Myanmar, for instance?

But it would be great to see Christians (and others extending genuine love, care and trust towards Muslim communities throughout the World. That kind of approach might be the answer.

eider

I haven't noted much concern for oppressed Christian communities in this forum. Being anti-mask is far more important than worrying about Copts or some other far away group.
Yes....... It could be seen as horribly patronising, to use one oppressed community's treatment to criticise a hated leader for not speaking out, especially when so many oppressed minorities have previously been ignored.

Last year one or two TOL members mentioned that they would have liked to see Iran nuclear bombed, and in previous years members have wanted Mecca and Medina 'glassed'. These opinions were not moderated as far as I remember.

Gary K

Banned
When I referred to President Trump as "Trump"- I got some criticism here. So I changed how I referred to him- even though I have little respect for him- he was the President, and I can respect the office. I think others can bite the bullet and use the correct title.
Trump didn't cheat his way into office. He won it fair and square. Biden slid in under a massive cloud of scandal, corrupt courts, and election fraud. I have zero respect for that. So, no. he's not my president. I don't respect cheaters in the least.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes....... It could be seen as horribly patronising, to use one oppressed community's treatment to criticise a hated leader for not speaking out, especially when so many oppressed minorities have previously been ignored.

Last year one or two TOL members mentioned that they would have liked to see Iran nuclear bombed, and in previous years members have wanted Mecca and Medina 'glassed'. These opinions were not moderated as far as I remember.

Wishing to bomb other countries would include killing their children, babies and unborn. That would make them pro-abortion and anti-child advocates.

eider

Wishing to bomb other countries would include killing their children, babies and unborn. That would make them pro-abortion and anti-child advocates.
Yes. Indeed.
Evidence of strange mindsets in such as would advocate such actions.

A member recently wrote you, implying that I live in a totalitarian state. Do you remember?
But I don't. The United Kingdom is divided in to four separate lands with separate governing bodies. All our Parliament's are divided down the middle,one side for the elected leaders, the other side for elected members who oppose the government. I mention this on respect of this thread, because where our leader does not speak out against another country the Opposition Leader can, so our country speaks the opinions of the people on this way.

So the claim was and is ridiculous.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes. Indeed.
Evidence of strange mindsets in such as would advocate such actions.

A member recently wrote you, implying that I live in a totalitarian state. Do you remember?
But I don't. The United Kingdom is divided in to four separate lands with separate governing bodies. All our Parliament's are divided down the middle,one side for the elected leaders, the other side for elected members who oppose the government. I mention this on respect of this thread, because where our leader does not speak out against another country the Opposition Leader can, so our country speaks the opinions of the people on this way.

So the claim was and is ridiculous.
Of course it was ridiculous. Insofar as the accusation, it was probably someone I have on ignore. When I don’t ever respond back to someone, it’s been predetermined they are a waste of my time.

Insofar as your country, it is one of three locations I have seriously considered relocating to in these last four years. The US was on it’s way to banana republic...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So Harry Truman was pro-abortion and an anti-child advocate?

You're insane.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I haven't noted much concern for oppressed Christian communities in this forum. Being anti-mask is far more important than worrying about Copts or some other far away group.
So start a thread about Copts

eider

Of course it was ridiculous. Insofar as the accusation, it was probably someone I have on ignore. When I don’t ever respond back to someone, it’s been predetermined they are a waste of my time.

Insofar as your country, it is one of three locations I have seriously considered relocating to in these last four years. The US was on it’s way to banana republic...
Canada is cold, the UK is OK for a home, but New Zealand...... Ah... New Zealand. :)

chair

So start a thread about Copts

It would be more appropriate for a Christian to do so. But I'll take up your challenge.

Last edited:

eider

Biden slid in under a massive cloud of scandal, corrupt courts, and election fraud.
Which your very very best lawyers could not present any evidence of to your judges, many who are republicans.
Best to obey your elected President, I guess.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CW! I am so surprised at your opinion.....
After all, if you research you will find that most Muslims and their countries are not supporters of LGBT lifestyles. They are your friends, surely
Yet another thing that communist countries and Muslim countries have in common. If Muslims and atheists were truly my friend, they'd convert to Christianity and hence believe in repentance and redemption.