become like litte children

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 18:3

And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Most of you seem to believe trying to understand complicated theology is meat understanding.

That's not what Jesus recommend, actually, according to above verse.

Jesus is saying the opposite.

Jesus is saying to be simpleton and it is belittled by "mature" Christians.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Most of you seem to believe trying to understand complicated theology is meat understanding.

There should be laws preventing people that don't understand and then say things like "Jesus is saying" or "What Jesus means is" - Jesus is not saying "be simpleton"

Colossians 1:9-10
For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God

1 Corinthians 2:6
Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;

Philippians 1:9-11

And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There should be laws preventing people that don't understand and then say things like "Jesus is saying" or "What Jesus means is" - Jesus is not saying "be simpleton"

[FONT=&]Colossians 1:9-10[/FONT]
[FONT=&]For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;

Philippians 1:9-11[/FONT]

[FONT=&]And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.[/FONT]

So you disregard His word, use the scripture to ignore His word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is so weird that when I quote Jesus' word, I hardly get response.

We are His followers, we need to take heed of His word more than anything else.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Colossians 1:9-10
For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God

Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;

Philippians 1:9-11

And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
Don't be simpleton.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.