Bearing False Witness

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
False Witness
Testifying without evidence is false witness. Testifying your born again without going through the milk and the meat understanding and having the revelations of Jesus Christ is bearing false witness. Accusing someone of being wrong without evidence or proof is bearing false witness.It is better to say nothing than to bear false witness with no evidence.

John 5:36-39
36 "But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish-- the very works that I do-- bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
(NKJ)

3141 marturia (mar-too-ree'-ah);

from 3144; evidence given (judicially or genitive case):

KJV-- record, report, testimony, witness.

Mark 14:57-63
57 And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,
58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.
59 But neither so did their witness agree together.
60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
63 Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?
(KJV)

5576 pseudomartureo (psyoo-dom-ar-too-reh'-o);

from 5575; to be an untrue testifier, i.e. offer falsehood in evidence:

KJV-- be a false witness.

If Someone Is Alive They Are saved. Saved is a free gift.

Your saved from the condemnation you rightly deserve now. So That you can work out your salvation.

Mark 16:16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(KJV)

Mark 16:16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(KJV)

4982 sozo (sode'-zo);

from a primary sos (contraction for obsolete saoz, "safe"); to save, i.e. deliver or protect (literally or figuratively):

KJV-- heal, preserve, save (self), do well, be (make) whole.

Rom 3:9-18
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one."
13 "Their throat is an open tomb; with their tongues they have practiced deceit"; "The poison of asps is under their lips";
14 "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness."
15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known."
18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
(NKJ)

Matt 19:25-30
25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, "Who then can be saved?"
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?"
28 So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.
30 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
(NKJ)

Work Out Your Own Salvation

Phil 2:10-13
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

clefty

There sure is alot of that going on in here.

Has been going on since Acts 6:13-14

When jews bore false witness that Stephen taught Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered...

THat was false...Stephen did NOT teach that...NOR did Yahushua do that...

Paul affirms that the jew’s false charges could NOT be proved...and that he worshiped as his fathers did...according to the customs Moses delivered...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Has been going on since Acts 6:13-14

When jews bore false witness that Stephen taught Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered...

THat was false...Stephen did NOT teach that...NOR did Yahushua do that...

Paul affirms that the jew’s false charges could NOT be proved...and that he worshiped as his fathers did...according to the customs Moses delivered...

I said
lol Still lieing to everyone I see. Paul considered everything he got from the old testament as rubbish.

[Phl 3:3–8
[3] For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
[4] though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so:
[5] circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, [of] the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee;
[6] concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
[7] But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
[8] Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ

clefty

I said
lol Still lieing to everyone I see. Paul considered everything he got from the old testament as rubbish.

[Phl 3:3–8
[3] For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
[4] though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so:
[5] circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, [of] the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee;
[6] concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
[7] But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
[8] Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ

“Copy me as I copy Christ”...said Paul...please share something He did that Paul threw out...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
“Copy me as I copy Christ”...said Paul...please share something He did that Paul threw out...

I said
Copy Christ. Christ said

[Jhn 10:1, 7–8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.