Beatest Him With a Rod??

Letsargue

Proverbs 23:13 KJV – 13- “Withhold not ( “Correction” ) from the child: for if thou beatest him with the “Rod”, he shall not die .14- Thou shalt beat him with the “Rod”, and shalt deliver his soul from hell”. -------///--- Every so-called “?christian” I’ve ever heard respond to that, really believe that God is talking about a physical beating with a physical “ROD”!!!! – That’s just how totally Unchristian / Untruthful / Unknowledgeable this people are. --- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV -------//--- That’s the “Chastisement” of the Lord that you all despise!!! - Most all of you will admit that WORDS mean things!! – If it weren’t for Words, there could be no God, or Jesus, or an Anointing. ------ This is the “ROD” that a Christian beats anyone with: >>-- Psalms 23:4 KJV -- I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; (( thy “ROD” “AND” thy Staff “They” “Comfort” )) me”. ------//-- How many poles do you all think Jesus carries around with Him?? – Jesus’ Word is His Rod and His Staff. – His Rod is for the Wolves, and the Staff is for the “Guidance” / “Guidance” of the Sheep; as in “The Holy Ghost shall “Guide” you unto ALL Truth”!! -- It’s His WORD!!! -- Jesus’ Word is Both, (( Protection )) and (( Comfort ))!! – The “Truth” / Word of God is the ((( “Comforter” ))), The “Spirit of Truth”!! - ((( Jesus Christ ))) is God, and the Comforter / Holy Ghost, and the Son of the Father. - Words mean things!!! – Jesus is our “Comforter” and Protector. – John 14:18 KJV -------//-- God just says it, and you all call yourselves Christians, running over with Love, and the Knowledge of God!!! - Your cup has nothing in it, to even spill on someone!!! --- Respond????? – “Respond” is what?? – What is “Respond”?? – A - “Responsible” - Christian “Responds” to the Love and the Knowledge of God, but a fool is “Irresponsible” / “Unresponsive”, or he is incapable to “Respond”. Either way God; the Love of God is not “Responded” to!!
Just in case any of you can’t understand the idea, - or the Thought of the Word of God being the Rod and the Staff / Protection and Comfort; - God Curses and Blesses with and by His “WORD” Jesus Christ, our Protector and (( “Comforter” ))!!! – Now, all you anti Trinity Geniuses ( Respond ) to this, if your cup is running over, so giving and lovingly!!! – Mine has flooded “My Place”; - Read It; we have to walk on it!! --- John 1:12 KJV – “But as many as received him, to them gave he “Power” to become the Sons of God, even to Them that (( Believe “ON” )) his name”. -------//--- ON His Name, “ON”, “ON”, “ON HIM”!! - We live in and ON Him, We eat and Drink Him, We Breath and Speak Him, He / Jesus the Anointed is all there is to “LIFE”!! – And you all call yourselves “Christian”, but does The Christ???? – Real “Responsible” in you all’s Responses!!

Now, I gave you my Reason for my Faith, so now you can hide from it. >>-- Revelations 6:15 KJV -------//-- How did ( “Everyone” ) fit in holes in the Ground?? – Can you answer that one, or haven’t you ever even thought of that either??? – Words mean Things to some of us; Jesus means something to some of us!! – Jesus is the “Word” that means everything, but not anything to fools!!!

Paul – 012813

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Maybe it’s just another paragraph to finish off the rest; with a little "Different" info in it also.

Paul – 012813

Revelations 6:15 KJV -------//-- How did ( “Everyone” ) fit in holes in the Ground?? – Can you answer that one, or haven’t you ever even thought of that either??? – Words mean Things to some of us; Jesus means something to some of us!! – Jesus is the “Word” that means everything, but not anything to fools!!!

Paul – 012813

Gods sheep at a time to come?

Revelation 6:15

15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
a_rod--300x300.jpg

Letsargue

Gods sheep at a time to come?

Revelation 6:15

15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,

According to Scripture, that was done around AD-70. - But that doesn't answer how or why they ( ALL / "ALL" / Every single person ) had to hide in holes in the ground!! - There could not have been a single person who was not Hid under ground. -- WHY?????

There are Geniuses around there, ask one of them, they will Tell You!!

Paul -- 012813

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Letsargue, Why -----//----- do you (((TYPE))) like this????????

Letsargue

Letsargue, Why -----//----- do you (((TYPE))) like this????????

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything of God. Is that all you can do, just disrupt something so foolish as Nothing?? - That's what some supers do. None of that is smart at all, just very disruprive, but you know that you can get away with it here on MY Threads. Rules don't apply here; just the hate system, the way I experience it.

I'm just minding my own business, and people like you come here, only to cause trouble. ---

Here!! --- You can HAVE IT!!!!

Paul -- 012813

Last edited: